Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Confess you are just here to make us envy :ROFLMAO:(And if you are, now you are making me taking back the Dasan route I had, just to screw around)
It's $5 to get this. Normally i'd give the link but I love Chyos game so I shan't share. I figured it would have been out now already. I just love this rumah update and when he puts the voting for Rumah again I am voting for it 100%

Reactions: zARRR

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Most skills you get 1 free point sometimes 2 (like with reading) but after the first free point you have to level by grinding xp and then allocate talent points. Also if you want to unlock all the content you will need to spend talent points on specific talents or you won't be able to progress those questlines. What I did this last time is get my hunting up to 5 asap (you can get a quest from Corven in the tavern Monday evening to acquire a rabbit's foot that will give you +1 hunting also). After that you can pretty much hunt any rabbit or deer you come across no problem. Sell everything you get to Lucius for quick cash (save the roe venison for Thomas in the tavern, he pays more).

Once you save up 20 gold and get the key back to your house from the Mayor and this will unlock a new place to sleep, but more importantly you can build a workbench. Make the workbench and then start crafting yourself some armor. You want 2 slots pieces and you can save scum before crafting, (you can check this by going through the item tab then clicking armor and it will say nothing or 1/1 or 2/2). After this progress Arianna's questline a bit (Rick's little sister) to the bit with the werewolf, you can talk to Corven (the guy that gave you the rabbit's foot quest) and he will tell you you need to arm yourself better. This will unlock Silver tier weapons, craft yourself a dagger and then John (the blacksmith) will give you a recipe for copper plates that you can socket into your armor. With a silver weapon and 4 pieces of leather crafted gear with 2 socketed copper plates each you are basically a peasant god of destruction. You can take it a step further if you find a special ring in the field Penny wanted you to help her with on the farm, (save before moving the big rock and make sure it has 2 sockets). 10/10 sockets in your gear grants you an extra 10 defense, which is massive. From then on you can do just about anything you want with the game really.
Wow thank you so much for all the advice I'll be following this and a workbench and crafting *happy sigh* takes me back to being a teen and playing Vagrant Story

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's $5 to get this. Normally i'd give the link but I love Chyos game so I shan't share. I figured it would have been out now already. I just love this rumah update and when he puts the voting for Rumah again I am voting for it 100%
Ahaha understandable, I want it too, one day, (I hope this year) I’ll have enough money support Chyos Monthly and vote for the good stuff.
I am guessing you like Rumah because it’s a treasure chest of ntr and gameplay uh?

Reactions: omid2020

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ahaha understandable, I want it too, one day, (I hope this year) I’ll have enough money support Chyos Monthly and vote for the good stuff.
I am guessing you like Rumah because it’s a treasure chest of ntr and gameplay uh?
I enjoy the NTR but I enjoy the fact there are multiple routes. Really allows for versatility and replayability. Plus I love the orc storyline. I'm hoping we get more with Tia's father and maybe Katherine moving to the village and seeing how her daughter lives

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I enjoy the NTR but I enjoy the fact there are multiple routes. Really allows for versatility and replayability. Plus I love the orc storyline. I'm hoping we get more with Tia's father and maybe Katherine moving to the village and seeing how her daughter lives
Oh yeah the game is full of options everywhere, even as Rumah Chief you can be a pimp for orcs, losing to Dasan opens a path, joining Dasan opens another one….
Then you have the orc village which has also different routes, basically Rumah could be a stand alone game

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I think once I'm more comfortable with the game I'll start again and go for Tia first I quite like her story line and I've only spoken to her a handful of times chopping wood, she's great for farming that orc scout as well

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh yeah the game is full of options everywhere, even as Rumah Chief you can be a pimp for orcs, losing to Dasan opens a path, joining Dasan opens another one….
Then you have the orc village which has also different routes, basically Rumah could be a stand alone game
HOPEFULLY the mercenary camp kind of follows a similar route with multiple options. I know Imawyn and Lyvia get lonely.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I think once I'm more comfortable with the game I'll start again and go for Tia first I quite like her story line and I've only spoken to her a handful of times chopping wood, she's great for farming that orc scout as well
Sadly for the MC of my first playthrough I named him Cuck. You can see which routes he is set to take on.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
What's new in patch 4.7.0? If brothers don't link the patch itself, at least the patch notes would be much appreciated!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes