Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Think I've got a bug :l after the church when you come home with Mira if dave is there he will bodyblock you and stop you from progressing or being able to move at all. Edit: if anyone else has this problem its fixable by changing dave's position via a safe editor. Just changed 1 to 2 and now it works.

saveriy

May 26, 2017
I encountered an odd bug, when its time to recruit Lyvia she wont join the party, i ask her to join the text says she'll join when i leave the town be she never does and if i go to the bandit camp she shows up there and then gets stuck there and disappears from the town, I have attached the screen shots and the save file right after asking her to join.
Any help appreciated.
Go to Rummah village and then go out. And she will appear.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I encountered an odd bug, when its time to recruit Lyvia she wont join the party, i ask her to join the text says she'll join when i leave the town be she never does and if i go to the bandit camp she shows up there and then gets stuck there and disappears from the town, I have attached the screen shots and the save file right after asking her to join.
Any help appreciated.
Try telling her to "Stay here" then leave town and come back and ask her to join you. hasn't happened to me lately but I used to find if I "Quick travelled" sometimes it messed up the two girls
Edit: "Saveriy's way should work too, maybe even better

Reactions: Ysmirmyster

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think the requirement for bringing Claire 30+ potatoes for Claire's extra scene in the kitchen is totally unnecessary (I think the reasonable amount should be somewhere between 25 and 28). Also, I believe too often there are clear matches of arrows but counted as misses in playing the minigame.
you can do it twice in one night

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
i dont know kind quest add Isha's gift to the viral holy water?
why ?
i did it nothing work

Here's another bug for 4.7, when you take Umah for the tour while kept her as an orc, she'll revert back to her half human self during dialogues.
you did it how?
why i did quest water for Isha kind wrong gone
tell me now

you did it how?
why i did quest water for Isha kind wrong gone
tell me now i did wrong
made choice ?Sabrina

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So next update is finally about Gwen?
The so long waited divinity tribulation, or Ophelia won?

Keisis

Sep 23, 2018
Okay, I have a problem with Natasha. I read this topic, and the guide, and is the breast expansion only reversible one level?
I wanted to bring her boobs to the original size, but I was only able to shrink them to the second biggest size. After that, when she is praying, she talks about serving Isha and starts masturbating. I even skipped a month in-game to check if that would help, but she stays at that level :/
Is this a bug, or is it intended?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes