hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Can you get Kate pregnant during the threesome with Arianna or in the barn? Or is it only upstairs in the Tavern?

Aug 19, 2020
Just a thought, and I could be wrong, but did you extract the game to the "C" drive on your computer. Sometimes C locks up games.
Yeah the game is on C. But i just formatting my computer like 1 week ago. I was playing the game before formatting. I just install video card drivers, nwjs, rpgmv but it doesn't work. Btw i can play another games. This game "A Struggle with Sin" just won't open.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah the game is on C. But i just formatting my computer like 1 week ago. I was playing the game before formatting. I just install video card drivers, nwjs, rpgmv but it doesn't work. Btw i can play another games. This game "A Struggle with Sin" just won't open.
It could be a faulty download, if you still have the zip file, if you scroll down the 7zip menu you can "Test Archive".
After that I'm afraid I'm no help

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Interestingly, whether a tear with peace and Idalin is planned, when sex with a traffic jam, she says that it is very much like two trunks, and you need to talk to Iidalin.
Honestly, I think this is the most hermetic and obscure post I've ever read in this thread. o_Oo_O

Is this a coded message? an encrypted message? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

makennik

May 27, 2021
Honestly, I think this is the most hermetic and obscure post I've ever read in this thread. o_Oo_O

This is a Google translation, edited

I wonder if a threesome with Mira and Adalin is planned, When having sex with a cork, she says she really likes it in two barrels, and needs to talk to Aizhdalin.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

“When having sex with a cork, she really likes it, in two barrels”
Said the Pythia of Delphi to Oedipus

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This is a Google translation, edited

I wonder if a threesome with Mira and Adalin is planned, When having sex with a cork, she says she really likes it in two barrels, and needs to talk to Aizhdalin.
Dude I swear I am trying to understand but the translation is super cryptic, try writing it in another way

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude I swear I am trying to understand but the translation is super cryptic, try writing it in another way
Cork = Mira's buttplug, I guess. I think he would like to see a MC-Mira-Aidalin threesome.

Everybody... let's SAY NO. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: makennik

EuroGal

Jan 6, 2022
The game's seriously awesome! Though one little funny thing about the game is, when MC gave the guard (beside the mansion) one bottle of wine & it has been several in-game days & he's still drunk! Lousy guy! What is Lyvia doing? She should kick his a*s! :LOL:

Edit: I mistakenly wrote 'kiss' in place of 'kick' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

makennik

May 27, 2021
The game's seriously awesome! Though one little funny thing about the game is, when MC gave the guard (beside the mansion) one bottle of wine & it has been several in-game days & he's still drunk! Lousy guy! What is Lyvia doing? She should kiss his a*s! :LOL:
He's not drunk, just grateful.
Are you not surprised by the manicure? or Ophelia's plastic glasses

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Cork = Mira's buttplug, I guess. I think he would like to see a MC-Mira-Aidalin threesome.

Everybody... let's SAY NO. :eek:
I'm cool sharing with close, awesome friends like Rick. The protagonist needs more friends like him. Not mindless jocks like Aidalin.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Looks Like I have the same issues as previous posters regarding the rumah questline. Next objective is to return to rumah and prepare for ambush but there is nothing there, just the idle, miner, woods, food prompts.

Apparently save editing gurtak (I think that's his name) back to life fixes this but I dont wan't to risk corrupting my save, has anyone found another way?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes