Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Imawyn's route is choosable right? I got her love to 10 and her corruption to 11...please tell me I haven't locked her into her corruption route.
Don't get yourself too down, you will likely have to start a new save at some point. So, whatever route is locked in just try the other one for your next save I guess?

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Up to what level should her corruption be to lock her into that route???
Check the official walkthrough for the actual numbers (and to avoid situations like this). But if you convinced her join your mercenary crew at 10 corruption (iirc in the corruption route MC offers regular dicking in return for her cooperation) then yes you're locked into her corruption route. For the love route you'll have to load an earlier save, not corrupt her, (just turn her in straightaway and not even fuck her iirc), and raise her affection by giving wine when she's in jail.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1. After you had the scene with her and Yasmine talk to her again when she's in the kitchen. If her corruption is high enough (>6) she will now offer you to fuck her anytime you want. Alternative: If you didn't interact with her and then ask her father to marry her you won't have to corrupt her. There isn't any sex scene on this route at the moment unless you corrupt her
afterwards.

5. Depending on if you chose the ntr route (4.) you will have to either complete step 3 or 4 before this can happen: If you completed John's quest up to the point where Julia brought tea to the mayor while you were visiting him (The step where you can send men to the mine) she will tell you that her father wants to see her.

How to propose to his father?

How am I going to wait for Julia to bring tea to the mayor?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
game crashes minute to minute.... is there any way to prevent that??
Are you using cheats, mods, etc…
Tell us more, even if you are playing on other devices, with only this we can’t understand much

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
1. After you had the scene with her and Yasmine talk to her again when she's in the kitchen. If her corruption is high enough (>6) she will now offer you to fuck her anytime you want. Alternative: If you didn't interact with her and then ask her father to marry her you won't have to corrupt her. There isn't any sex scene on this route at the moment unless you corrupt her
afterwards.

5. Depending on if you chose the ntr route (4.) you will have to either complete step 3 or 4 before this can happen: If you completed John's quest up to the point where Julia brought tea to the mayor while you were visiting him (The step where you can send men to the mine) she will tell you that her father wants to see her.

How to propose to his father?

How am I going to wait for Julia to bring tea to the mayor?
You have to progress on the mercenary quest, clear the goblin cave, rescue Arianna and bring her to Dave. Full marriage to Julia is not implemented yet.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You have to progress on the mercenary quest, clear the goblin cave, rescue Arianna and bring her to Dave. Full marriage to Julia is not implemented yet.
Actually you can also get the proposal just by doing Liandra’s quest.
(Also poor Arianna why bring her to Dave, she is already enough traumatized lol)

Reactions: Aioria619

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, seriously can't trigger Kate and Claire's threesome scene. Already finished the wagon (and all quests leading up to it), both of them have affections at 20 or above, and corruption for both is long past 10. exactly what leads up to it? I tell kate to stay in the room, not drink anything, she just kisses and always stops because her mom's near. Remove her blanket to "snuggle" and it ends up just like that. Give her wine or cumwine and the whole interaction ends once I say not to dance. What gives???

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Guys, seriously can't trigger Kate and Claire's threesome scene. Already finished the wagon (and all quests leading up to it), both of them have affections at 20 or above, and corruption for both is long past 10. exactly what leads up to it? I tell kate to stay in the room, not drink anything, she just kisses and always stops because her mom's near. Remove her blanket to "snuggle" and it ends up just like that. Give her wine or cumwine and the whole interaction ends once I say not to dance. What gives???
Give her wine or cumwine, and let her dance for you, but in regular outfit or underwear. There is no option to just stop her from dancing, you are telling her that you are too tired for the night, like you don't want to do anything, imho.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Have you talked to Kate and Claire about the trip to Krillic in Kate's room after completing the wagon. It should trigger after that
Pushinka is right, let her dance for you, give her cumwine and try to convince her. Claire watches you and after you come Kate asks to do it again, if you agree then Claire joins in.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Yup talked about the trip. Are you telling me that PARTICULAR night was the ONLY night when it triggers???? I've been doing so, in the following nights, given her cumwine...no option to convince her as ever popped up.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yup talked about the trip. Are you telling me that PARTICULAR night was the ONLY night when it triggers???? I've been doing so, in the following nights, given her cumwine...no option to convince her as ever popped up.
No it is repeatable. To have sex with Kate in her room you have to convince her because she is worried that her mother is in the other room. It has to be in her room, not the one you rented from Thomas. If you never got the option then your game is seriously screwed.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
wait sequence goes>sometimes wearing dress to immediately give protag a show or in underwear and just kisses him>gives money for kirlic trip (yes completely completed the quest but she still does this)>asks to go to rented room> i say no then give cumwine>she says she's horny and wants to dance>i say yes and she states how wet she is then dances>options to vary the dance show>i say enough>she then begins kissing him and protag remarks the wine must have gotten the better of her>goes on for an hour until she says stop mom is in other side>where's the option to convince her????

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
wait sequence goes>sometimes wearing dress to immediately give protag a show or in underwear and just kisses him>gives money for kirlic trip (yes completely completed the quest but she still does this)>asks to go to rented room> i say no then give cumwine>she says she's horny and wants to dance>i say yes and she states how wet she is then dances>options to vary the dance show>i say enough>she then begins kissing him and protag remarks the wine must have gotten the better of her>goes on for an hour until she says stop mom is in other side>where's the option to convince her????
image_2022-02-16_001451.png
Have you had sex with her Mother in that room already? because I suspect you haven't. If you choose not today then Kate falls asleep and you can go next door and have sex with Claire.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes