Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yes I think you can, I still didn’t beat Threg, but I believe you can
Oh just not in the dasan route. Even in the deal route with him. How sad but it makes perfect sense. RIP Umah's chances of being his Wanita and next comes Maui lol

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Aagkard

Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I copy and paste my 4.6 saves in the new version, but my saves are still saying "content 4.6". Is it normal? Can I play the new content? If not, how to transfer my saves correctly? Thx.

Reactions: leetboy

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys, I copy and paste my 4.6 saves in the new version, but my saves are still saying "content 4.6". Is it normal? Can I play the new content? If not, how to transfer my saves correctly? Thx.
As far as I know if you save and reload the save it'll change. I usually delete the save file in the new game and move in the save file from the old one

Reactions: Aagkard and zARRR

MadSwede87

Sep 4, 2016
I have a problem and I hope someone can help me the game wont start something about a NW.js file came up once but I think it has come up before and the game has worked but now nothing happens

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Untested unofficial update patch

Note: Delete all files in root directory first then apply patch

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: V_Ford

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Couple of things: why does Natasha show up naked when the paladin arrives?
Also, can you not kill Palek anymore? I told him to be brave and now all he wants to do is watch me dance with Ayita.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Here's another bug for 4.7, when you take Umah for the tour while kept her as an orc, she'll revert back to her half human self during dialogues.

Reactions: Joeydimla

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a way to use cheat for Rumah's resources? I'm just way too lazy to do all that waiting XD

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Searched for this issue, didnt find it. I have a failed quest, the next Baron of Kirlic? I seem to have done everything but improved my rep with the Baron..but I think I did that as well. Don't remember this being a fail in the past..any ideas? Been so long since I was sneaking around the mayors house I forgot what was involved.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes