Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
speaking of bianca were is that bloody firestone of hers? I'm tired of getting thrown out the mansion and save scumming lol is it somewhere really obvious and im over looking/not seeing the wood for the trees?
Did you by any chance miss the secret passage that goes from the cellar to the Mayors office.
The stone is in the bottom right room and you have to time your movements with the Guard

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
We've already told you.

SE room on the 2nd floor.

mansion: basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor.

FYI, 1st floor = ground floor (where the kitchen and dining room is); 2nd floor = 1st floor (where bedrooms are)

Directions. N = up, S = down, W = left, E = right, SE = bottom right corner.

My Educated Guess: if you searched the right room (bottom right corner room on the second floor), maybe you can't find it because your perception talent is 0 (you told me so).
Yes thank you and I couldn't remeber asking covid got me working 12hr days.... can someone reset the world I'd like my retail job to calm down to pre covid lvls, please?

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Just had a thought is there any way to decrease the rate your hunger increases? As in you draw more nutrtion from food for longer?

Is there any kind of way to plant a full 21 seeds worth of one type on pennys farm? that with hunting rabbits etc you'd be swimming in gold early on while you build up lvls etc

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked or been pointed out, but is the dev for this Beggar of the Net who made My New Life?

Same graphics, MC is near identical, same writing style

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not sure if this has been asked or been pointed out, but is the dev for this Beggar of the Net who made My New Life?

I haven’t play My new life, but I can assure you that it’s not.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I haven’t play My new life, but I can assure you that it’s not.
Totally, utterly and wholly different games, stories, art styles, themes, characters, setting, purposes, meanings, game mechanics, combat system and so on. In a word: everything. Only thing in common: RPGM engine.

The dude must be very very very very very very confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I just got a new computer, but I accidentally deleted the save. I have to start the game again, but I hope it can be my leisure time after work and get off work. Watching this game animation and game screen is also better.
I still don't want to go to NTR, I just want to NTR someone else just happened to me that some of the plots didn't go to the back of the plot, and the rehearsal of the plot photo was messed up, and I want to start the game again.

I'm from Taiwan and don't understand English. This message is "GOOGLE TRANSLATION"

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Totally, utterly and wholly different games, stories, art styles, themes, characters, setting, purposes, meanings, game mechanics, combat system and so on. In a word: everything. Only thing in common: RPGM engine.

The dude must be very very very very very very confused.
Besides both using the RPGM game engine, they also both use TK17 for animations, which is why the graphics look similar. I don't think the MCs look similar though. Beggar likes to use out-of-control body proportions for "thicc" characters, while Chyos tends to make realistic models rather than thicc models or supermodels. Someone told me that the male characters in TK17 are limited in how they can be modeled, but I'm not sure about that, since there seems a good bit of variety in Chyos's male models.

I just got a new computer, but I accidentally deleted the save. I have to start the game again, but I hope it can be my leisure time after work and get off work. Watching this game animation and game screen is also better.
I still don't want to go to NTR, I just want to NTR someone else just happened to me that some of the plots didn't go to the back of the plot, and the rehearsal of the plot photo was messed up, and I want to start the game again.

I'm from Taiwan and don't understand English. This message is "GOOGLE TRANSLATION"
I'm not sure if you are asking for something, or if you just wanted to let us know that you are playing the game.

I understand you are using Google Translate, but this phrasing is difficult to understand: "some of the plots didn't go to the back of the plot, and the rehearsal of the plot photo was messed up" -- Never heard of "back of the plot" or "plot photo" before.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just had a thought is there any way to decrease the rate your hunger increases? As in you draw more nutrtion from food for longer?
Nope. Anyway, eating one meal a day isn't a big problem, I think.

Is there any kind of way to plant a full 21 seeds worth of one type on pennys farm? that with hunting rabbits etc you'd be swimming in gold early on while you build up lvls etc
As I've already told you, Leave Penny alone, in the beginning. Reasons: farming is very tiring, grinding wheat is very tiring, you can't sell wheat/vegetables: you'd better feed yourself by eating at Emily's or by working for Claire at the tavern.

Wanna make money fast? play cards with the merchant.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira

I can't Defensive strike. why?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Besides both using the RPGM game engine, they also both use TK17 for animations, which is why the graphics look similar. I don't think the MCs look similar though. Beggar likes to use out-of-control body proportions for "thicc" characters, while Chyos tends to make realistic models rather than thicc models or supermodels. Someone told me that the male characters in TK17 are limited in how they can be modeled, but I'm not sure about that, since there seems a good bit of variety in Chyos's male models.
And Chyos actively tries to fix all the bugs in his game.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira

I can't Defensive strike. why?
Before the encounter with Dave, you need to go across the little bridge in Arenfield and observe Lyvia and Frank's training, I think twice. If you do, you'll learn Defensive Strike. Then you can proceed with the Dave encounter.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
My game won't open can someone help me?
Can you be more specific?

If you click on the exe file and nothing happens, or you get a sound but nothing else happens, then it is going to be a permissions issue, and you need to try putting the game on a different drive, or figure out how to fix the permissions on the drive you have the game on.

If you start the game and it gives a warning about some jws file type thing, you can just close that warning and play anyway.

If it's something else...more details needed, please.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
right
Nope. Anyway, eating one meal a day isn't a big problem, I think.

As I've already told you, Leave Penny alone, in the beginning. Reasons: farming is very tiring, grinding wheat is very tiring, you can't sell wheat/vegetables: you'd better feed yourself by eating at Emily's or by working for Claire at the tavern.

Wanna make money fast? play cards with the merchant.
Ummm I sold vegetables etc to the merchant and the tavern last night because I'd built up a lot with penny's farm, it does not long at all to build up a surplus that by the time she sells the sacks of produce, I give her enough to completely fill the sacks and have left overs

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes