Phong1234

Aug 7, 2020
Admin hope you fix the quest part because when I play on emulator like joi have Maldives, the game is black with detailed description, Because I play on Android, I can't read the quest if I get an error like this, I hope you can fix it, thanks.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone know when we'll get 4.6.5 here? Would love a fix for that rumah questline.
It has been released already either yesterday or today as far as I know to patrons, as for when WE get it, that depends on when one of them shares it here
So couple days maybe?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It has been released already either yesterday or today as far as I know to patrons, as for when WE get it, that depends on when one of them shares it here
So couple days maybe?
Good to know.

On an unrelated issue I still can't recruit mercenaries, after battling the deserters/bandits they die and I can't interact with them. I did mess around with my save a little trying to fix the rumah quest, am I screwed or am I doing something wrong.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Good to know.

On an unrelated issue I still can't recruit mercenaries, after battling the deserters/bandits they die and I can't interact with them. I did mess around with my save a little trying to fix the rumah quest, am I screwed or am I doing something wrong.
Well first that was me guessing, again it depends on the generosity of patrons deciding to share it: usually only a couple of days could be longer.
As for mercenaries, do you have mercenaries already guarding the town AND the mine because if so then it is not a glitch
and the rumah quest should be fixed in the 4.6.5 update

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well first that was me guessing, again it depends on the generosity of patrons deciding to share it: usually only a couple of days could be longer.
As for mercenaries, do you have mercenaries already guarding the town AND the mine because if so then it is not a glitch
and the rumah quest should be fixed in the 4.6.5 update
No I don't have any.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So couple days maybe?
Good to know.
Guys, I'm following this thread since 0.3.3 update. As far as I can remember full updates leaked here a couple of times since then; same with half updates. Most of the times we had to wait for public releases from the Author himself.

Let me tell you that I think that waiting for public releases isn't that bad because public releases are bugfixed versions. ;););)

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So users of this thread…
How would you rate the updates of last year?
For me it was even better than 2020; we got Liandra, the last Milf of Arenfield, we started Bianca’s quest, got the first pregnancy (unwanted by many), the orc update…
The future looks bright (At least for now) for ASWS

Reactions: depechedNode

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Good to know.

You have to make sure to advance the quest in the camp by talking with Lyvia about recruiting members. After you get to that point, then you should be able to try recruiting brigands after you defeat them in combat.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So users of this thread…
How would you rate the updates of last year?
For me it was even better than 2020; we got Liandra, the last Milf of Arenfield, we started Bianca’s quest, got the first pregnancy (unwanted by many), the orc update…
The future looks bright (At least for now) for ASWS
I only played some of them. Still haven't done Liandra's content, or the latest Rumah/Orc content (except new Maui). I really like the Verena content and the new Maui, those were the best for me. I could stand to get more Gavina, not enough content for her yet.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes