rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
There is no right or wrong way to play this game , have fun with it and don’t waste you time on walkthroughs those things are made for fucktards
I often don't use walkthroughs but in this game I was sick of constantly starving and sleeping in hay lol im going to be starting a 5th or 6th playthrough tomorrow now I know I have a bed and a meal to have so I can grind up

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
So Umah mentions that Dasan took her virginity(even though he's dead in my playthrough and I have NTR turned off)...and under her relationship tab...it says she is still a virgin..it's a bug right?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So Umah mentions that Dasan took her virginity(even though he's dead in my playthrough and I have NTR turned off)...and under her relationship tab...it says she is still a virgin..it's a bug right?
Probably, or Dasan ghost came and fucked Umah in some wet dream

• Haha
Reactions: A.aron

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
noticed that as well on 4.6.5. seems more stable, but there are ways that Chyos could improve. im about to try 4.7
I tried a few times 4.7.0 and it goes for now good, first try I walked around Arenfield there was no lag, after one hour of play time, I saw some lag but it stopped when I replayed it today

cornelius85

May 19, 2017
1. When you change umiah, her old appearence shows up in some dialogues.
2. On route 2 and Dasan is long gone. When mc takes her virginity, she talks about dasan is the one who deflowers her. And relationships page still shows her as virgin.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes