SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
The program he uses to model is The Klub 17 if iam not mistaken, the quality of the models is related to the capabilities of the pc of the user, that's why some of the newer model tends to look better.

As for DAZ that's another platform to model that doesn't applies to this game, and this is as far that my knowledge go, i hope this was useful.(i know barely nothing of the devolopment of games so that's about it)
I had klub 17 like 4+ years ago on my old laptop. I remember it having a really good character creator, with a bit of community content.
It's facial editor was like an updated version of what is used in the gamebryo Bethesda games (oblivion, fallout 3+NV).
You have different face and body sliders. and just like in the construction set and geck, you could grab and drag parts of the face and body directly.
Although in klub17, probably due to the higher poly mesh, it didn't warp unrelated features as much, which made making characters alot easier.

Although, I also remember the models looking really different than this game, with really matte skin, etc.
I also don't remember any system of asset quality vs performance built into it. Unless you mean buying/downloading community asset replacements and content?

Either way, if he is using klub 17. I'm really surprised with how messy some of the characters look. I mean. What happened with the MC, and hid father? They don't even look human!

The clothes never looked great on characters in klub17 though. Alot of them clipped with the character model, and didn't sit right. Clearly weren't rigged/boned amazingly.
Which may explain examples like tios regular attire.

I guess this brings me to another question. Is it legal to use klub17 as a base for your game? I know alot of people use koikatsu aswell, and other scene viewer games.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Everytime someone writes that there must be a bug because he/she/it isn't able to do a thing he/she/it's supposed to do, my heart flutters.

I love you guys, I love you F95 Zone. :whistle:

Anyway, let's have a cup of coffee :coffee:.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Everytime someone writes that there must be a bug because he/she/it isn't able to do a thing he/she/it's supposed to do, my heart flutters.

I love you guys, I love you F95 Zone. :whistle:

Anyway, let's have a cup of coffee :coffee:.
Maybe. The quest stated something about being able to create the items for rumah, and collect herbs.
I can collect herbs.
Something In that picture is wrong.
2. The game told Me to fill vials using the troth by lyvia... I can't.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe. The quest stated something about being able to create the items for rumah, and collect herbs.
I can collect herbs.
Something In that picture is wrong.
2. The game told Me to fill vials using the troth by lyvia... I can't.
You just forgot what you have to achieve (lvl, stats, talents, quests done and so on) to unlock the scene where Katherine teaches you how to craft them.

Same with filling vials.

Don't ask me because I don't remember. Just keep playing and you'll find it out, sooner or later.

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
You just forgot what you have to achieve (lvl, stats, talents, quests done and so on) to unlock the scene where Katherine teaches you how to craft them.

Same with filling vials.

Don't ask me because I don't remember. Just keep playing and you'll find it out, sooner or later.
What are the requirements for filling vials with water?
I can make armor+energy potions, and get all the ingredients. But I can't get water.

My only guess, is I need to do the farmer girls quest to unlock "gathering water" for the vegetables.
Now, I really hope not. That would be really dumb.

In game it told Me (tooltip? Katherine? Forgot), i can get water from the troths at the training ground. It told me this after I got 5 nature and asked about herbalism.

And when I unlocked the nature skill in thr first place. Katherin said I have the recipe necessay to find and gather plants and create the needed mixture(I had no idea it was healing tinctures until after I went back to rumah, and was told explicitly. The MC knew what I hadn't been told.).

And I'm not going to stop playing cause of this. I was just hoping for a solution or answer.

Certainly better than just pretending I'm an idiot when you don't even know what you're talking about, whether I'm right or wrong. (And you don't, cause you don't know the answer.)
Maybe jump off that horse?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
What are the requirements for filling vials with water?
I can make armor+energy potions, and get all the ingredients. But I can't get water.

My only guess, is I need to do the farmer girls quest to unlock "gathering water" for the vegetables.
Now, I really hope not. That would be really dumb.

In game it told Me (tooltip? Katherine? Forgot), i can get water from the troths at the training ground. It told me this after I got 5 nature and asked about herbalism.

And when I unlocked the nature skill in thr first place. Katherin said I have the recipe necessay to find and gather plants and create the needed mixture(I had no idea it was healing tinctures until after I went back to rumah, and was told explicitly. The MC knew what I hadn't been told.).

And I'm not going to stop playing cause of this. I was just hoping for a solution or answer.

Certainly better than just pretending I'm an idiot when you don't even know what you're talking about, whether I'm right or wrong. (And you don't, cause you don't know the answer.)
Maybe jump off that horse?
you can also get holy water from the church.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I love this game. The art may not be perfect, but the story, and the women in this game.. amazing. :love:

PQ is a game to fuck as many women as possible, but the story is not as good as in A struggle with sin.
I admit that this game is one of my favorites. For sure my #1 RPGM game.
The art was much worse in the early releases, I hated it, but the story and the feel of the game more than made up for it.
Now it's improved so much that I'm quite comfortable with it, and the story is still holding my attention. It's my favourite game in here and looking like it will actually finish. Then I can "Pay the man and download"

Reactions: Qmil679 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The art was much worse in the early releases, I hated it, but the story and the feel of the game more than made up for it.
Now it's improved so much that I'm quite comfortable with it, and the story is still holding my attention. It's my favourite game in here and looking like it will actually finish. Then I can "Pay the man and download"
Only veterans will remember Katherin’s first model and others… brrrrr.
Frankly now the art is much much better and Chyos is always willingly to improve, such great dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You can look at Imawyn's scenes as a good indicator of the improvement of the game. The early scenes that you get after beating her are subpar compared to her scenes at the prison and in her return to the camp.

Reactions: zARRR

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Who can get pregnant so far?:unsure:

I know about Kate, only.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's interesting to have a woman who doesn't like us. (Nyra)

I am curious how the story will develop with her.
And damn .. she's 51.:D

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's interesting to have a woman who doesn't like us. (Nyra)

I am curious how the story will develop with her.
And damn .. she's 51.:D
Yeah it's indeed interesting, and the oldest milf in game (Gwen doesn't count), I doubt she'll empathise with the mc like Verena, but it sure'll be fun seeing where the story goes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah it's indeed interesting, and the oldest milf in game (Gwen doesn't count), I doubt she'll empathise with the mc like Verena, but it sure'll be fun seeing where the story goes.
Honestly? I haven't played Verena story yet, I don't know how it is with her. But I hope she likes the MC eventually. I love redheads.

And with Nyra.. I don't like her a bit myself. After seeing that her son killed her husband, she still doesn't make such a big deal out of it. And I wish I could kill him in the beginning (like I always did)
But now I see that when I kill him in the beginning, I can't have a love route with Nyra.
And I always play love route . I don't like corruption, ntr etc.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, I don't think she and Bianca are very popular, it will be a long while until they win any poll.
Even if their story is interesting, knowing what happened to the dwarves and dealing with those two dark elves sometimes pop ups in my mind while playing.
Well, most of the quests are all pretty great.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes