Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a penalty for corrupting girls and myself? maybe there are scenes to do the love route without corrupting someone or will I only miss the best scenes if I don't corrupt anyone?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is there a penalty for corrupting girls and myself? maybe there are scenes to do the love route without corrupting someone or will I only miss the best scenes if I don't corrupt anyone?
For the Ladies they certainly need affection to progress but corruption, I'm not sure. The P.C certainly needs to raise corruption to get some scenes.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I've actually consistently picked vanilla routes for most of the girls. I guess to corrupt them, I'll have to (for some of them) get my alignment to evil (right?). For example, completed the "control your lust quest" a long time ago, but the option to uhhh "pollute" tia's drinking water has never come up (do I have to complete the captain's questline as well?). Are there long term negative effects of having an evil alignment (plotwise), and is there a way to get one's alignment back to good?
For polluting Tia's drinking water, you need to get her mug when she's thirsty. Have you gotten her mug yet? If you have, make sure to fill it with water, then choose to masturbate. You will then get the option to cum in the mug.

Problem: I have named my merc band but now I can't capture a single brigand or offer wine to Lyvia. Bug or missing something?
Hmm, I'm pretty sure you need to have another conversation with Lyvia first that discusses recruiting. Is there a specific step in the walkthrough that isn't working, or in the quest log in-game?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Anyone know how to get this game running on joiplay with Android 11, or have access to an Android port? REALLY want this on my phone.

Been a long while since I played on PC

Last edited:

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, how to trigger kate/claire threesome? The guide's not doing it...kate and claire's corruption are both at 12, I stay in the room and I don't let her dance after giving her wine. Any tips??

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Guys, how to trigger kate/claire threesome? The guide's not doing it...kate and claire's corruption are both at 12, I stay in the room and I don't let her dance after giving her wine. Any tips??
Did you complete their storyline already? Built the wagon?

Reactions: zARRR

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Oh, and while I'm here. Does anyone know of other similar games to this In terms of gameplay?
Be it rpgm, ren'py or other.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, and while I'm here. Does anyone know of other similar games to this In terms of gameplay?
Be it rpgm, ren'py or other.
Best and right thing to do: ask in the General Discussions / Recommendations subforum.

We don't want to fill this thread with off-topic answers, do we?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Have you used strong anestethic?
Cause that causes the corruptive effect of your cum to be disabled for an entire week (not sure about the duration though)
Ok. That's probably it. I use it all the time to keep the lust in check. There is no 'rollback' like in a Ren'Py game and sometimes I forget to check before I interact with someone leading to some abuse or assault and a drop in affection. I'll see and, if not, will upload the save file for Pervy.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Ok. That's probably it. I use it all the time to keep the lust in check. There is no 'rollback' like in a Ren'Py game and sometimes I forget to check before I interact with someone leading to some abuse or assault and a drop in affection. I'll see and, if not, will upload the save file for Pervy.
The strong anestethic affects corruption for 7 days so you'll have to wait to corrupt her

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
You must resolve the "old friends" problem, it can be triggered right after that, same night. Stay in the room do the deed.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Guys,to corrupt penny, you can't avoid changing alignment right?
You corrupt her with blowjobs, you corrupt both of you with "Comewine". But you can do the affection path alone with Penny.
And changing you'r allingment is not that important....In the M.C.'s case more corruption is better. (For now)

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Imawyn's route is choosable right? I got her love to 10 and her corruption to 11...please tell me I haven't locked her into her corruption route.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes