Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I'm trying not to be a noodle head about this because I know it's south of the orc village but I can't seem to find the post(?)
Ok there is the Orc camp where Gurtak is and to the east right outside the entance of the camp leads to the Orc village after you enter this area Dasan is at the south east side of this area Dasan won't be standing there but there is a tent just inspect and the big dumbass will come to you as he forgets his place and challenges you.

Just so there is no confusion east is right and south east will be the bottom right I hope this is clear enough.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ok there is the Orc camp where Gurtak is and to the east right outside the entance of the camp leads to the Orc village after you enter this area Dasan is at the south east side of this area Dasan won't be standing there but there is a tent just inspect and the big dumbass will come to you as he forgets his place and challenges you.

Just so there is no confusion east is right and south east will be the bottom right I hope this is clear enough.
Right I checked all over that area and he isn't there neither is a tent. So must have been the save file I got did it incorrectly.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Right I checked all over that area and he isn't there neither is a tent. So must have been the save file I got did it incorrectly.
Maybe I know that Dasan needs to be alive and banished from the village I can't remember if there is a chance he dies before then or obviously if he is chief he wouldn't be living in the little tent. Might be the save or may even be a little bit later in the story if you haven't done all the current Orc village content like capture the daughter I think her name was Umah I have no clue what might be wrong.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe I know that Dasan needs to be alive and banished from the village I can't remember if there is a chance he dies before then or obviously if he is chief he wouldn't be living in the little tent. Might be the save or may even be a little bit later in the story if you haven't done all the current Orc village content like capture the daughter I think her name was Umah I have no clue what might be wrong.
I did all the orc stuff just in case. I think the save file was modded slightly cause it started off the cheat room area but had like max lust and affection with pretty much everyone? I just was lazy and didn't want to restart for like two scenes lol.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I did all the orc stuff just in case. I think the save file was modded slightly cause it started off the cheat room area but had like max lust and affection with pretty much everyone? I just was lazy and didn't want to restart for like two scenes lol.
If I kept saves I would throw you one but like I said I restart each time.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Anybody else want to see a Natasha love route where you don't give her scarily big tits but just accept her natural beauty? also maybe we could bottle that magic water and slighty enhance some of the other bust challenged girls we could call it titty juice... eh eh... no one I'll just go back to sitting quietly in my corner.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Anybody else want to see a Natasha love route where you don't give her scarily big tits but just accept her natural beauty? also maybe we could bottle that magic water and slighty enhance some of the other bust challenged girls we could call it titty juice... eh eh... no one I'll just go back to sitting quietly in my corner.
Haven't seen any demand for this by patrons. But with Gwen's coming update and her sister entering the picture, perhaps there will be the possibility of an option being added to the poll to give Natasha a love route. Then again, she is supposed to be a celibate nun, and it's hard to see why she would give that up without becoming corrupted.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Haven't seen any demand for this by patrons. But with Gwen's coming update and her sister entering the picture, perhaps there will be the possibility of an option being added to the poll to give Natasha a love route. Then again, she is supposed to be a celibate nun, and it's hard to see why she would give that up without becoming corrupted.
Well, I "demand" it (never would demand of devs to do something, hence the quotes), and I am a patron. But Natasha is meant to be a side-character with minimal impact to the story, so I don't generally care too much about her.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
True she do be nuning it up but she has body issues and seems to secretly wish she was more attractive to men plus technically the nuns can date and get married in this or Mira wouldn't make sense. I am not sure if it clearly says she likes women more or if she denied that before corruption. I just picture a love route for her would simply be her wanting to help with your curse until she discovers that you find her attractive and maybe Isha gave you a blessing to bring joy to others like her and other lonely women in a twistedly nice way to see it.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, I "demand" it (never would demand of devs to do something, hence the quotes), and I am a patron. But Natasha is meant to be a side-character with minimal impact to the story, so I don't generally care too much about her.
Well, I didn't mean demand in the sense of making demands of the dev, but more in the sense of supply and demand, where demand just means there is expressed desire for something. I don't really see anyone expressing the desire for Natasha to get a love route, not in the Discord or on Patreon.

True she do be nuning it up but she has body issues and seems to secretly wish she was more attractive to men plus technically the nuns can date and get married in this or Mira wouldn't make sense. I am not sure if it clearly says she likes women more or if she denied that before corruption. I just picture a love route for her would simply be her wanting to help with your curse until she discovers that you find her attractive and maybe Isha gave you a blessing to bring joy to others like her and other lonely women in a twistedly nice way to see it.
This is a good point, I forgot that Mira is becoming a priestess but can also be in a relationship.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I loved the fact that the tainted holy water which is a mix of Gwen and Athia's magic changed Natasha and the same kind of combination of them plus Uldarr is how Gwen changed Maui. So unfortunately it seems that the tainted holy water may be key in this part and it would be a stretch to find that out without punishing poor Natasha from sad saggers to beach balls. She had enough with the secret butt torture from the priest.

I am just chatting wondering if I am the only person to think of this.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah don’t worry I think it would be a nice route, accepting natural beauties is always nice
What gnome branch?
I think the user means the dwarves

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you leave from the right of the Orc Village.. and keep to the right in the new map you should find it

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes