FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It’s an issue that emerged last update, the developer is fixing it or it is already fixed on Patreon with 4.6.1.
Really? So it should be fine next update? I think this game is super interesting so it would be a shame if I had to skip it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Really? So it should be fine next update? I think this game is super interesting so it would be a shame if I had to skip it.
Yeah, even I find annoying the lag into Arenfield, and this is one of my favorite games on the site.
Normally Chyos keeps faith to his promises, so I have no fear

Aug 19, 2020
The game doesn't start. Can anyone help me? When i try to open the game it won't start but in the task manage i can see nwjs is working.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So when you first meet the witch, is there a reason "not" to accept the witch's first H-scene? does it give the MC corruption points or something else bad (like turning the MC evil over time or locking the player in a route etc.), or is that option just there so the player has a choice to skip the witch's content?

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So is there a reason "not" to accept the witch's first H-scene? does it give the MC corruption points or something bad, or is that option just there so the player has a choice to skip the witch's content?
As far as I can tell there is no reason not too, as it doesn't seem to give corruption points or anything

Reactions: Jellyluve

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So when you first meet the witch, is there a reason "not" to accept the witch's first H-scene? does it give the MC corruption points or something else bad (like turning the MC evil over time or locking the player in a route etc.), or is that option just there so the player has a choice to skip the witch's content?
It's been a while since I first met the Witch so some of my memory could be off. Anyway, you can't "skip" the content. she's the cause of all you'r problems in game and you'r going to meet (&F) her many times in future. You have only two choices that I remember from long ago...Handjob or sex. The only decision you have to make is...Do you want to loose your virginity to an ugly hag :giggle:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's been a while since I first met the Witch so some of my memory could be off. Anyway, you can't "skip" the content. she's the cause of all you'r problems in game and you'r going to meet (&F) her many times in future. You have only two choices that I remember from long ago...Handjob or sex. The only decision you have to make is...Do you want to loose your virginity to an ugly hag :giggle:
Also there is the big question, is the MC a virgin at the start of a game?
I don’t remember any dialogues that pointed at that.
Sex with Gwen is more of a chore rather than a pleasant action, loveless and mechanical just like Gwen.
Looking forward to have our sweet sweet revenge

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Also there is the big question, is the MC a virgin at the start of a game?
I don’t remember any dialogues that pointed at that.
Sex with Gwen is more of a chore rather than a pleasant action, loveless and mechanical just like Gwen.
Looking forward to have our sweet sweet revenge
Lol He kinda has that "Virgin" look in early game, I'd say the only female he met was "Handa and her five sisters" then in my case did the orc girl Maui first. Aah well...Watched my virgin seed run down her leg as she ran away... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieX and zARRR

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I used to play this game before saves were deleted and I would like to start it all over. I have to ask tough if there is a still cheat book in game? I am not a big fan of grinding, especially cash.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I used to play this game before saves were deleted and I would like to start it all over. I have to ask tough if there is a still cheat book in game? I am not a big fan of grinding, especially cash.
there is a cheat book but it is buggy. Better not rely on it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So if you start the game as NTR off, there is no way to actually change that even if you go to options, it will always say off because all the saves are NTR off?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You don't understand what i'm saying. When i try to start the game the game doesn't open. There is no nwjs warning or some stupid shit. The game just doesn't starting.
Ah, my bad. We've had ppl have the other issue on here.

Well, in that case, you'll have to wait for the next update, or look up the solution someone posted...I don't know, twenty or so pages back? The dev tried something new to make the game have less lag, but it backfired for some ppl, I think in particular for ppl still rocking 32 bit OS.

Reactions: zARRR

makennik

May 27, 2021
I wonder if a threesome with Mira and Adalin is planned, When having sex with a cork, she says she really likes it in two barrels, and needs to talk to Aizhdalin.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You don't understand what i'm saying. When i try to start the game the game doesn't open. There is no nwjs warning or some stupid shit. The game just doesn't starting.
Just a thought, and I could be wrong, but did you extract the game to the "C" drive on your computer. Sometimes C locks up games.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes