Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
In the "Sins of the Father" quest, i chose the ntr route, and Tia went alone to Madrag Kaz, but im stuck at the "Travel to Madrag Kaz and find out what happened to Tia" point, no sign of Tia in Madrag Kaz... any suggestion? :coffee:

EDIT: so basically u have to go to the mountains, left of Madrag Kaz, and then the quest continues...

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I can't peel potatoes. No matter what I do, after the minigame, the couter stays at 0.
Even if you fail the minigame 2 times, the third time you play the minigame there will be a new option to "relax". The MC gets used to peel potatoes and reach the 20 potatoes automatically.
Just help Claire between 6 pm and 10 pm, and find shelter somewhere else after the minigames.

Reactions: Fungamer80

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
With this update I lost all my previous and have pursued the new content at the monastery. MC doesn't have the herbalist skills I had via Katherine currently, how do I make the wet lobe, to combine with the silver root, for the rigor mortis...? I tried to craft it and saw the lobe I picked up and the silver root I picked up, but it doesn't allow me to combine them and called it a wet lobe, vs a lobe. So I tried to use a vial of water, but it just had mc drink same. NVM I went back to the kitchen and it clued me to the.... next step, succeeded in the crafting. Finished current content and was able to go back to town... will continue when the monastery is ready with more investigation.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes