Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I thought about it some more last night and have decided that I will just add the old version of the scene independent from the new one. when you wake Claire at night the old version will be played, when you talk to her in the evening it's the new version. It will be a little bit of work but that should be possible within the fixes I want to make today anyway. This way both versions can coexist and I hope everyone is happy.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I thought about it some more last night and have decided that I will just add the old version of the scene independent from the new one. when you wake Claire at night the old version will be played, when you talk to her in the evening it's the new version. It will be a little bit of work but that should be possible within the fixes I want to make today anyway. This way both versions can coexist and I hope everyone is happy.
Awesome. You will never be able to please everyone but this seems reasonable. You could get live acttresses to act out the scenes in 8K and you would get someone complaining about hoiw they missed the old art style :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Just a side note but you probably shouldnt cave to each and every demand a vocal minority makes. While feedback should be appreciated, you dont want to get into the habit of people making demands and ordering you around.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Just a side note but you probably shouldnt cave to each and every demand a vocal minority makes. While feedback should be appreciated, you dont want to get into the habit of people making demands and ordering you around.
Entirely agree with this, unless those demands involve more Kate and Claire content, in that case he should cave instantly.

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
Dear Chyos can your provide us with ETA for 5.6.7 update?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So, I've started a new gameplay in this 0.5.6.8 version and I've just played the first Claire sex scene in her bedroom... and it's AWFUL. The old one - you see it in the OP - was really good and it was much much much better. Her ass was well rounded, and it has sharp edges now.

New MC's facial features: awful
New Markus' features: pointless
New Thomas' features: unnecessary

Remade Claire's sex scene: you totally ruined it, dude

Once again, all these remakes are a mistake.

Well, good thing I didn't delete the 0.5.6.0 version.

------------

edit: you know what? I'm really disappointed.
Could you post a side by side comparison screenshot ?
Please ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I know and I won't, the game is still work in progress, if I'm not allowed to update already existing work then it can't improve. But in this case a lot of people asked for it already and I can understand why (as I said before, I also liked the old version of Claire's animation, but still felt the need to update the rest of the scene). Anyway the old scene is now restored at night in the 0.5.7.0 version which I'm currently still fixing.

As for the dialog images: I've added a patch file to the OP. by applying it you can restore the old MC images (not the very first, but the ones before this last change. The patch will work with any future version of the game).

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
I know and I won't, the game is still work in progress, if I'm not allowed to update already existing work then it can't improve. But in this case a lot of people asked for it already and I can understand why (as I said before, I also liked the old version of Claire's animation, but still felt the need to update the rest of the scene). Anyway the old scene is now restored at night in the 0.5.7.0 version which I'm currently still fixing.

As for the dialog images: I've added a patch file to the OP. by applying it you can restore the old MC images (not the very first, but the ones before this last change. The patch will work with any future version of the game).
I quite love new scnes finaly Clair look more beautifully.

Idk that can be done with Emily in rework her face in sex scenes remind me of Giviana dwarf lady.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i need help to clarify the pregnancy content a bit, i tried to search but i couldn't find a proper answer.
I read that pregnancy happens for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What i need to know if there are other girls with this content and how pregnancy works in game.
Does it happen for a specific quest or part of a story ? can i get a girl pregnant during a sex act that is not an event or something ?
Are contraceptives needed before having sex or it's an item for a specific event or else ?
Thank you in advance, you can spoiler me with no problem

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
hi guys i need help to clarify the pregnancy content a bit, i tried to search but i couldn't find a proper answer.
I read that pregnancy happens for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What i need to know if there are other girls with this content and how pregnancy works in game.
Does it happen for a specific quest or part of a story ? can i get a girl pregnant during a sex act that is not an event or something ?
Are contraceptives needed before having sex or it's an item for a specific event or else ?
Thank you in advance, you can spoiler me with no problem
Pregnancy and marriage content are end of story content for characters, Kate being exception since her pregnancy was test for the mechanics. After certain point you are given the decision if you want to take care of contraceptives and then just not take them if you want them pregnant.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

mathlolp

Mar 29, 2018
i'm dumb and i can't make my old saves work with the new version. How to make my saves work ? i replace everything like a idiot

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i'm dumb and i can't make my old saves work with the new version. How to make my saves work ? i replace everything like a idiot
All you need to do is to copy over the save folder from your old game version into the new directory.
You can find the save folder if you open your old game folder -> www -> save
just copy the whole save folder and past it into the same directory of the new game.

mathlolp

Mar 29, 2018
All you need to do is to copy over the save folder from your old game version into the new directory.
You can find the save folder if you open your old game folder -> www -> save
just copy the whole save folder and past it into the same directory of the new game.
Thx for your awnser, i replace old save folder with the new save so my config and my global save has been replaced. Do i have to find my game version ? it was 5.5.0

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
How the hell i use the sword? I tried to equiped but is impossible and the daggers are trash at this point of the game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes