harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
closest game to struggle with sin is peasant's quest has a lot of content too.
This game has vastly vastly more actual content than peasant quest.
Peasant quest is tons of grinding with barely any actual content at the end of the grind.
This game has tons of grinding with tons of content to go along it.

Content gating is a lot better here too.
And this game has an actual plot too.
This game is just vastly superior to peasants quest.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Review Of The Past Week (Patreon)

Good evening,
It's Friday evening again. The work on 0.5.7.0 is now complete. Time to talk a little about it and also about the next steps.
Since it's already in the cover picture, let's start with Gavina first. When I was talking about the next steps earlier this month, I completely forgot that the scene for Gavina is more than overdue. So it has to come first, before I can work on Claire & Kate. This scene involves a little reworking of Gavina's model, but also the addition of a dream system. This is something I've wanted to add for a long time. Similar to the Emily&Marcus dream, this system will allow for scenes that are otherwise unavailable.
So if the story has progressed to the point where, for example, the scene with Imawyn in prison is no longer available, you can replay it if the MC is asleep somewhere. I will only do this for scenes that are no longer available and not for all scenes in general (so no gallery). The reason for this is that I think a gallery would do more harm to the game than good. Because then you wouldn't need to interact with the game world anymore, which would feel bad from my point of view. I will start working on it on Monday and hope to finish it as soon as possible.

Time to talk a little about 0.5.7.0:
Overall, I'm happy with the changes I was able to make. But of course, as I've already indicated, I could have gone on for a while longer. The deep forest map, for example, really needs an overhaul and the balancing also needed a bit more time. My own new playthrough only went as far as just after the bandit camp (this is of course because I had to play through all the variants). I will try to continue this playthrough in the coming weeks to further improve the balancing and also fix any issues I come across.

In the fixed version 0.5.7.0, I have now also restored Claire's original lifted animation from before the rework, this can be seen when you visit her at night (if you wake her up after she has already slept). I received many messages from people who preferred the old version to the new one. This way, both can coexist. I might change that in the future so that the old version of the scene becomes a dream scene, but we'll see about that.
As for the MC dialog images: they were reworked again in 0.5.7.0, as many of you didn't like the changes I made before. I don't know if the new version is acceptable now. If not, I've also included a patch at the end of the release post to restore the old dialog images.

What I'm pretty happy about are the changes I made to the crafting system. Before it was random if an item got upgrade slots, now it depends on the crafting skill of the MC. Also crafting of armor and weapons now takes ingame time which is something that bothered me before. The crafting system wasn't meant to for such things, but with the changes I now made to it this is finally possible. Also weapons can finally be upgraded with both whetstones and gems and you can finally find tin in the world. (before the bronze bars were pretty much a one trick pony since you could exactly craft 1 bar of it).
So a lot of useful changes in this version and I might build up on some of the changes I made in this version in the future.
Right now though I feel a bit tired. Didn't sleep well last night (had too much to think about).
So now that 0.5.7.0 and the walkthrough update is finally done I will relax a bit until monday. Then it's time to continue with fresh energy.

I wish you all a nice weekend!
c26afecf52286cd6f1a60afbf8768dbe0f5e343553b8eb3f8bd9acfb86df8ede.jpg

4ndr01de

Apr 18, 2017
That's what I did. I pasta all my previous data into the v.0.5.6.8 but it is saying that it is from the version 0.3.9.5. does that mean that the v0.5.6.8 content won't be available in this save ?
If your save is from version past 0.3.9.5b it should work according to "README - Savefile info.txt" you find inside save folder. Save files retains in description the version you create them.

Reactions: Necromant

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Going through walkthrough. These are marked as new:

* Crafting weapons/armors gives you a smithing skill (you can see it in esc>status>scroll down to skills). which determines number of upgrade slots. this is a great improvement as save scumming those was a chore. You can quickly grind it by helping smith make swords for armor. just choose to make as many swords as you can. seems like cap on that skill is 25.
* Yasmine can have 3some with liandra now.
* Yasmine. when fucking her in bed next to giron. if you switch positions too many times he wakes up and fucks her himself. (I am guessing you hide before he catches you)... I kinda remember this scene already being a thing
* Liandra breast expansion now available if you sent her to the camp. (you steal giron's potion and give it to her). well there goes my main reason for sending her to giron.
*Julia has new dialog if you fuck Yasmine next to her. culminating in early deflowering without a date. I... kinda recall this already being a thing.
*Christmas in Rumah. need to be december in game or IRL (or change your system clock). two new scenes. one with Ayita and one with Nyra.
* Imawyn. some minor non sexual adjustments to her route.
* Claire. can repeat original scene now. can hide wine in kate's bed to simplify the interaction process. some seemingly changed in her celler scene.
* Kate will give you BJs at 5C and having had sex with her at least once. as an easier route to corrupting her.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Going through walkthrough. These are marked as new:

* Crafting weapons/armors gives you a smithing skill (you can see it in esc>status>scroll down to skills). which determines number of upgrade slots. this is a great improvement as save scumming those was a chore. You can quickly grind it by helping smith make swords for armor. just choose to make as many swords as you can. seems like cap on that skill is 25.
* Yasmine can have 3some with liandra now.
* Yasmine. when fucking her in bed next to giron. if you switch positions too many times he wakes up and fucks her himself. (I am guessing you hide before he catches you)... I kinda remember this scene already being a thing
* Liandra breast expansion now available if you sent her to the camp. (you steal giron's potion and give it to her). well there goes my main reason for sending her to giron.
*Julia has new dialog if you fuck Yasmine next to her. culminating in early deflowering without a date. I... kinda recall this already being a thing.
*Christmas in Rumah. need to be december in game or IRL (or change your system clock). two new scenes. one with Ayita and one with Nyra.
* Imawyn. some minor non sexual adjustments to her route.
* Claire. can repeat original scene now. can hide wine in kate's bed to simplify the interaction process. some seemingly changed in her celler scene.
* Kate will give you BJs at 5C and having had sex with her at least once. as an easier route to corrupting her.
** * Yasmine. when fucking her in bed next to giron. if you switch positions too many times he wakes up and fucks her himself. (I am guessing you hide before he catches you)... I kinda remember this scene already being a thing

Glad you mentioned it but I kinda remember this being a thing already also lol.

I haven't played this since 5.5 whatever with the monastery defeating Syfa, was any new content added for the merchants daughter that's hiding out at the inn, I forget her name?

Jan 14, 2023
From memory: before if you did everything *but* fuck her, she'd default to sleeping with Giron (and you could hide behind the screen & watch) - I think this is just a temporal trigger (like Emily / sharing Frida bed scenes) where you need to do it "X" times for it to trigger.

It's a tiny change, and does nothing other than re-insert a scene that not many people would bother triggering.

Reactions: harem.king
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes