Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Oh lmao I forgot about Gavina, I always forget about her sorry
Lol, My goal in this game is not getting :love: "ANYONE PREGNANT" :eek:...I have 3 grandchildren. So in my life I've seen enough "Swollen Bellies" around my house
So, if you want to stick Gavina "Up the pole".........Be my guest...:p

Next, you'r going to start thinking Gwen is sexy................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Drink.....Taking the 5th!!!!!!!

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lol, My goal in this game is not getting :love: "ANYONE PREGNANT" :eek:...I have 3 grandchildren. So in my life I've seen enough "Swollen Bellies" around my house
So, if you want to stick Gavina "Up the pole".........Be my guest...:p

Next, you'r going to start thinking Gwen is sexy................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Drink.....Taking the 5th!!!!!!!
Take the sixth for me, I am sure Gwen fans are waiting in the shadows

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Found the bug.
As far as I understand it, filling vials requires you to have the basic alchemy recipes key item. Even if you manage to get the advanced recipe book, it won't let you interact with the water trough correctly without the basic one also. Some have mentioned being able to get the basic recipe book during the tribe quest if you ask Katherin about healing the wounded, but I was never able to get it that way. One alternative is to corrupt Tia to the point where she starts anal (see the walkthrough), because the basic recipe book contains lubricant for that path. I just edited my save and added the book because I'm avoiding corruption. Either way, if you get the basic alchemy recipe book key item, it should start working.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Ok. That's probably it. I use it all the time to keep the lust in check. There is no 'rollback' like in a Ren'Py game and sometimes I forget to check before I interact with someone leading to some abuse or assault and a drop in affection. I'll see and, if not, will upload the save file for Pervy.
Yep. The strong anesthetic was the problem. Thanks.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Exactly how do you use the backstab skill? Bianca taught it to me, I'm standing behind a goblin in the cave and...nothing! Clicking or pressing 'Enter'...nothing!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is already a full save in the game in slot 1 where your character is at level 30 and almost invincible.
I am sure even if we put a save file in the OP, people will still ask.
It’s not like there is a gallery or anything

Reactions: SunlessXre
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes