Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hi Guys. So, according to the walkthrough for Natasha: " If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards. But once at maximum her behavior will change forever. "

I wanted to corrupt her, but change the size of her tits back to realistic levels. So I 'purified' the fountain, and waited, and waited.... After 4 days, no change. She still has those ridiculous funbags :(. Is the walkthrough incorrect? Is the breast expansion meant to be permanent, after reaching max?
After you watch her drink in the morning you still need to go and view her at (I think) 4pm in the church when she's in her room alone, watch her and they should shrink. This lets you essentially choose the size as if you avoid this event again they will stay whatever size you have them at.

Reactions: Arachnox

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
How did you do that ??
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

Make a back up of your game.

1) Download the cheat menu from the link above, install it.
2) Open the game and load your save, press "L" and the cheat menu should pop up.
3) Select "switches" on the left side, then set Gurtak dead to false and Gurtak witched to true.
4) Talk to Gurtak at the orc camp(where u killed him).
5) Go back to the hut where u manage your tribe, the red flag should appear.

U can change the switches back to how they previously were after u have sent your tribe at the ambush location.

Reactions: cmetahkla21

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Gotta say the new version is very laggy for me. I admit my notebook is potato, but the previous version is as not as laggy and stuttering as this new version. I already turned on performance mode but Arenfield still sooo lagging.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

Make a back up of your game.

1) Download the cheat menu from the link above, install it.
2) Open the game and load your save, press "L" and the cheat menu should pop up.
3) Select "switches" on the left side, then set Gurtak dead to false and Gurtak witched to true.
4) Talk to Gurtak at the orc camp(where u killed him).
5) Go back to the hut where u manage your tribe, the red flag should appear.

U can change the switches back to how they previously were after u have sent your tribe at the ambush location.
And yet, I killed Gurtak and had no problem with the flag showing up

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How do you get inside Raaisha's hut? My MC is the chieftain, and she is his Wuanita. I read everywhere that you can visit her hut at midnight. Just can't see the 'star' anywhere. Do I have to do the Hiba questline to get access?

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
How do you get inside Raaisha's hut? My MC is the chieftain, and she is his Wuanita. I read everywhere that you can visit her hut at midnight. Just can't see the 'star' anywhere. Do I have to do the Hiba questline to get access?
i think so..you have to fight with hibbas husband and he will kick her out if you win the fight,,,since hibba doesn't have hut, she will move to raasisha ...

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
And yet, I killed Gurtak and had no problem with the flag showing up
Good for u..but for the others like me who are facing the same issue, this should help. This bug was reported to the dev as well, but we don't have any words from them either.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good for u..but for the others like me who are facing the same issue, this should help. This bug was reported to the dev as well, but we don't have any words from them either.
As Pervy Sensei has already written a few posts above, the Author fixed a bug for Patrons. Aren't you able to complete Raaisha's quest because of that bug? the 0.4.6.0 public update is coming out in 2 weeks: it will be fixed for sure.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Gotta say the new version is very laggy for me. I admit my notebook is potato, but the previous version is as not as laggy and stuttering as this new version. I already turned on performance mode but Arenfield still sooo lagging.
It's a known issue, wait for a future update. Or read back a few pages if you want a solution.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys, i was trying to rent a room at the INN for the Ophilia part but Thomas tells me they are doing renovations....I thought maybe i miss something so i started a new game and same thing happen

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys, i was trying to rent a room at the INN for the Ophilia part but Thomas tells me they are doing renovations....I thought maybe i miss something so i started a new game and same thing happen
You can't rent a room unless you paid your debt with Thomas.

Renting a room doesn't have anything to do with Ophilia's quest: work for Claire and peel potatoes, then have a drink with Ophilia.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes