zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He dos the major overhauls when the rework update win the polls but as they barely ever win (last one was almost 2 years ago) so he patches things mostly cherictor by cherictor when one of their scenes come up be it main or bonus.

thou its called rework in reality Those updates are more Then that as its editing diolauge, bug hunt, corruption values, cherictor profile and sheets, old scenes, maps and Machanics that need some brush up.

penny was originally ment to get it last rework but that ended up mostly going to tia and Clair who even after a month still have some scenes and diolouge that needs updating.

as of now thou if you were going to start a new save i say wait a few month as kirlec (the city) is about to win and the rework will probably win right before or after kirlic. Reason being as of now based on the polls, next updat is malisa, then it will be fallowed by ether gavina or kate, then We get the rework or kirlec. That gives you just about three months till your going to have to start a new save because of the kirlic/rework updates which are both prity much going to be some of the biggest updates hes ever done
Dude what are you saying?
You are writing things without checking the sources or what actually will happen.
The Rework update is literally after Melissa, 5.7.0., and Kirlic will arrive not even this year but next, it’s at the end of the polls currently.
And Kirlic’s update it’s not going to be massive, he said it will be a skeleton for all the events that will happen later, with only the buildings and some NPCs.
And Penny ‘s new pfp wasn’t expected in the rework.
Not out yet as its still an incomplete chapter.

the chapter by itself is prity easy thou. Just talk to everyone. you wont miss anything as its all in the mission log. If your looking for ntr scene thou. Aidan most already be in a relationship with mira. If he is He gos to her room after 10 once you get the new nun garbs

bonus scenes is fuck penny 5 times atleast 1 of which at the farm and corruption at atleast 15, she then gos to church. Have a fully corrupted or near corrupted Natasha. Talk to penny when shes praying infront of the statue with Natasha next To her Then go to the confessional and fuck penny make sure she cums 2 times and Natasha catches you opening up the second part of the scene
There isn’t the Penny bonus scene in this update
Franks daughter.
next updates tresure hunting and probably the town billbord
Ok now you are probably trolling.
Frank has no daughter and the billboard update shall come with Julia…
And how the hell you confused Matthias with Melissa?
i played this game like a year and a half ago, and i was wondering when will this game end ?
Neveeeer…
Not soon, heck not in the following 2 years, but we are here for the ride

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
And I think you’ll even have to reconsider some aspects, since 5.7.0. Is going to make a rework on some various elements.

Bruh but we have been talking about it for days, you should know it by now, how did you not notice them :unsure:.
Anyways Tia, Katheryn, Penny, Natasha and Mira.
Well, it's easy to miss. I'm not always at the computer. I work full-time, I'm also a father and a private book author. That all eats a lot of time. My walkthrough is just a side project. However, one that I will definitely not give up. I just like the game too much for that :love:

Remake does not mean that the chapters are written from scratch. Often it's just a graphic beautification and adjustments to the ballancing. I think, the routes will stay about the same. But let's wait and see

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
If i unfinished trasformation of Natasha can i reverse it?(She didnt becamse priestes of Ishla ).Or she would have forever middle boobs plus i cant finish her transformation anymore she do not became priestes of Ishla at max corruption anymore/

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Don't bother with it. This update is unfinished, youll meet like a few new characters, but theres very little in adult content added. Id wait for him to finish this arc before downloading.

pr83

May 5, 2017
How do you trigger Aidalin leaving his post to go into Mira's room at night in the Monastery? He never leaves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes