Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
For some reason, the Corruption counter is not moving for Emily. Anyone else have this problem? I've finished building the orphanage and cum in the mouth several times, but only her affection keeps increasing. Right now it's 31 (which is strange since the WT says that it should max out at 28 for this version (0.4.7a).
Taking the 5th on this....Been drinkin.. :sick:
Evangelion could be right
Ottoeight could be right & Pervy might fix it with a save file.
But..."Once you go ogre....."
Maybe she's not interested...:ROFLMAO:
I know I'm no help, but I can't resit it!
Remember I said i'm taking the 5th
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anybody, can you share you full* save from both routes? I mean Full NTR and Full Non-NTR? 0_0

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
PLS, anybody, can you share you full* save from both routes? I mean Full NTR and Full Non-NTR? 0_0
Your request doesn't make sense. There are literally dozens and dozens and dozens of "sub-branching" routes.

Just a few examples:

- Am I going to read Marcus letter twice? yes/no
- Mira's story is different whether you screwed/you didn't screw Emily and/or Frisha before/after you screw her. Same with Emily and Frisha
- there are 5 different subpaths at the end of Mira's church quest
- am I going to kill / enslave / make a deal with Gurtak?
- am I going to save Frank (militia's soldier)? yes/no
- am I going to kill the werewolf? yes/no
- am I going to kill the bandit in the hut? yes/no
- Emily: am I going to pay the ransom/rescue her?

Secondly, there are some sex/lewd scenes that are stage/level scenes. Meaning: they can't happen anymore after you finished a quest / after you raised levels.

You might tell me: "some people already requested saves. Some people even posted them". Still, their requests didn't make sense.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Your request doesn't make sense. There are literally dozens and dozens and dozens of "sub-branching" routes.

Just a few examples:

- Am I going to read Marcus letter twice? yes/no
- Mira's story is different whether you screwed/you didn't screw Emily and/or Frisha before/after you screw her. Same with Emily and Frisha
- am I going to save Frank (militia's soldier)? yes/no
- am I going to kill the werewolf? yes/no
- am I going to kill the bandit in the hut? yes/no

Secondly, there are some sex/lewd scenes that are stage/level scenes. Meaning: they can't happen anymore after you finished a quest / after you raised levels.

You might tell me: "some people already requested saves. Some people even posted them". Still, their requests didn't make sense.

Just a few examples:

- Am I going to read Marcus letter twice? yes/no -> What will happen if i did't read twice ?
- am I going to save Frank (militia's soldier)? yes/no -> Frank just alive dos't make any difference ?
- am I going to kill the werewolf? yes/no -> Which werewolf ???
- am I going to kill the bandit in the hut? yes/no -> What will happend if i did't kill him ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Just a few examples:

- Am I going to read Marcus letter twice? yes/no -> What will happen if i did't read twice ?
- am I going to save Frank (militia's soldier)? yes/no -> Frank just alive dos't make any difference ?
- am I going to kill the werewolf? yes/no -> Which werewolf ???
- am I going to kill the bandit in the hut? yes/no -> What will happend if i did't kill him ?

1) Nothing happens, if you read it twice you can change the roles of you, Mira and Marcus (Example: from guardian to father)

2) If Frank is alive you get one permanent mercenary at Arenfield that can’t be removed and can’t be paid

3) Arianna’s quest

4) Alignment goes up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to the south of Madrag Kaz.

WHERE? I not find him
Just south from the secret entrance you can use to spy on the Orcs is an abondened Tent (if you chose to exile Dassan).
Interacting with said tent triggers a final confrontation with him

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, generally speaking, if you've chosen the love path for a girl, can you still increase their corruption?

Proteus00

Sep 7, 2017
Hey Chyos,

Sorry i am replying to you like this but I could not find a way to just send you a normal message on the thread. I just installed the game but for some reason it starts to "auto click" or "select" options without my input. For example, I had to keep pressing the escape key over and over to try to get to keybindings while trying to diagnose the problem. I do not think its my keyboard or mouse as I unplugged both and tried an older mouse and keyboard I had laying around. Just a heads up, hope it helps!

Cheers.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hey Chyos,

Sorry i am replying to you like this but I could not find a way to just send you a normal message on the thread. I just installed the game but for some reason it starts to "auto click" or "select" options without my input. For example, I had to keep pressing the escape key over and over to try to get to keybindings while trying to diagnose the problem. I do not think its my keyboard or mouse as I unplugged both and tried an older mouse and keyboard I had laying around. Just a heads up, hope it helps!

Cheers.
Are you sure you don't have something else plugged in, possibly a controller, like a Steam controller or Xbox controller?

Reactions: Proteus00 and zARRR

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I've actually consistently picked vanilla routes for most of the girls. I guess to corrupt them, I'll have to (for some of them) get my alignment to evil (right?). For example, completed the "control your lust quest" a long time ago, but the option to uhhh "pollute" tia's drinking water has never come up (do I have to complete the captain's questline as well?). Are there long term negative effects of having an evil alignment (plotwise), and is there a way to get one's alignment back to good?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've actually consistently picked vanilla routes for most of the girls. I guess to corrupt them, I'll have to (for some of them) get my alignment to evil (right?). For example, completed the "control your lust quest" a long time ago, but the option to uhhh "pollute" tia's drinking water has never come up (do I have to complete the captain's questline as well?). Are there long term negative effects of having an evil alignment (plotwise), and is there a way to get one's alignment back to good?
So far, all the benefits come from a high corruption. I don't know why Tia's corruption is not triggering, I suspect it has to do with you'r conversations with her while chopping wood, eg: Raise her affection. Also timing is important, I noticed she's not thirsty early in the morning but around Noon she's more likely to ask. Anyway Lyvia (The Captain) has no bearing on it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes