Guy777

May 21, 2020
Is it possible to enable cheats after the fact? I started playing without cheats, I changed my mind. But I don't want to lose my 30 hour long save by restarting the game with cheats enabled
Edit your save with "save editor". Google it

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I really want to play this game but it seems so daunting.
oh, it is lol.

my advice? choose the cheatbook at the start, give yourself alot of gold, and if it's an option(I have cheats enabled, but haven't used any), increase your level to 10-30, and put a bunch of stat points in stuff.

as far as i'm aware. the ones required for quests, and unlockables are 5 stealth(have to unlock by doing a quest. so save 4 points), 3 perception, 5 nature(same as stealth), 5-10 intelligence, 3 witchcraft(same as stealth), and 2-5 hunting.

beyond that, go wild. constitution should make you use less energy.
perception makes you dodge and hit criticals more often, increases luck, and spawns more random loot as you walk through the open world,
dexterity makes you better at sneaking(does it?), hit criticals more often, and increases your turn priority in battles,
strength increases damage, and increases success chance when mining,
hunting increases success chance when shooting and skinning animals, and unlocks new abilites? with that hunter guy(forgot name),
stealth increases how long you can be invisible with skill,
witchcraft only unlocks spells(3 is max advantage atm),
intelligence increases spell damage(max +50% at 20), and makes certain dialogue choices easier,
nature allows you to unlock more advanced curatives, salves and tonics(max 5 atm).

second piece of advice. download the walkthrough. but not the one from here, cause it's outdated. i basically use it as a guide whenever i'm stuck on a certain quest or character, rather than following it through.
1 on scribd is 0.4.3.0, which is the latest one i can find. one on here is all the way back ata 0.2!

but yeah.

last piece of advice. Pick a goal or girl, and work towards that goal! as you do that, you will learn more about the game. and whenever you get stuck, whip open that guide, search the girls name or quest, and it will tell you what you need to do, and any pre-requisite skills, or quests required. which will in turn, make you more comfortable playing this.

for me. it was MOST fun on my most recent playthrough. because i already had a good sense of what i needed to do, and could freely pursue whatever i wanted without getting stuck.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to get additional shadow stones? I found 2 in demon key opened boxes. but that is it

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
oh, it is lol.

my advice? choose the cheatbook at the start, give yourself alot of gold, and if it's an option(I have cheats enabled, but haven't used any), increase your level to 10-30, and put a bunch of stat points in stuff.

as far as i'm aware. the ones required for quests, and unlockables are 5 stealth(have to unlock by doing a quest. so save 4 points), 3 perception, 5 nature(same as stealth), 5-10 intelligence, 3 witchcraft(same as stealth), and 2-5 hunting.

perception makes you dodge and hit criticals more often, increases luck, and spawns more random loot as you walk through the open world,
dexterity makes you better at sneaking(does it?), hit criticals more often, and increases your turn priority in battles,
hunting increases success chance when shooting and skinning animals, and unlocks new abilites? with that hunter guy(forgot name),
intelligence increases spell damage(max +50% at 20), and makes certain dialogue choices easier,
nature allows you to unlock more advanced curatives, salves and tonics(max 5 atm).

second piece of advice. download the walkthrough. but not the one from here, cause it's outdated. i basically use it as a guide whenever i'm stuck on a certain quest or character, rather than following it through.
1 on scribd is 0.4.3.0, which is the latest one i can find. one on here is all the way back ata 0.2!

but yeah.

last piece of advice. Pick a goal or girl, and work towards that goal! as you do that, you will learn more about the game. and whenever you get stuck, whip open that guide, search the girls name or quest, and it will tell you what you need to do, and any pre-requisite skills, or quests required. which will in turn, make you more comfortable playing this.

for me. it was MOST fun on my most recent playthrough. because i already had a good sense of what i needed to do, and could freely pursue whatever i wanted without getting stuck.
Thanks for the info, can you just pick one girls quest line and finish it before moving onto the next girl?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a way to get additional shadow stones? I found 2 in demon key opened boxes. but that is it
If I remember right you can melt the keys into bars

oh, it is lol.

but yeah.

I disagree with using the cheat book to make the game easier, it not an hellish game and also cheats can break the game.
I always go at the beginning with two quests, Tia and Emily and if I can’t find a bed I go to Penny.
Then I put some some stats and when I am at an enough high level I just go everywhere I want

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the info, can you just pick one girls quest line and finish it before moving onto the next girl?
Yes, there is no railroad mechanic even if I recommend doing multiple quests at once, cuz you’ll need some stats from other quests that‘ll make your life much easier like lock picking and witchcraft.
For example in a quest for a girl you have 3 option to end the it, and one of these options requires witchcraft

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yes, there is no railroad mechanic even if I recommend doing multiple quests at once
The only time you should do multiple quests at once (beside to get some abilities required to complete certain parts of the quest) is to kill time while waiting for the quest to progress.

For example like if you pick Tia & start her quest line, there’s a certain part of her quest line where you have to wait around 10-12 days to pass. While you can always just spam sleep, the most efficient way to spend all that time is to pick another girl & start that girl quest line instead.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, there is no railroad mechanic even if I recommend doing multiple quests at once, cuz you’ll need some stats from other quests that‘ll make your life much easier like lock picking and witchcraft.
For example in a quest for a girl you have 3 option to end the it, and one of these options requires witchcraft

To my limited knowledge that isn't quite true. You are railroaded to a certain extent at least how the current game stands. You cannot kill the Big Orc unless you romance Tia, you can't romance Emily unless you've started to romance Mira, Katherin needs Tia's quest and so on.
One that is real annoying is that you apparently can't have kids unless you have completed the Emily path for the orphanage.

I assume it would take crazy amount of time, but I would like to see some paths detangled from each other in the future.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To my limited knowledge that isn't quite true. You are railroaded to a certain extent at least how the current game stands. You cannot kill the Big Orc unless you romance Tia, you can't romance Emily unless you've started to romance Mira, Katherin needs Tia's quest and so on.
One that is real annoying is that you apparently can't have kids unless you have completed the Emily path for the orphanage.

I assume it would take crazy amount of time, but I would like to see some paths detangled from each other in the future.
Yes sadly for some stuff to unlock you need to romance, but you can bang Emily just fine without touching Mira, I know it because in one of my save files I neglected Mira, and actually you can still have kids but they just don’t go to the orphanage.
Of course if you don’t do any of corruption or other stuff you lock yourself from many content

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yes sadly for some stuff to unlock you need to romance, but you can bang Emily just fine without touching Mira, I know it because in one of my save files I neglected Mira, and actually you can still have kids but they just don’t go to the orphanage.
Of course if you don’t do any of corruption or other stuff you lock yourself from many content

I thought you had to get caught kissing Mira to start the story of her parentage and make her enter the church. And to unlock the rest of Emily's story Mira needs to go away. Is there a work around I didn't find?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I thought you had to get caught kissing Mira to start the story of her parentage and make her enter the church. And to unlock the rest of Emily's story Mira needs to go away. Is there a work around I didn't find?
No sorry my bad I have made an error and misinterpreted the thing, yes at some point Mira needs to be continued to put Emily in the orphanage, but she can be neglected in terms of sex and stuff, just the kiss and initiation, sorry again for the confusion

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For the tangled questlines I am not sure, the more I look at it and the more I believe I was wrong and that there is a group characters that is indeed too connected to itself to be progressed alone.
For example take Lyvia, you need to sleep at Emily’s to get to Imawyin or Liandra, you need to progress Frisha.
Sometimes you can avoid romancing and sometimes not, you can completely don’t give a fuck for Tia and you lose a big chunk of the story and alchemist, while you can neglect Penny and you don’t lose much in terms of gameplay.
It’s not as tangled up as other games where you’ll have to lose your mind over progressing that bad written character to continue the story, but it’s neither as free as I thought

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
For the tangled questlines I am not sure, the more I look at it and the more I believe I was wrong and that there is a group characters that is indeed too connected to itself to be progressed alone.
For example take Lyvia, you need to sleep at Emily’s to get to Imawyin or Liandra, you need to progress Frisha.
Sometimes you can avoid romancing and sometimes not, you can completely don’t give a fuck for Tia and you lose a big chunk of the story and alchemist, while you can neglect Penny and you don’t lose much in terms of gameplay.
It’s not as tangled up as other games where you’ll have to lose your mind over progressing that bad written character to continue the story, but it’s neither as free as I thought
Lyvia I'd say is fine as all you need to do to unlock the Bandit/Mercenary questline is just sleeping in the house. You don't need to start or follow any character's path for that. Liandra could be unlocked if you were given a choice to accept Frisha's kiss or not after you save her.

I feel like you could do the Rumah questline without Tia by having the PC go to the village and get turned away which would unlock a quest to get a way in. That could lead to finding the missing hunters and saving them to get access in. Honestly Rumah could even be side stepped by using the Mercenaries if the Dev ever decided to go that route.

Katherin could just be one dialogue option when you find her and simply ask for herbalism training, she tells you no which enables the event where you save her from the Orcs. From there you could unlock the skill and romance her without her Tia's involvement.

I personally just like the freedom of choice as some skills are extremely helpful so it sucks you NEED to cheat on some characters and lie to them which should lower morality (if good morality ever has a benefit IMO).

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lyvia I'd say is fine as all you need to do to unlock the Bandit/Mercenary questline is just sleeping in the house. You don't need to start or follow any character's path for that. Liandra could be unlocked if you were given a choice to accept Frisha's kiss or not after you save her.

I feel like you could do the Rumah questline without Tia by having the PC go to the village and get turned away which would unlock a quest to get a way in. That could lead to finding the missing hunters and saving them to get access in. Honestly Rumah could even be side stepped by using the Mercenaries if the Dev ever decided to go that route.

Katherin could just be one dialogue option when you find her and simply ask for herbalism training, she tells you no which enables the event where you save her from the Orcs. From there you could unlock the skill and romance her without her Tia's involvement.

I personally just like the freedom of choice as some skills are extremely helpful so it sucks you NEED to cheat on some characters and lie to them which should lower morality (if good morality ever has a benefit IMO).
I agree, it would be nice to have these things, maybe in a distant future.
But for now we have these which is Not as bad, also the morality system is still not elaborated imo.
For now you get benefits only from being a corrupted individual, and being noble seems useless except to get points with Lyvia in non repteable events

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I disagree with using the cheat book to make the game easier, it not an hellish game and also cheats can break the game.
I always go at the beginning with two quests, Tia and Emily and if I can’t find a bed I go to Penny.
Then I put some some stats and when I am at an enough high level I just go everywhere I want
The poster said he feels the game is daunting. Why suggest a route that would make it even more so?

As i said in the post. For his first playthrough, he should be getting a feel for how the quests, skills and events intersect, and lean on one another. How to figure out or find solutions, etc.

Then when he Is comfortable, he should start a real playthrough, and thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Adding grind to that equation can just make things needlessly tedious, when you are already feeling overwhelmed with an experience, or when you get stuck.

This person might be New to these types of experiences.
Especially one made by a smaller dev, who makes more obtuse, and less player friendly content compared to their main stream million writer AAA counterparts, who do focus testing, and expensive QA to make an intuitive experience.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The poster said he feels the game is daunting. Why suggest a route that would make it even more so?

As i said in the post. For his first playthrough, he should be getting a feel for how the quests, skills and events intersect, and lean on one another. How to figure out or find solutions, etc.
Those two routes ain’t daunting, I just suggested another way to play the game,
Of course be needs to get acquainted to the quests and things, but he can do it in various ways.
If I suggested an actual daunting beginning, I would have chosen others, like only work at Penny’s farm losing stamina and do Frisha’s immediately.
Only with cheats I disagree the rest is ok, you gave a good summary of stats

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes