Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So guys, I've just seen that Chyos started the poll for 0.4.9 content (which is going to be March's update!).

Can anybody tell us which quest is going to be in January's (0.4.7.0) update? 0.4.8.0 ?

:geek:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So guys, I've just seen that Chyos started the poll for 0.4.9 content (which is going to be March's update!).

Can anybody tell us which quest is going to be in January's (0.4.7.0) update? 0.4.8.0 ?

:geek:
I 99% sure is finally Gwen’s update and the second one is Ophelia

Reactions: Ottoeight

EleVR

Jul 26, 2018
UP!
How revive Gurtak? He's dead, impossible to complete "order the men to prepare for the ambush on the orc camp". Can anyone help? :unsure:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
UP!
How revive Gurtak? He's dead, impossible to complete "order the men to prepare for the ambush on the orc camp". Can anyone help? :unsure:
Why is it? I killed him and I completed everything without any problems.

Some people say they came across a bug because they killed him. I did not. Anyway, they say the Author fixed it for them in the next update. So, you will have it fixed the next public updated version, I guess.

Anyway, I've already answered this question at least twice. Other people answered, too.

I wonder how many times we must answer the same question over and over and over and over: searching and using the search bar wouldn't a bad idea.

EleVR

Jul 26, 2018
[B]Ottoeight[/B],
Used the search and found the message "sariking1907".
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-6-0-chyos.32136/post-7334166
How did he do it, perhaps there is a variable editing tool and someone else knows?
Anyway, I've already answered this question at least twice. Other people answered, too.

I wonder how many times we must answer the same question over and over and over and over: searching and using the search bar wouldn't a bad idea.
English is not my native language, understanding as much as possible through google translate. But this is enough to understand well that you have an excessive sense of self-importance. I had to answer the same questions dozens of times on other thematic forums, I didn’t lose weight from this, and nothing will happen to you either.
If there are no options to fix the quest, you can answer like that, or remain silent. Your dissatisfaction does not help me

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
[B]Ottoeight[/B],
Used the search and found the message "sariking1907".
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-6-0-chyos.32136/post-7334166
How did he do it, perhaps there is a variable editing tool and someone else knows?
English is not my native language, understanding as much as possible through google translate. But this is enough to understand well that you have an excessive sense of self-importance. If there are no options to fix the quest, you can answer like that, or remain silent. Your dissatisfaction does not help me
I told you. Your might have come across a bug. The Author fixed it. He will release the next public updated version at the end of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:

governor argie

Apr 14, 2021
Guys, is there any other requirement to talk to tia other than your lust is <80.

nevermind, I need to talk to emily first.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
At first glance this game seems like a downgrade version of Peasant's Quest, I gave it a try only because I have a medieval fetish :p

Turns out the game is actually wonderful in many aspects.

The character is very down to earth, the realistic medieval life, reminding me of Battle for Luvia.

The story is similar to Peasant's Quest, guy meets a witch, then sleep the whole village :ROFLMAO:

The ntr and other sinful things reminds me of The Last Barbarian, so dark :devilish:

The game would be so good if it has top-tier renders & real-life actresses models like Whores of Thrones.

However ... the game is quite bad in art designs. The models are stale and crappy, way too coarse. The renders are like a ps2 game. The animation is okay-ish but it won't save the low-budget models. Imo the game could achieve greatness if it gets an overhaul in the future. But now it's just above average. Still good tho, so I subscribed on patreon.

I rate it 4/5 as a professional medieval adultgame reviewer :p

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
At first glance this game seems like a downgrade version of Peasant's Quest, I gave it a try only because I have a medieval fetish :p

Turns out the game is actually wonderful in many aspects.

The character is very down to earth, the realistic medieval life, reminding me of Battle for Luvia.

The story is similar to Peasant's Quest, guy meets a witch, then sleep the whole village :ROFLMAO:

The ntr and other sinful things reminds me of The Last Barbarian, so dark :devilish:

The game would be so good if it has top-tier renders & real-life actresses models like Whores of Thrones.

However ... the game is quite bad in art designs. The models are stale and crappy, way too coarse. The renders are like a ps2 game. The animation is okay-ish but it won't save the low-budget models. Imo the game could achieve greatness if it gets an overhaul in the future. But now it's just above average. Still good tho, so I subscribed on patreon.

I rate it 4/5 as a professional medieval adultgame reviewer :p
Since you're a patron now, you should join us on the Discord server. We sometimes do prevotes there on upcoming options for the content poll.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes