Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
can Yu plz share the changelog?
2 new quests for Umah (5 animations for route 1)
Claire's bonus scene (new options in the kitchen after you completed her story)
Maui's scene from the hunting ground is now available at Rumah
New battle backgrounds for forest maps & Madrag Kaz
Some bugfixes

Reactions: Badrok

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I keep him alive (by not visiting his tent) in the off chance we'll be able to imprison him in future updates and bang his mom in front of him.
Damn you all have these kinky thoughts, while I am thinking of having nice romance with Tia and…
Who am I kidding that would be funny as heck

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Im poor, but not greedy. It pisses me off, when people come here and talk about last version without sharing one. Either share or go discuss it in discord!

Boys, here is all i can offer, 4.6.5:
Mega
A hero of the impoverished and the weak, you'll get a spot in heaven for sure bro/sis.

If not, then we'll chill in hell, I swear, my professors must be conspiring with each other to force me to buy their shitty books on payday, because I never have money left after buying multiple references

Reactions: dussalant

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
ouf, this route split is one of the tougher choices we've had to make in this game. im personally not sure which one i would pick here..

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
talk to nyrah while she is cooking
All she does is give a bowl of soup. Do you have to do anything else first?
I messed with the switches and it works when she is your wanita. No idea what to do when she isn't, or how to make her one without cheats on the Dasan route.

Last edited:

The Water-carrier

Dec 1, 2017
Im poor, but not greedy. It pisses me off, when people come here and talk about last version without sharing one. Either share or go discuss it in discord!

Boys, here is all i can offer, 4.6.5:
Mega
I believe he said that 0.4.7 version that he uploaded yesterday might have bugs, so probably late Monday or Tuesday you might have a better chance of getting latest version then.

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone know how long until Chyos adds more impregnation/pregnancy content? Personally looking forward to knocking up Claire and her family, and especially Penny too, funnest way to cuck her husband would be to have him raise your bastards

Jul 13, 2020
I downloaded the 0.4.6.5 update, transfered my saves from the last version, but the flag for "defending rumah" still won't show up. Any help?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know how long until Chyos adds more impregnation/pregnancy content? Personally looking forward to knocking up Claire and her family, and especially Penny too, funnest way to cuck her husband would be to have him raise your bastards
There is an option for Emily’s pregnancy, but I think it’s still not in the poll

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes