Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just started this game and was wondering if there was an optimal placement for talents. Are some clearly better than others?
I'd advice to start with Hunting 4 (+1 from Corven), 10 Endurance, followed by the Quest requirements from the Walkthrough.
You can get most of the Bonus Trait points at the beginning of the game, so make sure you collect them all it makes exploring much easier

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh finally!
Best girl and worst girl together and is that Gwen’s rework?
(More content with Sabrina is always a 100% win)
New hair & new clothes seems like, her skin is still pale as a ghost apparently.

Wouldn't mind cuz not a big fan of Gwen's current hair.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Why is the possibility of TRANSFORMATION not implemented, for more girls? It’s just that for a couple of them there are changes, for others not ... there is also the opportunity to REJUVENATE old women (for example, a witch becomes young after 5+- sex time, why not make others young?) ....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is the possibility of TRANSFORMATION not implemented, for more girls? It’s just that for a couple of them there are changes, for others not ... there is also the opportunity to REJUVENATE old women (for example, a witch becomes young after 5+- sex time, why not make others young?) ....
Because that "Witch" is actually a Goddess that harnest her power from your "essence".
Including bodily modification for all girls would blow up the size of the game tremendiously as you'd need renders and animations for all states of transformation..... simply put not worth it

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So next update is finally about Gwen?
The so long waited divinity tribulation, or Ophelia won?
Next update is Gwen. Ophelia and Anya are neck and neck right now (Anya got a big push from patrons in the latest poll), it's a toss up which one will come next.

Okay, I have a problem with Natasha. I read this topic, and the guide, and is the breast expansion only reversible one level?
I wanted to bring her boobs to the original size, but I was only able to shrink them to the second biggest size. After that, when she is praying, she talks about serving Isha and starts masturbating. I even skipped a month in-game to check if that would help, but she stays at that level :/
Is this a bug, or is it intended?
Intended. Her boobs can never go back to the original. Being able to reduce her breast size was not originally intended at all, but patrons at the highest tier got an option added to the bonus content poll to reduce the breast size to not be humongous, but still big, and then we voted so it won the poll and got added to the game.

The problem with adding more than two breast sizes is that every breast size of the character requires that a separate set of animations have to be done for every scene. Obviously if she had more than two breast sizes available, it would be even more work every time she got an update. So it was a compromise with Chyos: we got to have one breast size reduction, and went with big, instead of her original size.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Next update is Gwen. Ophelia and Anya are neck and neck right now (Anya got a big push from patrons in the latest poll), it's a toss up which one will come next.

Intended. Her boobs can never go back to the original. Being able to reduce her breast size was not originally intended at all, but patrons at the highest tier got an option added to the bonus content poll to reduce the breast size to not be humongous, but still big, and then we voted so it won the poll and got added to the game.

The problem with adding more than two breast sizes is that every breast size of the character requires that a separate set of animations have to be done for every scene. Obviously if she had more than two breast sizes available, it would be even more work every time she got an update. So it was a compromise with Chyos: we got to have one breast size reduction, and went with big, instead of her original size.
So Anya could finally get boned, Er I mean get her story, that’s nice

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Getting frustrated with the mansion bit of the game keep getting bloody caught, and that guide is more vauge than a dinner date giving mixed signals, I'm level 7 or atm and got the following stats:

str 1
dex 1
int 2
con 1
percp 0
hunting 3 (can't wait to skin deers with no effort) seriously if your new hunting great way to get easy early money
thievery 2
Armour prof 1

No bonus's to these btw

I've save scummed and a bunch and took many a run through the mansion *grinds teeth* were the fudge is that damn fire stone?!! im tired of clicking away and hiding and getting caught etc im always breaking in during the night btw

Also is the latest version save game compatible? and if so I'm assuming I just cut and paste the saves into the new folder?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Getting frustrated with the mansion bit of the game keep getting bloody caught, and that guide is more vauge than a dinner date giving mixed signals, I'm level 7 or atm and got the following stats:

str 1
dex 1
int 2
con 1
percp 0
hunting 3 (can't wait to skin deers with no effort) seriously if your new hunting great way to get easy early money
thievery 2
Armour prof 1

No bonus's to these btw

I've save scummed and a bunch and took many a run through the mansion *grinds teeth* were the fudge is that damn fire stone?!! im tired of clicking away and hiding and getting caught etc im always breaking in during the night btw

Also is the latest version save game compatible? and if so I'm assuming I just cut and paste the saves into the new folder?
You made a very huge mistake by leaving perception at 0. Start a fresh new game, raise every talent and keep them "balanced".

As usual, the walkthrough gets the blame without any reason:

What is written at page 2?

"Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2(+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1(+1 from quest) = 2
Thievery: 5

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging"

What's written at page 45, point 7?

"Wait past midnight and move to the door SE on the 2nd floor."

Just do what it's written.

Anyway,

- have a look at your quest log and check which level you need before starting a new quest;

- as far as I know, there are no bonuses;

- yes, copy everything in your old save folder and paste it into the new one.

Spanger

Sep 6, 2019
Like the guide says, you need a point of perception at least. Then you can find the secret passage in the library, which makes the mansion a lot easier.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You made a very huge mistake by leaving perception at 0. Start a fresh new game, raise every talent and keep them "balanced".

As usual, the walkthrough gets the blame without any reason:

What is written at page 2?

"Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2(+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1(+1 from quest) = 2
Thievery: 5

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging"

What's written at page 45, point 7?

"Wait past midnight and move to the door SE on the 2nd floor."

Just do what it's written.

Anyway,

- have a look at your quest log and check which level you need before starting a new quest;

- as far as I know, there are no bonuses;

- yes, copy everything in your old save folder and paste it into the new one.
Thank you for the reply and im from an era were guides weren't common lol you either figured it out or not a all I dislike using guides, and ffs the one time I overide my instinct to have a balanced character....

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes