harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
* Yasmine can have 3some with liandra now.
Couldn't trigger that.
Speaking of. it is multiple steps combined together into a huge "step 8".
Anyways, I got the first few steps of step 8 done. but I could not get the final bit done.

> Afterwards have sex with her again during the day. Yasmine will come and spy on you to then join in.

I had day sex with her after watching her talk to giron (And him wishing she did not have a chastity belt).

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
If your save is from version past 0.3.9.5b it should work according to "README - Savefile info.txt" you find inside save folder. Save files retains in description the version you create them.
Ok I just got confused on why the save was saying that it is from a previous version Wonder if the new content will work.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok I just got confused on why the save was saying that it is from a previous version Wonder if the new content will work.
the save says the version that was used to first create it.
all the new content works. until the next breaking change which will be announced.
the last breaking change was 0.3.9.5b

Reactions: Necromant

BBC King

May 8, 2021
* Kate will give you BJs at 5C and having had sex with her at least once. as an easier route to corrupting her.
Is it a table blowjob when you are having drinks with Rick? I feel like a Kate blowjob event during her serving minigame was long overdue. She gives you a handjob but I always expected it would turn into a blowjob at some point.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
This game has vastly vastly more actual content than peasant quest.
Peasant quest is tons of grinding with barely any actual content at the end of the grind.
This game has tons of grinding with tons of content to go along it.

Content gating is a lot better here too.
And this game has an actual plot too.
This game is just vastly superior to peasants quest.
Of course, everything is so, if you don’t take into account that in this game you need to grind 5 times more, and women are fat ugly...

theu22

Jan 13, 2018
i keep having this bug where all the characters don't move, the bug happens after the threesome with Mira and Emily, is there anyway to fix it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Something's going wrong with 0.5.7.0a :

Screenshot 2024-01-22 224744.png
BUT I've already paid Thomas.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 224621.png
This is definitely WORSE:

1) Claire never tells me to peel potatoes. She ALWAYS tells me to kill the rat;
2) after I kill the rat, Claire feeds me and tells me that I can go upstairs, BUT my MC refuses to go upstairs.

This is a new gamaplay and I never used the cheatbook.

--------

p.s.: 0.5.6.8 didn't have these bugs!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Of course, everything is so, if you don’t take into account that in this game you need to grind 5 times more, and women are fat ugly...
that is literally backwards.
not only is there more grind there.
but the women there are pretty hideous and often very fat.
Remember the ogre girl?
most girls in that other game are monster girls with monster being the key word

Reactions: wildride69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Walkthrough, page 32, point 9 tells me: "After you had Sex with Claire once you can wake her up at night to trigger her original sex scene at night."

It is bugged: it keeps on going on and on and on and on and on, on an endless loop.

And why does the option of sleeping until early morning almost never appear?

Screenshot 2024-01-22 234205.png
Screenshot 2024-01-22 232843.png

Reactions: f4f4

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam

love the the new game system (maybe mining should take time too) so i restarted from beginning

1. after the intro the mc's hut has a double image on either side of the main play area
2. the vertical aspect of the battle screen is much better but horizontally the mc group is still off screen
3. game breaker at imawyn c5, soft locks trying to run what i believe to be a sex animation

this is with hotfix b
i always thought ophilia's super soft nightgarn was deliberate because she's a tipsy london cockney. now i know better i am making a list of syntax and repeating speech

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
there is a big bug where after you visit nyra with tia she (tia) will disappear for good shes not in the village she is not in town she is just gone even if you sleep/skip day

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there is a big bug where after you visit nyra with tia she (tia) will disappear for good shes not in the village she is not in town she is just gone even if you sleep/skip day
Same problem!!!
Repeat fucking Nyra at night, then instead of staying with her choose the option to leave. Tia should reappear as normal after that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes