Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So users of this thread…
How would you rate the updates of last year?
For me it was even better than 2020; we got Liandra, the last Milf of Arenfield, we started Bianca’s quest, got the first pregnancy (unwanted by many), the orc update…
The future looks bright (At least for now) for ASWS
I like the way it's progressing, something new every update, only problem is my "Potato" (Computer)
It's 13 years old and sort of died playing The Witcher so my Son added "Hardware"....So much that it won't fit in it's case anymore...Now with every update I don't suffer from lag....But when the M C goes into Arnfield it sings, Oh Man it sings, it sounds like a Ryanair plane taking off.
Were in the process of building a new one so I'm looking forward to my struggle with sin, struggle with computer, struggle with:
"How do you get into the bookcase"
"Dave won't talk to his father"
"I can't recruit bandits"
"How can I get Maui pregnant"....Just wait!...It'll come.
And the "Flag". Oh Man,,,,that fucking flag!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like the way it's progressing, something new every update, only problem is my "Potato" (Computer)
It's 13 years old and sort of died playing The Witcher so my Son added "Hardware"....So much that it won't fit in it's case anymore...Now with every update I don't suffer from lag....But when the M C goes into Arnfield it sings, Oh Man it sings, it sounds like a Ryanair plane taking off.
Were in the process of building a new one so I'm looking forward to my struggle with sin, struggle with computer, struggle with:
"How do you get into the bookcase"
"Dave won't talk to his father"
"I can't recruit bandits"
"How can I get Maui pregnant"....Just wait!...It'll come.
And the "Flag". Oh Man,,,,that fucking flag!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:;)
I love this post, quite marvelous comedy you have Nel

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So users of this thread…
How would you rate the updates of last year?
For me it was even better than 2020; we got Liandra, the last Milf of Arenfield, we started Bianca’s quest, got the first pregnancy (unwanted by many), the orc update…
The future looks bright (At least for now) for ASWS

Best updates/stories: 1) Arianna's :love:; 2) Mira's; 3) Verena's; 4) Penny's.

Warmly welcomed: anything related with Frisha and Ophilia.

Could have been better: John's quest - Chyos should have added more about John's daughter (Melissa); MC+Mira+Helen threesome.

Nice addition: the mine.

Hottest new sex scenes: Verena's :love: , MC+Arianna+Kate :sneaky:, Frisha's, Tia's titfuck.

Couldn't care less: Rumah's chicks, Kate's preggo :sleep::sleep:

Totally a waste of time: Kate's pregnancy update (n)(n)(n)

Can't wait for: MC+Verena+Claire threesome, next Mira's update, next Arianna's update, next Gwen's update :D

They definitely need more love ( = more shag): Imawyn, Sabrina, Ophilia :whistle:

That's all, I guess :cool:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Could have been better: John's quest - Chyos should have added more about John's daughter (Melissa); MC+Mira+Helen threesome.

Hottest new sex scenes: Verena's :love: , MC+Arianna+Kate :sneaky:, Frisha's, Tia's titfuck.

Can't wait for: MC+Verena+Claire threesome, next Mira's update, next Arianna's update, next Gwen's update :D

They definitely need more love ( = more shag): Imawyn, Sabrina, Ophilia :whistle:

Were more alike than you would think from our posts on the forum...:D
Pregnancy....Been there done that, Really ...really... not sexy (In real life)
You wake up at 5am on a January morning with a cold wind blowing around your arse because She has hartburn, sitting straight up in the bed, and her belly is so big the blankets are gone to our knees.
I say "what the fuck"....And she says...."I hate you!"...."It's all your fault because you were feeling that Spring flush the warm night back in April"
Game should have a "Condom needed" Tag...:ROFLMAO:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Guys, I'm following this thread since 0.3.3 update. As far as I can remember full updates leaked here a couple of times since then; same with half updates. Most of the times we had to wait for public releases from the Author himself.

Let me tell you that I think that waiting for public releases isn't that bad because public releases are bugfixed versions. ;););)
As pirates we want the latest content fast and ASAP, most here cares about bugs, hell most people here dont even care about playing the game and just straight up ask for save files

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I agree with everything, especially Sabrina, best girl needs more love and attention

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
From what I've heard bugfixes, but im not quite sure what else as im not a patron and the message saying what is in it is locked to them
NOPE

It's 0.x.x.5, therefore it should contain monthly bonus scene and first half of next update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I agree with everything, especially Sabrina, best girl needs more love and attention
I'd add:

Couldn't care less: Liandra's ntr (with or without belt) subplot :rolleyes:

Can't wait for: Anya's quest, Mira discovering MC having sex with Frisha :giggle:

Reactions: zARRR

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
A Struggle with sin 2: Electric boogaloo
A struggle with sin 3: Marcus’ return
The struggle with sin (Reboot)

The game isn’t even in his final stages, every assumption for a sequel is a speculation because we don’t even have the complete picture of the plot.
Like who is the MC's new cat ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Like who is the MC's new cat ?
The MC’s new cat is none other than a deity from the felinedom, who brought his divinity into the game to start a fetch quest about finding cat food all over the world that will end in a bloody battle between the mc and Giron from another dimension that will

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC’s new cat is none other than a deity from the felinedom, who brought his divinity into the game to start a fetch quest about finding cat food all over the world that will end in a bloody battle between the mc and Giron from another dimension that will
Lesson one: the cat is on the table. Where is the cat?

Reactions: zARRR
Dec 24, 2020
I really like how the use of mind control in this actually seems kinda evil. I do hope the MC can go full warlock at some point.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes