☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I seem to be stuck with only 9 mercs I have looked all over at different times of day and can't seem to find the one I am missing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think a comic relief character, as Otto said once, in game would be nice.
There are some moments that the game can be really serious and tense sometimes, a guy or girl that lightens the mood would be good.
(Disclaimer that’s my biased opinion, the few jokes that are already in game are pretty good but rare, either way game is still amazing cya)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ottoeight

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Can't start kate route, at midnight her and thomas just spawn outside the room and starts walking off. Same happened when i tried sleeping before midnight, the option did spawn to check on noises but with same deal, i also walked near his room before midnight but again, same thing happened and no i did not use the save editor nor did i changed her variables.
If this is not a bug then what exactly needs to be done here ?

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
do anyone got stuck in the village where you have to perpare ur man for the ambush bc im stuck here for 2 week already dont know what wrong

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can't start kate route, at midnight her and thomas just spawn outside the room and starts walking off. Same happened when i tried sleeping before midnight, the option did spawn to check on noises but with same deal, i also walked near his room before midnight but again, same thing happened and no i did not use the save editor nor did i changed her variables.
If this is not a bug then what exactly needs to be done here ?
Don't walk past them: you have to hide behind the corner.

do anyone got stuck in the village where you have to perpare ur man for the ambush bc im stuck here for 2 week already dont know what wrong
There are tons of ambushes. We're not soothsayers: tell us which quest, which man, which ambush.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes