ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Travel Preparations

Good evening,

the first week of work on Kate & Claire's update is over so time to sum up the progress I've made.

Over the course of the week, I worked on several smaller and larger sections for the update.

Starting with clarifying the last conceptual aspects of how I actually want to implement the story in the old boar. The whole thing is supposed to be a short story that depicts an event that happens on the journey to Kirlic with Kate and Claire. It should be a self-contained story and has nothing to do with the subsequent events of Kate's quest. I have already made the first renders for the bar interior so that I can better imagine the whole thing myself. My procedure for something like this is always to either first create the room as a map in the editor and then the room as a 3d map, or vice versa. In this case I used an existing scene that I really liked and will now model the editor map after it.

View attachment 3344692

Now that I had a better feel for the atmosphere, the next thing I did was to make character graphics for the innkeeper and his wife. I also reworked the graphics for Kate's uncle. they all got revised textures.
After I was done with that, I decided to use the beginning of the month to train myself a bit in the use of Blender. The idea was to add more animated graphics to the game. The last time I worked with Blender was to create a fire animation for the game (you might remember) this time I wanted to work on a splash animation (for obvious reason... ) The results however were mixed so far (I'm still far from being a professional in blender). I will probably put some more time into this in the coming week as this would really improve the sex scenes.

By now it was already Thursday and I decided that I should now begin working on the maps. So I've started with the outside map of the Inn. It is still missing some details, but you can have a first look already.

View attachment 3344693

After it's done I'll continue with the maps inside for the common room, and upstairs + cellar (this is what I will continue with on Monday).

And another thing I worked on this week was the travel dresses for Kate & Claire. As previously announced, I wanted to involve you in this. Which is why I have now prepared 2 options for each of them. It is possible to choose more than 1 option, but in the end only one outfit can come into play (1 for Kate and 1 for Claire). Since I currently have enough other things to work on, the result of this vote has until the middle of next week.

View attachment 3344696

By the end of next week I would like to have not only all the maps finished but also the transition (travel animation with the wagon) between Arenfield and the old boar inn. Let's see if that works out, of course I'll need at least one more map for the trip itself.

In the meantime, however, the evening has progressed further here, which is why I'm calling it a day for now.
With this in mind, I wish you all a relaxing weekend!
If I was to vote my money are on K1 and C2

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Travel Preparations

Good evening,

the first week of work on Kate & Claire's update is over so time to sum up the progress I've made.

Over the course of the week, I worked on several smaller and larger sections for the update.

Starting with clarifying the last conceptual aspects of how I actually want to implement the story in the old boar. The whole thing is supposed to be a short story that depicts an event that happens on the journey to Kirlic with Kate and Claire. It should be a self-contained story and has nothing to do with the subsequent events of Kate's quest. I have already made the first renders for the bar interior so that I can better imagine the whole thing myself. My procedure for something like this is always to either first create the room as a map in the editor and then the room as a 3d map, or vice versa. In this case I used an existing scene that I really liked and will now model the editor map after it.

View attachment 3344692

Now that I had a better feel for the atmosphere, the next thing I did was to make character graphics for the innkeeper and his wife. I also reworked the graphics for Kate's uncle. they all got revised textures.
After I was done with that, I decided to use the beginning of the month to train myself a bit in the use of Blender. The idea was to add more animated graphics to the game. The last time I worked with Blender was to create a fire animation for the game (you might remember) this time I wanted to work on a splash animation (for obvious reason... ) The results however were mixed so far (I'm still far from being a professional in blender). I will probably put some more time into this in the coming week as this would really improve the sex scenes.

By now it was already Thursday and I decided that I should now begin working on the maps. So I've started with the outside map of the Inn. It is still missing some details, but you can have a first look already.

View attachment 3344693

After it's done I'll continue with the maps inside for the common room, and upstairs + cellar (this is what I will continue with on Monday).

And another thing I worked on this week was the travel dresses for Kate & Claire. As previously announced, I wanted to involve you in this. Which is why I have now prepared 2 options for each of them. It is possible to choose more than 1 option, but in the end only one outfit can come into play (1 for Kate and 1 for Claire). Since I currently have enough other things to work on, the result of this vote has until the middle of next week.

View attachment 3344696

By the end of next week I would like to have not only all the maps finished but also the transition (travel animation with the wagon) between Arenfield and the old boar inn. Let's see if that works out, of course I'll need at least one more map for the trip itself.

In the meantime, however, the evening has progressed further here, which is why I'm calling it a day for now.
With this in mind, I wish you all a relaxing weekend!
K1 and C1 has a nice contrast. Black and white.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
hit me up when they have reached Kirlic and when there is more content than just a few new sex scenes.. lol

i mean i still like the game but we have to go through so many of the same sex scenes to progress in the story that it gets kind of boring :D

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
¿Is the current build broken-ish or is it just me? Not saying broken as in unplayable, just some stuff being out of place, for example after a few times of having sex with Tia she suggested anal (Which i thought to be great, no longer had to break poor Hiba to get Tia'a anal option), but Tia followed to mention how she was better than Hiba, even though i never had sex with Hiba, something similar took place with Mira, instead of requiring some sort of training the anal option was there as a position after the 2/3rd time of having sex (Before the ritual took place), for context i ignored Mira until after finishing the remodelation of Emily/MC houses and was ignoring the rest of Rumah girls until after finishing Tia content.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I can't trigger Arianna so that I have to go to her home to fuck her. Do I have to screw her so many times, or play hide and seek so many times?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I can't trigger Arianna so that I have to go to her home to fuck her. Do I have to screw her so many times, or play hide and seek so many times?
If you completed rescuing her from the Cult. Continue playing hide and seek into she gets grounded, then you can go to her house and advance her and the Cult Story.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
If you completed rescuing her from the Cult. Continue playing hide and seek into she gets grounded, then you can go to her house and advance her and the Cult Story.
Almost sure that you have to ignore her for 2/3 days for her to get grounded (That is what the guide said).

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys Sorry if i'm being out of pocket but no one has answered me but I'm going to ask one more time I'm still having issues with Gavina's new content I can't seem to trigger her anal scenes I've fellow the walkthrough I've had sex with her 5 times but after she won't ask me to Craft her a special butt plug like it say in the guide please any help with this will be much appreciated

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
Are you sure you're playing the update that has Gavina's new content? And if you have the one with the update, do you have her affection to at least 13?
I am I use the update patch and her affection is higher than than that I can provide a save if need be

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
I'm so fucken stupid sorry guys I'm not playing the right version u are right I got brain rot so bad I'm embarrassed pls forgive my stupidity and since I already embarrassed myself enough I still have ask was the 5.7.1 posted here yet or are we waiting for it I did try to search for it In thread but couldn't find again I'm sorry for wasting your time guys

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I'm so fucken stupid sorry guys I'm not playing the right version u are right I got brain rot so bad I'm embarrassed pls forgive my stupidity and since I already embarrassed myself enough I still have ask was the 5.7.1 posted here yet or are we waiting for it I did try to search for it In thread but couldn't find again I'm sorry for wasting your time guys
probably have to wait for the public release

Reactions: Edchan

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
Guys i have a small problem.. The Smithy event activated early and i pretty much ignored it and now i'm locked out of the mine content and a way of obtaining iron.. Any way to fix this?

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
Guys i have a small problem.. The Smithy event activated early and i pretty much ignored it and now i'm locked out of the mine content and a way of obtaining iron.. Any way to fix this?
The mine is made available through Bianca/Gavina, not the smithy, ¿Did you progress up to the point where you have to find the second rock thingy for bianca/gavina? If so, the mine should be available.

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
The mine is made available through Bianca/Gavina, not the smithy, ¿Did you progress up to the point where you have to find the second rock thingy for bianca/gavina? If so, the mine should be available.
It seems that progressing with Frisha's quest fixed the Smithy Quest and John's interactions. Now i have access to the mine.. But thanks for trying to help

mathawk01

Oct 22, 2023
I was surprised with the scope of this game! Not a fan of the grinding bits though.

However, I'm experiencing two issues with quests not firing properly. I can't finish the current Heather story because I'm not given an option to "Let's talk" or whatever. So I can't finish the investigation at the monestary.

And also can't deliver the stone to Bianca. I've stolen it but when getting back to her, it's as if I hadn't so I can't progress.

Maybe I did something wrong along the way so the questlines got broken. Due to that, a reset of the function of the quests should be considered. If possible even a milestone-based reset?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes