Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
My humble advice to everybody:

DON'T enter Marcus's room and start the "learning the truth quest" unless you completed the whole Emily quest (kidnapping and so on) and Frisha's quest until she becomes your lover and dumps Dave (I guess we don't want to share Frisha, don't we?).

Reason: after Mira goes to the church you have 14 days only before Aidalin comes and the church ritual mess starts.

IMHO the plot is much better 1) when Mira becomes your lover after you've already banged Emily AND Frisha over and over; 2) when Aidalin comes and you've already banged Natasha over and over.

I think you'd better complete the whole Church Ritual quest after you completed Lyvia's and Imawyn's quests, too.

My 2 cents, of course.
I start Emily and Frisha's quests after Mira goes to the church... even if I don't complete them in 14 days, I just don't enter the church until then...

And it is important to complete Emily's quest before Mira demons quest to get into a relationship with both (threesome) if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Yeah, I am right: "If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. "

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
So what order do you think we should follow the all knowing guide lol? I'm down for learning to read not visiting then focusing on penny, got a soft spot for her just banged her as well, sadly loaded the test save in the latest download by mistake and got stuck in a loop as it were
Mira (until you learn reading 2x), Bianca (until you learn lockpicking), John (until you learn forging), Lucius (to sell cum vials and craft cum wine and sleeping wine). And there's also what I said in my previous post, it's important to get into a relationship with Emily before finishing Mira's Church part. You might also need vegetables from Penny in some quests (help her on her farm).

Beyond that, do whatever you want.

Edit: Sometimes I don't do Gwen and Corven' quests right away, but Ottoeight is right, it helps to do them early as well.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I start Emily and Frisha's quests after Mira goes to the church... even if I don't complete them in 14 days, I just don't enter the church until then...

And it is important to complete Emily's quest before Mira demons quest to get into a relationship with both (threesome) if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Yeah, I am right: "If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. "
But you can't advance with Emily's story if Mira has already left for the church as some part requires her to be present at home.
Even if you don't go into the church after the inititation is supposed to start I think she doesn't return home.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
But you can't advance with Emily's story if Mira has already left for the church as some part requires her to be present at home.
Even if you don't go into the church after the inititation is supposed to start I think she doesn't return home.
The initiation only triggers after 14 days if you enter the church... Mira returns home just as normal.

I only progressed Mira's quest after I had to talk with the priest about Emilly's orphanage last time I played... (so I had to enter the church).

Edit: And even after entering the church after the 14 days, it still takes 3 days for Aidalin to arrive in Arenfield after that, and then you have to trigger another scene by entering the church again (so the ritual finally starts). You can train Mira's butt in the meantime.

Last edited:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Mira (until you learn reading 2x), Bianca (until you learn lockpicking), John (until you learn forging), Lucius (to sell cum vials and craft cum wine and sleeping wine). And there's also what I said in my previous post, it's important to get into a relationship with Emily before finishing Mira's Church part. You might also need vegetables from Penny in some quests (help her on her farm).

Beyond that, do whatever you want.

Edit: Sometimes I don't do Gwen and Corven' quests right away, but Ottoeight is right, it helps to do them early as well.
speaking of bianca were is that bloody firestone of hers? I'm tired of getting thrown out the mansion and save scumming lol is it somewhere really obvious and im over looking/not seeing the wood for the trees?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
speaking of bianca were is that bloody firestone of hers? I'm tired of getting thrown out the mansion and save scumming lol is it somewhere really obvious and im over looking/not seeing the wood for the trees?
It's in the walkthrough, southeast of the 2nd floor of the mansion.

Why? Ayta, don't exceed 10 affections... I think it's stuck
Don't pull your cock out next time you dance with her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We've already told you.

SE room on the 2nd floor.

mansion: basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor.

FYI, 1st floor = ground floor (where the kitchen and dining room is); 2nd floor = 1st floor (where bedrooms are)

Directions. N = up, S = down, W = left, E = right, SE = bottom right corner.

My Educated Guess: if you searched the right room (bottom right corner room on the second floor), maybe you can't find it because your perception talent is 0 (you told me so).

Reactions: zARRR and Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes