Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know how long until Chyos adds more impregnation/pregnancy content? Personally looking forward to knocking up Claire and her family, and especially Penny too, funnest way to cuck her husband would be to have him raise your bastards
Penny is not married and she dumps Henry. Most of all, if you don't choose the ntr path you are her first and possibly her only man.

Anyway, nobody can answer your question, because future content is chosen monthly by Patreon polls. I think next update is going to be Gwen's (as far as I could understand).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really hope the extreme lag is gone now with this update. I'm gonna try it out. Hopefully it's not my potato laptop that's causing all that lag I had in the previous version.

EDIT: Great, nothing changed. I guess it is my laptop after all. What a shame... would have loved to play this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: theola

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't get updates when half-updates come out (0.x.x.5 updates): you'll have to wait until 0.4.7.0 is uploaded here.
Do you at least know what are the new scenes added in this update? Issue with half-updates not getting walkthrough is that those scenes can be missed because they are not bolded in green font in walkthrough as new scenes.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Really hope the extreme lag is gone now with this update. I'm gonna try it out. Hopefully it's not my potato laptop that's causing all that lag I had in the previous version.

EDIT: Great, nothing changed. I guess it is my laptop after all. What a shame... would have loved to play this one.
Its not. The lag spikes are extremely noticeable from 4.5 to 4.6

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
mac isnt work for me :(
Its not. The lag spikes are extremely noticeable from 4.5 to 4.6
Neither RPGM nor Renpy are geared towards large games. When developers have a decent sized project, they realize that those engines have severe limitations. RPGM in it's structure and Renpy in it's inability to keep track of the assets (there is nothing to help you there).

Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
Small changelog for this version:

• 2 new quests for Umah (5 animations for route 1)
  • Claire's bonus scene (new options in the kitchen after you completed her story)
  • Maui's scene from the hunting ground is now available at Rumah
  • New battle backgrounds for forest maps & Madrag Kaz
  • Some bugfixes
Here is 6.5 changelog

Reactions: Ottoeight

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Is version 4.7.0 going to be released at the beginning of the month or has it been delayed as well?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
i need to feed Umah holy water and i need help from someone so she takes it. Who do i have to talk to?

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Thats Nyra right? when i talk to her she gives me soup and then says i dont get a second serving
You first have to get the holy water in the empty vial then masturbate inside of it, then you can give Nyra in the evening when she's making soup

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes