Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
Neither RPGM nor Renpy are geared towards large games. When developers have a decent sized project, they realize that those engines have severe limitations. RPGM in it's structure and Renpy in it's inability to keep track of the assets (there is nothing to help you there).
if i upgrade the ram of my laptop , will lagging stop? or the lag happens to everyone cuz of rpgm engine

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
if i upgrade the ram of my laptop , will lagging stop? or the lag happens to everyone cuz of rpgm engine
Debatable
My pc has 8 gigs and this version has been laggy as hell, despite me only having the game running and not anything else

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Sorry can’t give you an honest answer, I’ve never had lag , if it helps I do run 32g of ram not sure if that’s why I don’t have lag

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
I must be doing something wrong here... im sleeping in the storage room atm I've been grinding away fighting orc scouts, shooting rabbits, chopping wood etc to place food on the table but....

Marcus's gf got kidnapped I killed one of the bandits while the other got away but now I'm stuck in a loop were I can't get enough gold or food for myself as I can't cook it.

Before I save scummed I discovered the vegetable patch last night before I went to bed, can you eat them raw? As if I can do that I can definitely scrape together the 5 gold to pay the ransom.

I've followed the guide as far as the intro then I decided to grind, hence my current confusion on how best to progress, also the witch has become young again I'm assuming this is the correct thing to do?
There is no right or wrong way to play this game , have fun with it and don’t waste you time on walkthroughs those things are made for fucktards

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
The Threg fight seems nearly impossible.
Wasn't too hard for me, but it was notably the first fight in ages where there was opposition to speak of. I'm kinda ridiculously overleveled because of all those 10K xp mercenaries... every 5 days or so I just go around the map and instakill them all. As soon as theyre weak enough to auto-fight, you rack in many, many levels quickly.

But yeah using the skills is going to be important for this one.

If I was doing the balancing, I'd reduce the mercenaries' XP to 2K each, tops. And maybe slightly tone down Threg for good mesure, sure.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
Wasn't too hard for me, but it was notably the first fight in ages where there was opposition to speak of. I'm kinda ridiculously overleveled because of all those 10K xp mercenaries... every 5 days or so I just go around the map and instakill them all. As soon as theyre weak enough to auto-fight, you rack in many, many levels quickly.

But yeah using the skills is going to be important for this one.

If I was doing the balancing, I'd reduce the mercenaries' XP to 2K each, tops. And maybe slightly tone down Threg for good mesure, sure.
Thanks! I figured out what I was doing wrong.
I really love all the village stuff. Honestly, wouldn't mind if it was the whole game.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
where can you buy the rope as i am looking everywhere for the rope
Lucius store, you should see it on top of a shelf so just go and interact with it and you should be able to buy it however you will only be able to buy 5 before it needs to be restocked which refills every Monday(or at least that is what Lucius says)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
As promised on my previous post.

Release 0.4.7.0a (Walkthrough)

Changelog:

• Completed the 2nd branch of Umah's route (4 Animations) + a lot of intermission images
  • New buildings for Rumah (see Umin after you completed Umah's first quest)

Also a patch for the original MC image and a Walkthrough is attached here.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes