Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So I guess I will wait for the 5.8.0 update at the end of the month to play so that all of the Boar's Inn content will be completed or mostly completed so as most of the bugs should be worked out by then. The real question I have is that once Claire and Kate are in Kirilic will they stay there permanently or will they go back and forth with the MC like it was done for the Monastery?
Back and forth probably for now as Kate and Claire stated to Thomas this trip is like a holiday. So when they come back they'll work again at the inn.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, i doubt Kate and Claire will move to Kirlic pernamently, not as long as MC lives in Arenfield, or whatever the village was called. Got to get their daily doses of breeding from him. :p

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
I hope the next update is about Sophie. That cute petite cannot handle the savages outside of Arenfield.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
At the monastery storyline it is now possible to ally with Syfa and betray (imprison/banish) her in the end (this allows you to corrupt the other priestesses)
Oh. nice.
well maybe nice is the wrong word here since you are both betraying someone and also allying with a devil to corrupt pure nuns.
but awesome.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
There is a good reason I am not a big fan of polls for character content because the more popular girls get worked on first while the non-popular girls get sidelined, and they are usually the ones with the least amount of content like Yasmine for example probably the only female LI that has the least amount of content that isn't even her own because she is connected to the Baron. Would be nice to have solo content for her that doesn't involve the Baron. The whole "pregnancy at the end of storyline" is annoying especially when there are games like Peasant Quest where you can get almost all LI's pregnant, and their storyline doesn't need to be finished either. I know every dev is different but seriously with as many LI's that are in the game and having to wait until the end of their storylines is really not a smart move especially with Emily because what IF the dev decides to add more to her storyline in the future because he wants to do more on her backstory and any other relatives she has or by chance Frisha's father decides to return and pay Emily a visit. He can't just base what girls can get pregnant and who can't based on their storylines not being finished due to not knowing for sure IF it is the true end of their storyline.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes