Jul 4, 2021
really dont know what to do here
FIXED

Edit: just found out i was using the pervious build config file

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If it didn't trigger and you used an existing save you might need to have sex with Yasmine again in her room first (I had to add another condition to it to check that the sex scene with Yasmine 100% happened)
this worked. thank you

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, I know that this bug is still in there. but so far nobody could tell me where exactly it happened. you can fix it by leaving Arenfield by foot in any direction.

I'll look into it. Normaly she should reappear the next day, but I can already imagine why it doesn't work.
Edit: found the problem. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

I'll look into it. Edit: Ah that is because of a bug that allows you to enter the kitchen and do the quest with Claire before the interaction with Thomas and Claire in the morning happens where they talk about that the MC can help Claire. I thought I already fixed that... have to check again. Yeah I fixed it in 0.5.7.0b

Thanks for the stuck image report. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

Took me a while to understand the problem. now I understand. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

If it didn't trigger and you used an existing save you might need to have sex with Yasmine again in her room first (I had to add another condition to it to check that the sex scene with Yasmine 100% happened)
Thank you so much! (y)(y)(y)(y)

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, I know that this bug is still in there. but so far nobody could tell me where exactly it happened. you can fix it by leaving Arenfield by foot in any direction.

I'll look into it. Normaly she should reappear the next day, but I can already imagine why it doesn't work.
Edit: found the problem. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

I'll look into it. Edit: Ah that is because of a bug that allows you to enter the kitchen and do the quest with Claire before the interaction with Thomas and Claire in the morning happens where they talk about that the MC can help Claire. I thought I already fixed that... have to check again. Yeah I fixed it in 0.5.7.0b

Thanks for the stuck image report. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

Took me a while to understand the problem. now I understand. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

by god that was quick. u are most deserved of my patronage and any support i can give
i like to read and giggle at the posts of other games eg whiteraven - schadenfreude is such joy

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
During playing, I've been receiving the following message in several chest locations. Does this mean that I am no longer able to find any treasure in these locations or all locations?
No more treasure.JPG

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
During playing, I've been receiving the following message in several chest locations. Does this mean that I am no longer able to find any treasure in these locations or all locations?
View attachment 3289589
I added this so that you know that you have found all treasures that are currently available. More will be added in future updates, but for now you've found them all. Of course you can still find more resources through the chests which can be used for crafting.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I added this so that you know that you have found all treasures that are currently available. More will be added in future updates, but for now you've found them all. Of course you can still find more resources through the chests which can be used for crafting.
Hi Chyos, is a new game reccomended for last bigger update ? (5.7....)

Reactions: Laos20

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Hi Chyos. You’re supposed to be able to find Tin near rivers but none seems to appear, only clay.
It’s needed for the bronze for the studded armor set.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So far is the latest update fairly game breaking bug free or should i wait for a few more updates to try the 0.5.7.x release?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ONE MORE BUG, in 0.5.7.0c :

Claire quest (walkthrough page 33: "after having sex with her once you can choose ask her to give you a blowjob which will increase her corruption"): I can't start corrupting Claire because the blowjob "option" simply NEVER appears.

Again, this is a brand new gameplay and I never used the cheatbook.

My bad. I had to trigger the cellar scene with Claire, first.

Sorry, guys.

Last edited:

astrugglewithsinfan

Jan 23, 2024
Can anyone help me? I am trying to defeat the Wolf in the carpenter's basement and I have equipped my silver dagger, however the game doesn't give me the option to select the Bloodpoison skill even if my bars are high enough. I am playing 5.7.0.a and have imported my save from 5.4.0. if that changes anything. Thanks

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone help me? I am trying to defeat the Wolf in the carpenter's basement and I have equipped my silver dagger, however the game doesn't give me the option to select the Bloodpoison skill even if my bars are high enough. I am playing 5.7.0.a and have imported my save from 5.4.0. if that changes anything. Thanks
Make silver arrows, otherwise this skill will not be activated

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes