avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Must be something with your game, it's the first time we came across that particular problem......
Then.....I been drinkinggg..o_Oo_O
I have the same problem. I talked to Gwen about orcs and I'm at the point where the quest says to return to Rumah an order the men to prepare for an ambush...but i don't see an option on the management screen i talked to everyone in the village.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I have the same problem. I talked to Gwen about orcs and I'm at the point where the quest says to return to Rumah an order the men to prepare for an ambush...but i don't see an option on the management screen i talked to everyone in the village.
O God....I can't do anything right..Ottoeight is going to love it........I was being "Sarcastic". Beer does that to me but I'm ok when sober!!
Anyway.....(Sober me)..This problem has been around for a few weeks now, some of us had no problem but a lot of people don't get the flag. It seems to depend on whither Dasan is alive or dead. If you didn't kill him before, then go and kill him now. (I showed a picture a few posts back where you can find him). If that don't work then wait another few days for the next update because
Chyos is going to fix it.
Now....Back to drink...and Sarcasm...(I need the practice)..:D

Jul 31, 2018
I wish there was a mercy rule on this finding arianna hide and seek thing. I cannot for the life of me find her (Can't see worth a shit so that probably has somethign to do with it).

Just been spamming the interact button around trees and stumps but no luck so far.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys, I just want to share and notify you of a very annoying bug that happened to me in my game. It turns out that while I wanted to get to the point of convincing Penny about her virginity, I got to do Emily's mission on the other hand, since she sporadically visited Penny at night, making sure Henry didn't touch her. Eh naively I was only guided by what I saw on the screen; so that the surprise that the bug was there, those nights that Henry was fucking her even if it didn't appear on the screen, since it seemed that Penny was praying. It was many days that I played with that feint and now I can't go back that much, just so they know, correct themselves and they don't beat them like I did fucking Henry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S.
And YES, I know you have to put the anesthetic in his water to put him to sleep, but again, I went with the feint of Penny's prayers

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wish there was a mercy rule on this finding arianna hide and seek thing. I cannot for the life of me find her (Can't see worth a shit so that probably has somethign to do with it).

Just been spamming the interact button around trees and stumps but no luck so far.
Official walkthrough, page 31: Arianna 8.3 and 8.4 will show you some spots.

It's "hide and seek", therefore our naughty and playful girl is hidden behind bushes and trees. :sneaky:

----------

Hint for everybody: the official walkthrough is your best buddy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
O God....I can't do anything right..Ottoeight is going to love it........I was being "Sarcastic". Beer does that to me but I'm ok when sober!!
Anyway.....(Sober me)..This problem has been around for a few weeks now, some of us had no problem but a lot of people don't get the flag. It seems to depend on whither Dasan is alive or dead. If you didn't kill him before, then go and kill him now. (I showed a picture a few posts back where you can find him). If that don't work then wait another few days for the next update because
Chyos is going to fix it.
Now....Back to drink...and Sarcasm...(I need the practice)..:D
You know me: everytime someone calls for a bug I go into raptures - I can't help myself :sneaky::sneaky:.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Official walkthrough, page 31: Arianna 8.3 and 8.4 will show you some spots.

It's "hide and seek", therefore our naughty and playful girl is hidden behind bushes and trees. :sneaky:

----------

Hint for everybody: the official walkthrough is your best buddy.
I would say also: “Keeping attention to the text and game” is another best buddy

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I like this game, I check on it once every month or every few months, and I just love how there are always new updates every time I come back. Quite a good feeling as opposed to my other favorites like Peasant's Quest or Summertime Saga

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like this game, I check on it once every month or every few months, and I just love how there are always new updates every time I come back. Quite a good feeling as opposed to my other favorites like Peasant's Quest or Summertime Saga
Oh yeah, that’s the best thing about Chyos, he always keeps the flow of the updates constant.
Even when he delays something, it gets done in the same month

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes