MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
Untested unofficial update patch
0.4.6.0 - 0.4.7.0

Note: Delete all files in root directory first then apply patch
wait, how does this patch work? and have you tested it? cause I thought the reason chiyos didn't do update only patches instead of a 3.5 GB download everytime was because the game kept breaking with update only files

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Searched for this issue, didnt find it. I have a failed quest, the next Baron of Kirlic? I seem to have done everything but improved my rep with the Baron..but I think I did that as well. Don't remember this being a fail in the past..any ideas? Been so long since I was sneaking around the mayors house I forgot what was involved.
Liandra's story, if you don't hand her over the Baron. You didn't fail, in fact: you chose a subplot over another subplot. I guess we could say that the story's branching at that point.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Cant make Kate pregnant. Made sure that I told her that MC will be using contraceptives (which he don't use), been cuming inside her 2 times a day for 2 weeks, and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I think the requirement for bringing Claire 30+ potatoes for Claire's extra scene in the kitchen is totally unnecessary (I think the reasonable amount should be somewhere between 25 and 28). Also, I believe too often there are clear matches of arrows but counted as misses in playing the minigame.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Cant make Kate pregnant. Made sure that I told her that MC will be using contraceptives (which he don't use), been cuming inside her 2 times a day for 2 weeks, and nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Because You Made MC's Balls empty . :ROFLMAO:

Need High Lust more than 80% make higher chance, Hold Your Cum for 2 days Then Try, After few Try She will .

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
don't bang anyone for at least a week and just hold it till your lust level is 80% or higher, I got her knock up on the 2nd try after being a blue balls for a week, lol

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Can someone help me please. I tried searching but all the replies are somewhat different to my problem. I am trying Kate route atm, got her to 20A and 10C through tavern minigame. And stuck there. The walkthrough says that at 20A I can invite her into my room (rented it), tell Rick that we are a couple, an tell Thomas to fuck off(as I understand to do this I must fail at the tavern minigame). So the problem is that I can't invite her, or there is some specific time and place for that? And I can't tell anything to Rick when they are talking in the morning. Thank you.

Edit: Somehow I missed one scene. When you get her A to 20 you might need to do one more tavern minigame, marker for that is you wont drink beer with Rick. Just wait till shift end and go talk to her, after that you can talk to Rick and Thomas and progress with Kate.

Last edited:

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Liandra's story, if you don't hand her over the Baron. You didn't fail, in fact: you chose a subplot over another subplot. I guess we could say that the story's branching at that point.
Figured it had to be something along those lines, thanks for clearing it up for me.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can someone help me please. I tried searching but all the replies are somewhat different to my problem. I am trying Kate route atm, got her to 20A and 10C through tavern minigame. And stuck there. The walkthrough says that at 20A I can invite her into my room (rented it), tell Rick that we are a couple, an tell Thomas to fuck off(as I understand to do this I must fail at the tavern minigame). So the problem is that I can't invite her, or there is some specific time and place for that? And I can't tell anything to Rick when they are talking in the morning. Thank you.

Edit: Somehow I missed one scene. When you get her A to 20 you might need to do one more tavern minigame, marker for that is you wont drink beer with Rick. Just wait till shift end and go talk to her, after that you can talk to Rick and Thomas and progress with Kate.
To trigger more of Kate, you have to peel potatoes for Claire, then you get to sleep in Kate's room. You also have to put your arm around her during the serving game.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
To trigger more of Kate, you have to peel potatoes for Claire, then you get to sleep in Kate's room. You also have to put your arm around her during the serving game.
Yeah, I got that actually, managed to connect the dots. Thing was, as I wrote, that last push that I missed. That is in a way a problem when someone uses a walkthrough that is not a step by step guide but more of general directions guide. The trigger for advancement can be missed, like in my case I thought it was just 20A, but instead I needed to to play one more scene.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Found a bug the orc chief daughter said dasan took her virginity when i had sex with her, even though he was thrown out of the village
Also it still says virgin on her tab in the relationship screen

Ysmirmyster

Mar 13, 2020
I encountered an odd bug, when its time to recruit Lyvia she wont join the party, i ask her to join the text says she'll join when i leave the town be she never does and if i go to the bandit camp she shows up there and then gets stuck there and disappears from the town, I have attached the screen shots and the save file right after asking her to join.
Any help appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes