zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I think I'm gonna pass and wait for the 0.4.x.0 public update.

Honestly, halfway 0.x.x.5 updates are "halfway" Patreon (for Patrons) quests (buggy, sometimes). I daresay: let's wait and play bugfree and complete 0.x.x.0 new quests.
True words were never spoken, also they introduce a new girl but without sex scenes

Reactions: Ottoeight

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, I think I'm gonna pass and wait for the 0.4.x.0 public update.

Honestly, halfway 0.x.x.5 updates are "halfway" Patreon (for Patrons) quests (buggy, sometimes). I daresay: let's wait and play bugfree and complete 0.x.x.0 new quests.
The Gwen and Athia update will continue into next month. I think Gwen/Sabrina is supposed to be done this month, then it will mainly be Athia next month.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Gwen and Athia update will continue into next month. I think Gwen/Sabrina is supposed to be done this month, then it will mainly be Athia next month.
Praise the Lord, man. We're gonna have a fine quest with fine bitches, finally. Honestly, banging around ugly sabertooth green bitches and ugly dark-skinned halforcs wasn't my cup of tea.

Free at last.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a skip dialog button? Several RPGM games I have seen have a button for fast forwarding through dialog.

what quest is that? I finished all content with Isha/Gwen and I did not have this quest
I usually just press esc, that quest is in the new update that was posted here some posts ago

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Wow. I go away for a bit and this place explodes... 100+ pages of catch-up...

Alright. Grabbed 0470a and ported my EoC save from 0435. No problems with the orc quest chain. Lainah bugs are known and theres already a soft fix, so not worth reiterating. Moving on, I do like the new Maui model, though now that she's in Rumah and referring to herself as my wanita, are there plans for her to adopt the traditional wanita form of attire? I know that she mentions wanting some new threads during the Lainah path, but thats not implemented yet, so hurry up and wait I guess...

On that note, I know I've asked and had this answered before, but I still think a high corruption Tia-wanita should adopt her wanita garb while adventuring beside me. Not while in Arenfield, perhaps, but when its just us (and perhaps Lyvia) in the woods? Or just a fur loincloth/bra combo like Raiisha sports? IIRC, its her default party attire with Lyvia, Imawyn, and Liandra, though there might have been something about lowered inhibitions in that scene, it's been awhile since I maxed AFF/COR on those 4...

Reactions: SunlessXre

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I really want to play this game but it seems so daunting.
It’s your choice fellow user, I had fun always till the end and never struggled (with sin eheh).
Everyone here has their strategies, I never used the walkthrough and was more than fine, if you have problems just come here I guess

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it possible to enable cheats after the fact? I started playing without cheats, I changed my mind. But I don't want to lose my 30 hour long save by restarting the game with cheats enabled

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Is it possible to enable cheats after the fact? I started playing without cheats, I changed my mind. But I don't want to lose my 30 hour long save by restarting the game with cheats enabled
I don't believe so, as far as I know, it's only offered to enable them at the start but I won't say I'm 100% sure.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes