Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nellyg, dude. You gave them an inch, they're takin' a whole damn mile.

You're my hero.
Lol, Thanks Man. I'm bored here, got a slight touch of Covid and feel a bit like a Leper. Me and me puter are isooooolating.
It was great, not really sick and could play on the Computer all day......But after 5 Days....I'm booored.

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lol, Thanks Man. I'm bored here, got a slight touch of Covid and feel a bit like a Leper. Me and me puter are isooooolating.
It was great, not really sick and could play on the Computer all day......But after 5 Days....I'm booored.
Good luck Nel!
You always rock and remember that this month we will have (some kind of) revenge against that Gwenbitch

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Good luck Nel!
You always rock and remember that this month we will have (some kind of) revenge against that Gwenbitch
It should be interesting to see what Chyos does to my head with her. No matter how much his art improves "she ugly":love:
I'm waiting patiently for Alice, I think she's hot

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It should be interesting to see what Chyos does to my head with her. No matter how much his art improves "she ugly":love:
I'm waiting patiently for Alice, I think she's hot
Oh yeah, even she is upgraded by design and model she remains “one ugly bitch”.
Also who is Alice?
Did I miss or forget something?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, regarding Bianca the guide says "Talk to Bianca outside her house at night (she goes there every 2nd
night)". Yeah, been camping outside her house for the whole day on both odd and even days, she only goes out to her spot in the north of Arenfield. There was one, ONE time I was able to catch her in her garden. Talked about her dad, that was it. Any more detailed instructions?? Should I complete the keystone in the mine quest first?

Jul 27, 2018
Finally mc killed Dasan. Thank you so much for that dear dev. Now is Dave (mayor son), Jiron and Lucius (tavern guy) time. The end is near (to them)

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Finally mc killed Dasan. Thank you so much for that dear dev. Now is Dave (mayor son), Jiron and Lucius (tavern guy) time. The end is near (to them)
*Giron, and Thomas. Either of their deaths have the potential to backfire. And while Thomas is a sleezoid, he's not been shown doing anything to deserve death...yet. He's a member of Arenfield's cult, true, but so too is Roderic, and he's a former friend and ally to Marcus, and now, to us. Let's see what he does first.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
*Giron, and Thomas. Either of their deaths have the potential to backfire. And while Thomas is a sleezoid, he's not been shown doing anything to deserve death...yet. He's a member of Arenfield's cult, true, but so too is Roderic, and he's a former friend and ally to Marcus, and now, to us. Let's see what he does first.
Thomas forces Kate to dress like a whore and he treats her like shit, not to mention he wants to get into her pants. This is punishable by death.

Jul 27, 2018
He's a member of Arenfield's cult, true, but so too is Roderic, and he's a former friend and ally to Marcus, and now, to us. Let's see what he does first.
I tried to remember their names with just my lame memory, my bad. About the cult, if I remember correctly, Roderic says he tried to leave when the cult lost its way. He says it was a noble ideal but now they're just a bunch of bad guys.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
.After you have watched Thomas go to the locked door in the cellar and had sex with Claire 5 times new content unlocks for the kitchen. Visit her at 6pm and then work for her. If you bring her 30+ potatoes she will do something extra for you. - Depending on your relationship with Kate Claire will either let you lock the door or keep it open for Kate to come in.

I can't keep the door open to let Kate in!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
.After you have watched Thomas go to the locked door in the cellar and had sex with Claire 5 times new content unlocks for the kitchen. Visit her at 6pm and then work for her. If you bring her 30+ potatoes she will do something extra for you. - Depending on your relationship with Kate Claire will either let you lock the door or keep it open for Kate to come in.

30 potatoes in the mini game? That is a perfect score and it sounds awful.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

You need their corruption raised, and I think, but I could be wrong..you need to already have had the threesome with them

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You know you can always skip the minigame after you do it two times manually, right?
I thought it was something new if you managed a perfect score and yeah I know you unlock the take it easy, or whatever it's called option.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes