Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Emily is the only one you can formally marry in Arentfield for now, possible pregnancies are only two girls for now Emily and Kate
It is surprising that considering how long this game has been in development that there is only two pregnancies so far. The dev should devote one full update to pregnancies of quite a few of the ladies. Make it a bit more balanced.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is surprising that considering how long this game has been in development that there is only two pregnancies so far. The dev should devote one full update to pregnancies of quite a few of the ladies. Make it a bit more balanced.
seems like half the recent updates have had to do with the whole sphere of 'muh mommy muh pregnancy muh family'. Of course in a vacuum those are totally separate issues/kinks, in reality the fandom often overlaps and interests go hand in hand.

In other words if you're advocating truly for more child-bearing setups in relationships regardless of context I agree with you! I'd love to see a story where Mira and MC or Penny and MC are hunkered down in their home making babies and preparing for months. But usually these fans are just saying they want more mommy/family content, and I hate that stuff.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Aoi17

Sep 11, 2017
Found a bug.
After I captured Umah, I talked to Maui and shared a night by the fire.
This caused Umah to come out of her cage and join us. It seemed like it skipped quite a few quests ahead. Afterwards she went into what I assume is an invisible hut and disappeared. It didn't actually advance the quest though. Quest says I need to talk to Umah in the cage, but she's gone and that quest line is now forever dead.
I have to go a previous save and lose 5 hours of game time to redo it.

User2998

Aug 28, 2022
how to have a party if i did the quest before rescuing liandra because now when i try to do a party at my camp it says preparations are not done but before i saved liandra i could have a party any way to fix this or is it a bug?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
As has been said, by me and others multiple times before, pregnancy and marriage update is the end of major story for that LI, with Kate being the exception since she was the test subject for pregnancy coding.

Oct 16, 2019
how to have a party if i did the quest before rescuing liandra because now when i try to do a party at my camp it says preparations are not done but before i saved liandra i could have a party any way to fix this or is it a bug?
By the fire, have you fill it with bottles of wine? Does Imawyn have his violin?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
As has been said, by me and others multiple times before, pregnancy and marriage update is the end of major story for that LI, with Kate being the exception since she was the test subject for pregnancy coding.
I was not aware of that only been playing this since the last update was released publicly.

TetsuyaK20

Mar 10, 2023
I have a question, i downloaded the most recent version of the game, but i have in a file the saves of the past version, but the game don't read those saves, is there any way of use those saves? (sorry if my english is bad, i'm learning)

4ndr01de

Apr 18, 2017
I have a question, i downloaded the most recent version of the game, but i have in a file the saves of the past version, but the game don't read those saves, is there any way of use those saves? (sorry if my english is bad, i'm learning)
Just copy and paste the "save" folder into the new version.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Just copy and paste the "save" folder into the new version.
That's what I did. I pasta all my previous data into the v.0.5.6.8 but it is saying that it is from the version 0.3.9.5. does that mean that the v0.5.6.8 content won't be available in this save ?

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
is there any way to add extra skill points for Tia & Lyvia ? I used cheatbook to maxlevel 100 for MC ... when I add Tia & Lyvia to my group they automatically reached level - 98(Tia), 99(Lyvia)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes