zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Exactly how do you use the backstab skill? Bianca taught it to me, I'm standing behind a goblin in the cave and...nothing! Clicking or pressing 'Enter'...nothing!
Isn’t there like a dexterity check?
If you fail it, it starts a battle if you succeed it you kill him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Isn’t there like a dexterity check?
If you fail it, it starts a battle if you succeed it you kill him
Last time I tried you were required to sneak (useing the skill) upon the enemy from behind and interact with him, it was similiar to autobattling as the enemy just died

Reactions: zARRR

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
How long until 0.4.8.0? Does anyone know?
Considering that he only a few days ago and this place only gets sporadically updated, sometimes a while with no updates
I'd say probably a good while if you are waiting for it here, if you're a Patreon member then next month he releases 4.8.0, he consistently updates the game on his Patreon by .5 every month

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoey and Webleten

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Considering that he only a few days ago and this place only gets sporadically updated, sometimes a while with no updates
I'd say probably a good while if you are waiting for it here, if you're a Patreon member then next month he releases 4.8.0, he consistently updates the game on his Patreon by .5 every month
NOPE. He always releases the new 0.x.x.0 update at the end of the month. 3 updates every month: "bonus scene" update, halfway 0.x.x.5 quest, full 0.x.x.0 update.

Anyway, everybody should remember that he releases a free public update every month, which is 1 "full update" behind the Patreon release.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
So I defeated the brigands, save lyvia convinced ima to co lead the bandits..now the quest says to visit camp with lyvia..I asked her to follow it displayed the message once I leave arenfield she will follow..but she is was not there and so when I went back to ask her to follow she vanished no where to be found..I tried without convincing ima same thing..any idea how to resolve it..
I did use the cheat book to increase my level from 18 to 22 since I was not able to defeat brigands. Might that have cause the problem ?

Edit: Found her my bad..she was seating in the bandits camp..I thought she will follow me like tia..still she is not following me to fight..may be after I get 5 members then.

I checked the walkthrough according to it Lyvia should help me while recruiting members ie fight with brigands but I am unable to ask her to follow me once she in the bandit camp. Also as per walkthrough I can accept the name provided by Lydia for the mercenary group but I get no option to do that. Any idea what's wrong ?

Ysmirmyster

Mar 13, 2020
I checked the walkthrough according to it Lyvia should help me while recruiting members ie fight with brigands but I am unable to ask her to follow me once she in the bandit camp. Also as per walkthrough I can accept the name provided by Lydia for the mercenary group but I get no option to do that. Any idea what's wrong ?
Just go to the half-orc village then leave the area and go to the forest south of the entrance to the village., Lyvia should join/rejoin the party.

Reactions: nikxxx

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Just go to the half-orc village then leave the area and go to the forest south of the entrance to the village., Lyvia should join/rejoin the party.
Don't know why or how..but in worked thanks man..I tried playing from previous saves and didn't work I was almost thinking of starting a new game..you saved me a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Ysmirmyster

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Last time I tried you were required to sneak (useing the skill) upon the enemy from behind and interact with him, it was similiar to autobattling as the enemy just died
I thought that as well but it's not working whether I sneak or not. I know there's a dexterity check...any idea of the minimum required?

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Does the game track if the MC stays a virgin? I got to Mira's romance quest, and when we fucked she commented how she wished we were both virgins, but I made sure to save myself for that encounter.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does the game track if the MC stays a virgin? I got to Mira's romance quest, and when we fucked she commented how she wished we were both virgins, but I made sure to save myself for that encounter.
That’s a thing that is never stated in game, at least I believe.
We don’t know if he was virgin before the event of the game, he is sure 20+ years old at least of that I am certain

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes