Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is there any other way to increase MC's corruption other than selling bottled semen to Lucius?
Yes, there are several ways. Did a search of this game's thread for "corruption" not turn up any helpful results? It's been covered multiple times. A search would be faster than waiting for a reply.

Edit: Here's a link to when I answered this previously -- https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-7-0a-chyos.32136/page-492#post-6946337

Also, YU_XIAN , you have asked this question before, about 10 to 11 months ago, and you were given answers. Maybe you should look up those responses from last year?

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
right
Ummm I sold vegetables etc to the merchant and the tavern last night because I'd built up a lot with penny's farm, it does not long at all to build up a surplus that by the time she sells the sacks of produce, I give her enough to completely fill the sacks and have left overs
Honestly, I never sold anything except wolf's fur and meat. I guess everybody follows his/her own strategies :unsure:.

Anyway, I must insist: digging, farming and grinding wheat is very tiring.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly, I never sold anything except wolf's fur and meat. I guess everybody follow his/her own strategies :unsure:.

Anyway, I must insist: digging, farming and grinding wheat is very tiring.
I made my economic independence only by winning gold coins at blackjack in one playthrough, I never sold a single cabbage and I was okay (and I still didn’t sell one, in fact I am kinda neglecting her farm lol)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Totally, utterly and wholly different games, stories, art styles, themes, characters, setting, purposes, meanings, game mechanics, combat system and so on. In a word: everything. Only thing in common: RPGM engine.

The dude must be very very very very very very confused.
I mean one's a life sim, others a sword a sorcery, duh there's going to be differences.

But this does feel like a sword and sorcery made by beggar. The MC is very similar, the writing style is the same, from the MC who does whatever he can to get laid to all the other male characters being depicted as bastards for doing the same and just the way characters get on in general, the small army of girls, the awkward racial themes he has, the very detailed rpgm game.

I find it hard to believe this isn't Beggar given the similarities in writing and design style.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Writing style?
Small army of girls?
Awkward racial themes?
:unsure:
I could try it just to see if your words are somewhat close to reality, but I still remain skeptical if it was that similar I would have seen comments like yours over the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I made my economic independence only by winning gold coins at blackjack in one playthrough, I never sold a single cabbage and I was okay (and I still didn’t sell one, in fact I am kinda neglecting her farm lol)
Me too. Same. (y)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Just had a thought is there any way to decrease the rate your hunger increases? As in you draw more nutrtion from food for longer?

Is there any kind of way to plant a full 21 seeds worth of one type on pennys farm? that with hunting rabbits etc you'd be swimming in gold early on while you build up lvls etc
If you have a problem getting dinner at Emily's you can get Soup from helping Claire in the kitchen and Bread from milling flour for Penny (Penny can be difficult early game). Then when the "Hunger" icon shows up just click on it and you'll get back 70

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean one's a life sim, others a sword a sorcery, duh there's going to be differences.

But this does feel like a sword and sorcery made by beggar. The MC is very similar, the writing style is the same, from the MC who does whatever he can to get laid to all the other male characters being depicted as bastards for doing the same and just the way characters get on in general, the small army of girls, the awkward racial themes he has, the very detailed rpgm game.

I find it hard to believe this isn't Beggar given the similarities in writing and design style.
Well, I'm just wondering when you're going to write that "Harry Potter" and "Anna Karenina" are very similar and it's hard to believe they weren't written by the same author. They both are novels, therefore their writing style is the same, after all. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:whistle::whistle:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
If you have a problem getting dinner at Emily's you can get Soup from helping Claire in the kitchen and Bread from milling flour for Penny (Penny can be difficult early game). Then when the "Hunger" icon shows up just click on it and you'll get back 70
Oh I'm not having problems at all, I was just spit balling ideas etc

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

ozzboz

May 19, 2021
You've made a nice game !

I'm currently stuck with the task to bring 5 goblins ears to the baron : I killed them early and sold the ears as I did not knew I would need them for a quest later on... Could you add a way to summon some goblins (like exposing tia or lyvia to lure them out for exemple) or make some appear every X days ?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You've made a nice game !

I'm currently stuck with the task to bring 5 goblins ears to the baron : I killed them early and sold the ears as I did not knew I would need them for a quest later on... Could you add a way to summon some goblins (like exposing tia or lyvia to lure them out for exemple) or make some appear every X days ?
The goblins respawn in the mine every 4 or 5 in game days, so just wait a few days and go after them again

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Mira Story:
37.In the afternoon if you already got up to the point that she has no problems with the holy symbol in her ass the scene has been expended by another animation (0.4.4.2) wait until Mira has an orgasm then change positions. If you completed Emily's quest up to the point where she has her new dress she will now find out that you have sex with Mira and confront you. (Now that Emily knows you don't have to wait until Emily is in her room should you visit Mira when dressing for bed)

39. The next time you fuck Mira in the afternoon and she has an orgasm Emily will show up again and start masturbating. Depening on her corruption (need 15+) you have the option to invite her in.

How to do this? I can't trigger

In the afternoon, I'm going to interact with Mila and repeat these two steps:
34.Talk to Mira on her bed and help her with her training until she likes to have the plug inside of her. This will result in a bj scene.

35.Do that again and you also have sex with her.

After 10 pm, you can't enter directly in front of Mira's door, you still need to wait until Emily enters the room.
My Emily mission has been completed

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Mira Story:
37.In the afternoon if you already got up to the point that she has no problems with the holy symbol in her ass the scene has been expended by another animation (0.4.4.2) wait until Mira has an orgasm then change positions. If you completed Emily's quest up to the point where she has her new dress she will now find out that you have sex with Mira and confront you. (Now that Emily knows you don't have to wait until Emily is in her room should you visit Mira when dressing for bed)

39. The next time you fuck Mira in the afternoon and she has an orgasm Emily will show up again and start masturbating. Depening on her corruption (need 15+) you have the option to invite her in.

How to do this? I can't trigger

In the afternoon, I'm going to interact with Mila and repeat these two steps:
34.Talk to Mira on her bed and help her with her training until she likes to have the plug inside of her. This will result in a bj scene.

35.Do that again and you also have sex with her.

After 10 pm, you can't enter directly in front of Mira's door, you still need to wait until Emily enters the room.
My Emily mission has been completed
Are you certain that Mira orgasmed in the first sex position before you switched to the standing sex position?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That's quite the discussion you have there. So, sorry to barge into it like that, or rather through it like MC through Umah's hymen, yet I have to share and also ask if you had the same encounter as me.
Basically after having first time sex with Lainah, she's talking about Dastan taking her virginity and MC her's heart... Which is rather quite turn off and funny, because Dastan is somewhat dead for about a month.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's quite the discussion you have there. So, sorry to barge into it like that, or rather through it like MC through Umah's hymen, yet I have to share and also ask if you had the same encounter as me.
Basically after having first time sex with Lainah, she's talking about Dastan taking her virginity and MC her's heart... Which is rather quite turn off and funny, because Dastan is somewhat dead for about a month.
Oh hello Acowasto long time no see.
Yes, there had been sightings of Dasan’s ghost fucking Umah and taking away her virginity when in reality she is still untouched.
It’s probably a bug, if not call a ghostbuster

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes