anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If this continues MC is going to find Dasan in the bed with the queen
Which queen? There're more than 1.

Orc's queen? Human's queen (the King probably has a wife)? Elf's queen (according to Imawyn, the elf society has higher & lower classes so they probably have royalty like King & Queen)?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Which queen? There're more than 1.

Orc's queen? Human's queen (the King probably has a wife)? Elf's queen (according to Imawyn, the elf society has higher & lower classes so they probably have royalty like King & Queen)?
One of the current options in Patreon's pool is the human Queen (the wife of the king that visited Arenfield - she has a daughter too). She is the third most popular option rn, but Ophilia and Anya are way ahead of her (either of them will be the next update after this Gwen's update).

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All of them.
(If he can fuck Umah and being dead at the same time, you need to fear)
I should have kept it to myself. Now it's been spoken and gonna happen. Dasan fucks the chyos universe. His final fuck? Turning the MC into a female.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
regarding natasha, how many days after cleansing the fountain that her breasts shrink? I got her to max and then cleanse the fountain, I also watched her drink in the morning and at 4 pm for several days but her breasts still remain as balloon :v

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
regarding natasha, how many days after cleansing the fountain that her breasts shrink? I got her to max and then cleanse the fountain, I also watched her drink in the morning and at 4 pm for several days but her breasts still remain as balloon :v
You will get the notification "Natasha feels sick today". I remember I got one of those when I was outside in Arenfield, so maybe you don't need to watch her drink from the fountain every day, but I'm not sure. It takes a while and her breasts will shrink only once after maximum size.

Reactions: ios123

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm following the guide (shut up I am lol) broke into marcus's room read the letter etc then noticed it said something about a hidden passage now is said passage the one in the mansion that I've already found as I was bored of penny's fiance waiting to heal, (he's just been told by the blacksmith to fuck off lol) or is there a hidden passage in marcus's room and I'm one pixel away from finding it and I'm plain blind thick and dense? I'm off to hunt and get the reccomended stat line till some kind soul helps the blind old man.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I'm following the guide (shut up I am lol) broke into marcus's room read the letter etc then noticed it said something about a hidden passage now is said passage the one in the mansion that I've already found as I was bored of penny's fiance waiting to heal, (he's just been told by the blacksmith to fuck off lol) or is there a hidden passage in marcus's room and I'm one pixel away from finding it and I'm plain blind thick and dense? I'm off to hunt and get the reccomended stat line till some kind soul helps the blind old man.
The hidden passage is in Marcus's room, click on the carpet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depends on which letter of Marcus you found.
there is a letter to Emily in his upper room and one to the MC in the secret cave

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Um I've found both lol ffs got the black screen bug just now.... autosave to the rescue
My humble advice to everybody:

DON'T enter Marcus's room and start the "learning the truth quest" unless you completed the whole Emily quest (kidnapping and so on) and Frisha's quest until she becomes your lover and dumps Dave (I guess we don't want to share Frisha, don't we?).

Reason: after Mira goes to the church you have 14 days only before Aidalin comes and the church ritual mess starts.

IMHO the plot is much better 1) when Mira becomes your lover after you've already banged Emily AND Frisha over and over; 2) when Aidalin comes and you've already banged Natasha over and over.

I think you'd better complete the whole Church Ritual quest after you completed Lyvia's and Imawyn's quests, too.

My 2 cents, of course.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
My humble advice to everybody:

DON'T enter Marcus's room and start the "learning the truth quest" unless you completed the whole Emily quest (kidnapping and so on) and Frisha's quest until she becomes your lover and dumps Dave (I guess we don't want to share Frisha, don't we?).

Reason: after Mira goes to the church you have 14 days only before Aidalin comes and the church ritual mess starts.

IMHO the plot is much better 1) when Mira becomes your lover after you've already banged Emily AND Frisha over and over; 2) when Aidalin comes and you've already banged Natasha over and over.

I think you'd better complete the whole Church Ritual quest after you completed Lyvia's and Imawyn's quests, too.

My 2 cents, of course.
So what order do you think we should follow the all knowing guide lol? I'm down for learning to read not visiting then focusing on penny, got a soft spot for her just banged her as well, sadly loaded the test save in the latest download by mistake and got stuck in a loop as it were

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what order do you think we should follow the all knowing guide lol? I'm down for learning to read not visiting then focusing on penny, got a soft spot for her just banged her as well, sadly loaded the test save in the latest download by mistake and got stuck in a loop as it were
The game is pretty Sandbox as it is just play it as you like, but I'd advice you to tackle Mira's story close to the end, for starters you need to be able to stand your ground on your own in the church... plus everyone in the household will have some different reactions based on your relationship level with them (atleast confess your love to all of them before saveing Mira).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, you're asking a million dollar question.

Check walkthrough page 2: you need those talents first. Lucius, John (until point 5), Corben (the hunter) and Gwen's (because you need to learn witchcraft) quests: they come firstly.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes