Sld

Jul 26, 2017
I'm reading something about garbs/clothes for the nuns, but can't seem to find the start of that? I think I talked to everyone, the murder quest is progressed as far as it goes. Can anyone point me towards what I'm missing?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how about MC+Mira+Aidalin 3some
5.5.0. Shall reveal the direction where Mira’s storyline, MC, the church matters and Aidalin are headed to
I'm reading something about garbs/clothes for the nuns, but can't seem to find the start of that? I think I talked to everyone, the murder quest is progressed as far as it goes. Can anyone point me towards what I'm missing?
Talk to Jorge in the scriptorium while he is teaching the nuns, he will shoo you away and you’ll hear about the so holy garments

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
Talk to Jorge in the scriptorium while he is teaching the nuns, he will shoo you away and you’ll hear about the so holy garments
Thx for the quick answer, but that doesn't seem to work. He does shoo me away, my character walks automaticly back behind the nuns. No mentions of holy garments :/

I did decide to make a pact with Syfa, shouldn't I have done that?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thx for the quick answer, but that doesn't seem to work. He does shoo me away, my character walks automaticly back behind the nuns. No mentions of holy garments :/

Haven’t checked enough to do another route or to deepen the experience; the update is half baked, not enough content to enjoy full the experience, therefore I cannot tell you the exact differences.
But the holy garments should be in both routes

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017

Yeah, this also happens to me; and I'm at the end of the content for 0.5.4.6, so maybe I'll wait for the next update.
Although I would be nice if someone could confirm that the costume change happens on this update.
For the record, this is the path I'm on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You allow the demon to enter and can chose to enter a pact with them for the even more evil than previously evil path
what does that pact do? I sided with lust/sex goddess does that mean I'm on the evil path?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
what does that pact do? I sided with lust/sex goddess does that mean I'm on the evil path?
It’s the dark path and the light path as Chyos calls them, you can pretty much consider yourself the consequences of allying yourself with a sealed demon

Reactions: Ford Mustang

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Any tips on putting the erotic novel on Mira's desk? There's no indicator there and clicking around doesn't do anything. Or am I supposed to wait until a certain even clears?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any tips on putting the erotic novel on Mira's desk? There's no indicator there and clicking around doesn't do anything. Or am I supposed to wait until a certain even clears?
If you have taken the erotic novel from Giron’s library, press Z (Space or whatever you chose) on the opened book on the desk while Mira isn’t present.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you have taken the erotic novel from Giron’s library, press Z (Space or whatever you chose) on the opened book on the desk while Mira isn’t present.
hmm, nothing happens. I do have that book from Giron's library, however.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, about Bianca's anal quest:

This will now also enable you to train anal with Bianca. Follow the quest
and talk to Tia (either in Katherin's house or in Rumah) then bring the new
toy to Bianca. She will start to train with it, which will take a few days. You
can watch her in the morning when she is going to bed.

Does Tia require a certain corruption level to give you her dildo?
You need to have had Anal sex with her... so yeah I think 10 should suffice... though 15 might be better since most scenes currently in game require that treshold at max
That’s not true man, that’s like… all blatantly lies.
Vanilla content 10%?
People still vote for only NTR on Patreon?
That’s completely misinformation.
To be fair it's a crass over exaggeration... it's true that NTR content rapidly increased over the last year so it atleast at 50% and side Characters have 1 Vanilla and 1 or more NTR scenes... though the main girls have obviously more content.
Tragic! I can't wake up at midnight anymore! :cry: The map is already too big to scout all areas before dinner! :mad: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2768147
Each bed offers different time slots as those are bound to Events happening in the same area.
Try the Inn for until midnight for example
Wow! What can we do with this? :oops:
View attachment 2768174
Penny!... and Natasha if she is corrupt enough :devilish:
Can we make Liandra a bimbowithout sending her off to the baron?
Soon

• Love
Reactions: mercytea

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
You need to have had Anal sex with her... so yeah I think 10 should suffice... though 15 might be better since most scenes currently in game require that treshold at max
Interesting, I never have anal sex with Tia, yet I still get her dildo. Maybe corruption points is the only requirement.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting, I never have anal sex with Tia, yet I still get her dildo. Maybe corruption points is the only requirement.
You can also get it if you corrupt Hiba and have Anal sex with her.
The actual trigger is haveing the discussion with Tia about Anal Sex and her carving tools for herself

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Yo does anybody know "Vaelyn" is? I heard Roderic mention about him and Verena being love in the past when they were in Krilic. And somehow the MC says that "he hurt someone MC knows". I have know idea which storyline this is about. Can someone tell me about it.....

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes