Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to make pregnant every girl you meet.

So you just have to:
Fuck them all,
Marry them all,
Fuck them some more,
Make all of them pregnant,
And fuck'em while pregnant.
Simple as that, mate.
Bro, my MC is a man with principles: I said that he will marry Arianna only, and he will... because I want to see Rick's reaction when he finds out about MC & Verena. :D

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
You free them by Murdering Dasan.
No.
Dasan route assumes he is very much alive (unless there is some killing, then resurrecting him part I'm not aware of).
I need to free Hiba or Ayita at 6 o'clock to start Nyra action. And he is pretty much alive after that for Nyra walkthrough.
So, Hiba? Ayita? 6 o'clock? Anyone?

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
As the questlog tells, you didn't return to Claire = you removed cobwebs and grabbed onions and potatoes BUT you didn't tell her that you finished your job after you came back from the cellar.
I clearly said that when I try talking to her the MC says he has not gone but as you already saw... I did.

Reactions: JakJakk

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Fun fact: She's possibly the first love interest whose Affection will be reduced if MC creampies her (unless MC corrupts her enough). Other LIs beg, some even threaten MC to not creampie them, yet MC never faces any consequences.
There are actually several love interests who ask you to not cum inside who would lose 1 affection each time you do it anyways. Just power through it and do other actions to regain the lost affection.
You only lose affection a set amount of time. like 3-5 of creampies.
afterwards they learn to love the creampie sensation thanks to your magic cock/cum

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I clearly said that when I try talking to her the MC says he has not gone but as you already saw... I did.
Once there was a dude who kept on telling that the game was bugged because he couldn't trigger a scene. I tod him: post your save+config+global file and I'll see where the problem is. Guess what, I loaded his save and I immediately triggered the scene.

Now, check again the walkthrough and ask yourself what you're missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Dvnasty

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Once there was a dude who kept on telling that the game was bugged because he couldn't trigger a scene. I tod him: post your save+config+global file and I'll see where the problem is. Guess what, I loaded his save and I immediately triggered the scene.

Now, check again the walkthrough and ask yourself what you're missing.
This is what happens when I try to speak with Claire:
1707406672030.png 1707406717515.png

As I showed before, I already went to the cellar and got what she asked.
1707406931612.png

What I find weird is that in the items list I have the bag of potatoes but not the onions. I also checked if it was possible to sell those items but the potatoes can't be sold. They can be "used" though, so maybe that's what happened. Although, I don't remember using the onions. If that's the case, I suppose there's nothing I can do.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is what happens when I try to speak with Claire:
View attachment 3337214 View attachment 3337216

As I showed before, I already went to the cellar and got what she asked.
View attachment 3337222

What I find weird is that in the items list I have the bag of potatoes but not the onions. I also checked if it was possible to sell those items but the potatoes can't be sold. They can be "used" though, so maybe that's what happened. Although, I don't remember using the onions. If that's the case, I suppose there's nothing I can do.
I told you: post your save+global+config files and we will see where the problem is.

But don't pout if I answer you that there is no problem.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
found them, thank you
I think your gameplay is 110% fucked up.

My educated guess is - by having had a glance at your questlog, talents, status and relationship points with the LI - that your overused the cheatbook and raised the girls' affection and corruption points by using the cheatbook.

If you did it, the solution is simple: start a new gameplay.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I think your gameplay is 110% fucked up.

My educated guess is - by having had a glance at your questlog, talents, status and relationship points with the LI - that your overused the cheatbook and raised the girls' affection and corruption points by using the cheatbook.

If you did it, the solution is simple: start a new gameplay.
I have not cheated tho, I don't even know how to xD. It's my first playthrough so at the start of the game I didn't know how to advance and play a lot. Either way, thanks for the help.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Bonus Scene Done, Finally Time For Kate & Claire!

Good evening,

I've just finished the last part of the bonus scene, now it's finally time for a breather and then it's on to Kate & Claire.

I've taken the bonus scene for Gavina a little over the top in terms of images & rework of her existing scenes. But on the whole, I'm happy with the new version, and as I said, it will be a good basis for her and Bianca's update, which will probably come later this year.

The first version of the dream system is now also ready (the release post has just been updated). I have added 4 scenes to it that are no longer available after a certain point in time (Bianca & Gavina x Goblins, Emily x Bandit, Imawyn x MC in prison, Emily x Marcus). Aside from the Emily x Marcus scene which already had different dialogue I've written alternative dialogue for the other scenes. The next one I will add will probably be Ophilia in the merchants room when you brought her to bed (before she returned from the frontline).

The dream system made it necessary to change pretty much all the maps and I hope it doesn't conflict with existing events (this will probably require some lengthy testing, so I hope to get feedback if anyone has problems with it).

Another thing: I've added a small voiceover for the intro, that was a first test for the future. I still plan to add voiceover for female characters (maybe also the MC) in the future, but for now it will only be the intro that gets this treatment.

Now finally time to talk about Kate & Claire. I was already very eager to work on their update last month (as you might have noticed), but on the other hand I wanted to bring things to a good conclusion with both the rework and Gavina's scene.
As for the next steps: In the coming week I will start designing new maps for the old boar inn. There you will make the acquaintance of the innkeeper and his wife who run it (I'll have to make models for both of them). - Toren & Co also get an update for their models and Kate a fitting travel outfit. I'll need some other material as well and ofc I have to make 3d versions of the new inn and guestrooms. That will probably keep me busy for the whole next week, but we will see.
Of course there will be an update this month, but at the moment I can't say what exactly it will contain. But at least traveling and interaction in the new inn will be included.

Anyway, that's all for this week.
I wish you all a great weekend!

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys I need help I can't trigger
Gavina's anal scenes I've already had sex with her 5 times like the walkthrough says but she won't ask for the special plug

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes