Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I think that the issue for the flag for the ambush in the Rumah's quest is because you killed/scared the remaining orcs in the camp before talking to Raaisha about going there to prepare the ambush. Gwen and Maui's quest has nothing to do with it (the flag appeared to me without doing this quest in my first playthrough - didn't appear in the second after completing it).

Careful when cumming with Ayita with the second position, the MC may never cum. Also, you will be stuck if you try to give food to Emily without having it in your inventory after completing her quest. Penny seems to have amnesia if you did her quest before Kate's quest.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
People always ask when's the new update, but why don't they ever ask how's the new update? Rly shows the nerves of some ppl, updates have feelings too you know
And even when it comes, it shines and then people immediately forget about it.
The life of a new update must be depressing, I bet they are all alcoholics

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you raise allignment?
By being a bad boy, therefore by stealing stuff (like gold in the chests of houses, or the wood in front of Thomas…), by killing your first bandit during his interrogation, by corrupting innocent women with the cumwine and brainwashing people with the dark arts of yours

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Deybu

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
How do you raise allignment?
Selling vials of cum to Lucius is the easiest way to give you a boost on that. But you can also easily achieve that during Penny's quest. To corrupt her, you will have to give her cumwine every dinner that you have with her, raising your alignment. Cumwine is available for crafting after Lucius's quest.

Edit: Raising alignment is also part of Hiba's quest in Rumah, also by giving her cumwine (Tia's storyline).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Deybu

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
Right. I searched high and low but I can't for the life of me find the recollection room. Any idea where this place is?

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
does someone know how to do the mission of defending rumah, send the men for ambush cause clearly i cant sent them for ambush?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
does someone know how to do the mission of defending rumah, send the men for ambush cause clearly i cant sent them for ambush?
If it's the problem I think it is then it should be ficied in update 4.6.5 witch should be released to patrons today but im not sure if it was

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, since 0.4.6.5 came out a few hours ago, I guess 0.4.7.0 isn't going to be delivered at the end of this month :whistle: .

Am I wrong, guys? what does Chyos say about it? :unsure::unsure:

Chamiya69

Aug 5, 2020
I downloaded the game and when i try to save it it just make a sound and I doesn't save. Does anyone know how to fix it

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes