Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want to remind new players that the official walkthrough you find in the first post is a very very very very very very useful tool, a comprehensive and complete game walkthrough and a basic strategy guide too.

Basically, every question I saw in the last 350 pages is easily and clearly answered in the walkthrough,

except these 5 questions:

1) how MC hides in the bookshelf in the library/office in order to spy Baron Giron & Idiot Dave while they're having conversations - how it works;

2) where the damn is the cave when you follow Liandra's kidnappers;

3) how many times you have to beat Syfa before she drops that fucking damn key;

4) the exact spot where you must hide in order to listen to the conversation between Kate and Thomas at midnight;

5) how the 3rd magic puzzle in Gwen's quest works.

If you need these answers just use the search bar in the upper right corner of the site.

Capito?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just want to remind new players that the official walkthrough you find in the first post is a very very very very very very useful tool, a comprehensive and complete game walkthrough and a basic strategy guide too.

Basically, every question I saw in the last 350 pages is easily and clearly answered in the walkthrough,

1) how MC hides in the bookshelf in the library/office in order to spy Baron Giron & Idiot Dave while they're having conversations - how it works;

4) the exact spot where you must hide in order to listen to the conversation between Kate and Thomas at midnight;

If you need these answers just use the search bar in the upper right corner of the site.

Capito?
Or to digest what you are saying "Read and you will succeed, dickweed."

Reactions: Thuryspochen

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016

Capito?
the official walkthrough helps but its still super vague, its like "to marry julia talk to her father." no mention of who her father is and nether does anyone ingame

Reactions: rosethorn87

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019

Capito?
Thanks dude I like to use the guide as last ditch resource etc

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
the official walkthrough helps but its still super vague, its like "to marry julia talk to her father." no mention of who her father is and nether does anyone ingame
That's what happens when you click on and don't read!
Julia's history is discussed at length ingame.

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The walkthrough is pretty good... the only thing that I had to find out through this thread's messages and wasn't in the walkthrough was how to raise Ayita's affection from 10 to 11 (just don't pull your cock out...).... besides that, I never had to ask a single question here.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The walkthrough is pretty good... the only thing that I had to find out through this thread's messages and wasn't in the walkthrough was how to raise Ayita's affection from 10 to 11 (just don't pull your cock out...).... besides that, I never had to ask a single question here.
That's a good point, I was scratching my head at that one. Ended up getting it by mistake xD

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I just started this game and was wondering if there was an optimal placement for talents. Are some clearly better than others?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I just started this game and was wondering if there was an optimal placement for talents. Are some clearly better than others?
That's a good question. Strength and constitution are priorities for me, followed by dexterity. You should also keep a lookout for other necessary skills (beginning of the walkthrough).

Reactions: obibobi

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The second page of the walkthrough tells you the talents you need for the early game (I can't remember which exactly)
You get 2 reading from the first part with Mira (Intelligence) ,1 hunting from Corven & 1 Strength for cutting wood with Tia.
After that ,Wolf's advice is good.
Personally I put very little into some: Armour none, Nature 1, Int & Perception 5 each and that's at level 64. And I always keep 1 in the pool in case I need one in a hurry.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Oh finally!
Best girl and worst girl together and is that Gwen’s rework?
(More content with Sabrina is always a 100% win)
Mind you. if Gwen looks that good I might start saying "Hello Gwendolin"
Chyos has done some amazing work with his renders (y)

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes