zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah, the thing about about the Rumah questline and Kate's pregnancy being a total waste of time I would disagree with. Thankfully you guys have little say in what the dev decides to put into the game.
And thank goodness by that, no dev should listen to random complainers on a pirate website.
If I had involvement in the game, I would have already put three Shrek cameos

Reactions: Nellyg

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I really like how the use of mind control in this actually seems kinda evil. I do hope the MC can go full warlock at some point.
Some of the spells so far seem barely useful. The one domination seems to be after they are "dead" should add some healing requirement to them. But the steal energy spell comes way to late in some fights. Should have something like mass hypnosis, that would delay their actions briefly, and maybe mind blast psionic spell. If you put a lot of points in witchcraft you expect more? I also wonder about all the benefits his goddess benefactor is getting from the corruption he sows. Nothing is ever recognized, especially Natasha convert, and if he punishes her the side effects on the preacher? Katherine, the orcs and the village people mention her often...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Some of the spells so far seem barely useful. The one domination seems to be after they are "dead" should add some healing requirement to them. But the steal energy spell comes way to late in some fights. Should have something like mass hypnosis, that would delay their actions briefly, and maybe mind blast psionic spell. If you put a lot of points in witchcraft you expect more? I also wonder about all the benefits his goddess benefactor is getting from the corruption he sows. Nothing is ever recognized, especially Natasha convert, and if he punishes her the side effects on the preacher? Katherine, the orcs and the village people mention her often...
Imo Gwen just likes to create ruckus and and break the religious rules and morals of a society that do not worship her, but still knows of her existence.
I suppose Chyos will put some kind of black magic and white magic system if you side with either one of the two goddesses

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah, the thing about about the Rumah questline and Kate's pregnancy being a total waste of time I would disagree with. Thankfully you guys have little say in what the dev decides to put into the game.
Let me tell you that I feel I have to point out that I just wrote what I liked and what I disliked. I didn't write: "Chyos should have done this, should have done that".

(only exception: John's story, because Chyos firstly wanted to add Melissa's story into John's quest, but he couldn't make it because he didn't have time - so the update is a bit incomplete)

Anyway, I feel that Chyos already has the story outline in his mind - more or less - and that every quest has its proper place in the whole plot.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's not about us calling shots....I really know where you'r coming from. I hate when people in power get to decide the direction of a game.
I like Rumah I enjoyed playing it, but it was not my favourite.
Having said that, I think Anya looks sexy and I'd love to get in her knickers :giggle: .
I wasn't impressed about the Dwarf content (Bianca)..But I can live with it.
The game belongs to Chyos and I'm quite happy to play what his head comes up with, I would never try to influence, even if I was a Paetron.
I'm kinda drunk now...so I'm taking the 5th if I'm annoying!..:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
So users of this thread…
How would you rate the updates of last year?
For me it was even better than 2020; we got Liandra, the last Milf of Arenfield, we started Bianca’s quest, got the first pregnancy (unwanted by many), the orc update…
The future looks bright (At least for now) for ASWS
I'm a sucker for tia, and she did get many updates last year, and with how much focus we got on orcs and rumah, this year is looking pretty good for us dark-skinned waifu enjoyers

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm a sucker for tia, and she did get many updates last year, and with how much focus we got on orcs and rumah, this year is looking pretty good for us dark-skinned waifu enjoyers
Tia is a great early fighting assistant, but her tits are too big and ass alike for my liking. I like sporty girls, and I do like ones that can handle things yet rely on their man when needed to stand up and take care of business. I prefer Raissha from that tribe. My favorite would be Natasha if they didn't go massive on the boobs and ass, I wish there was some way to take her out on expeditions with the MC. Its funny Liandra is the so called Palidans sister and he abandons his duty to the realm. Don't like that he has the oportunity to cuck the MC, so as revenge I would like to do two girls in front of him, or three ha ha.

Dec 24, 2020
Funnily enough Tia and the Soldier girl didn't like when I used it, so I never went that route
I like that, it makes it feel like there is some meaning to having that kind of power, and not just a simple spell. I used it to take over the orc village, and if given the chance I'll do the same to the underground goblins.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I like that, it makes it feel like there is some meaning to having that kind of power, and not just a simple spell. I used it to take over the orc village, and if given the chance I'll do the same to the underground goblins.
Yeah I used it on all the bandits, but I killed the orc, didn't get to add any houses to the new jail area in the village though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Man that new update. 4.7.0?
God damn. Chyos did an A+ job.
Both routes for Umah are amazing, but the Dasan as chieftain route makes me laugh with how the MC can't do shit to stop his power even though I made mine like level 100. Wonder if there is gonna be another challenge like Nyra was talking about and what happens if he loses again??? Dasan fucks his own mom? She becomes available to the tribe? Even the orcs?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man that new update. 4.7.0?
God damn. Chyos did an A+ job.
Both routes for Umah are amazing, but the Dasan as chieftain route makes me laugh with how the MC can't do shit to stop his power even though I made mine like level 100. Wonder if there is gonna be another challenge like Nyra was talking about and what happens if he loses again??? Dasan fucks his own mom? She becomes available to the tribe? Even the orcs?
That is called ludonarrative dissonance (Oh yeah I sound so smart) even if you can send orcs to the stratosphere, you still remain a little bitch for the story.
If Dasan fucks her mother, Chyos fucks his patreon so no chance, maybe Dasan will just bring hookers from all around the world just to fuck them in front of the mc

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That is called ludonarrative dissonance (Oh yeah I sound so smart) even if you can send orcs to the stratosphere, you still remain a little bitch for the story.
If Dasan fucks her mother, Chyos fucks his patreon so no chance, maybe Dasan will just bring hookers from all around the world just to fuck them in front of the mc
If he can't he would probably hand her over as a sacrifice to the orcs or to the villagers. Now he is probably gonna fuck Umah's mom though.

• Haha

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I must be doing something wrong here... im sleeping in the storage room atm I've been grinding away fighting orc scouts, shooting rabbits, chopping wood etc to place food on the table but....

Marcus's gf got kidnapped I killed one of the bandits while the other got away but now I'm stuck in a loop were I can't get enough gold or food for myself as I can't cook it.

Before I save scummed I discovered the vegetable patch last night before I went to bed, can you eat them raw? As if I can do that I can definitely scrape together the 5 gold to pay the ransom.

I've followed the guide as far as the intro then I decided to grind, hence my current confusion on how best to progress, also the witch has become young again I'm assuming this is the correct thing to do?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I must be doing something wrong here... im sleeping in the storage room atm I've been grinding away fighting orc scouts, shooting rabbits, chopping wood etc to place food on the table but....

Marcus's gf got kidnapped I killed one of the bandits while the other got away but now I'm stuck in a loop were I can't get enough gold or food for myself as I can't cook it.

Before I save scummed I discovered the vegetable patch last night before I went to bed, can you eat them raw? As if I can do that I can definitely scrape together the 5 gold to pay the ransom.

I've followed the guide as far as the intro then I decided to grind, hence my current confusion on how best to progress, also the witch has become young again I'm assuming this is the correct thing to do?
Anytime I start a new game, after the intro quest I beeline to south to the farm. If you talk to Penny in the field she gives you a key to her house and you get access to a better bed than at Emily's place. From there you can focus on whatever questline you want really as you will always get a meal and have a place to stay.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Anytime I start a new game, after the intro quest I beeline to south to the farm. If you talk to Penny in the field she gives you a key to her house and you get access to a better bed than at Emily's place. From there you can focus on whatever questline you want really as you will always get a meal and have a place to stay.
Oh sweet, I'm assuming I can chop wood to my hearts content to build strength up? And I can learn to read as much as possible and not trigger the kidnap? I don't mind starting again lol it'll only be my fourth time

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

So you say you followed the guide, huh? For Lord's sake, I really can't understand how in the world you couldn't grasp what you had to do, then.

Leave Penny alone - just ignore her: you will "do her" when you need to learn cooking.

Firstly, carefully read what's written in the walkthrough: first pages, and last pages.

What you need to do in the beginning - what you MUST do:

- go hunting: grab rabbits, deers and furs

- help Tia and grab wood

- talk to Thomas and Claire - you NEED to work in the tavern

- you MUST pay your debt to Thomas

- you need to make money in order to regain your house

- you need to learn how to read (get Mira's help)

- focus on Lucius' quest, John's quest (first part), Corben's quest - you won't screw them, but you need to interact with them because they are key characters.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Oh sweet, I'm assuming I can chop wood to my hearts content to build strength up? And I can learn to read as much as possible and not trigger the kidnap? I don't mind starting again lol it'll only be my fourth time
Most skills you get 1 free point sometimes 2 (like with reading) but after the first free point you have to level by grinding xp and then allocate talent points. Also if you want to unlock all the content you will need to spend talent points on specific talents or you won't be able to progress those questlines. What I did this last time is get my hunting up to 5 asap (you can get a quest from Corven in the tavern Monday evening to acquire a rabbit's foot that will give you +1 hunting also). After that you can pretty much hunt any rabbit or deer you come across no problem. Sell everything you get to Lucius for quick cash (save the roe venison for Thomas in the tavern, he pays more).

Once you save up 20 gold and get the key back to your house from the Mayor and this will unlock a new place to sleep, but more importantly you can build a workbench. Make the workbench and then start crafting yourself some armor. You want 2 slots pieces and you can save scum before crafting, (you can check this by going through the item tab then clicking armor and it will say nothing or 1/1 or 2/2). After this progress Arianna's questline a bit (Rick's little sister) to the bit with the werewolf, you can talk to Corven (the guy that gave you the rabbit's foot quest) and he will tell you you need to arm yourself better. This will unlock Silver tier weapons, craft yourself a dagger and then John (the blacksmith) will give you a recipe for copper plates that you can socket into your armor. With a silver weapon and 4 pieces of leather crafted gear with 2 socketed copper plates each you are basically a peasant god of destruction. You can take it a step further if you find a special ring in the field Penny wanted you to help her with on the farm, (save before moving the big rock and make sure it has 2 sockets). 10/10 sockets in your gear grants you an extra 10 defense, which is massive. From then on you can do just about anything you want with the game really.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes