avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hey! Just finished the intro/chapter I and a pop said "the clock is ticking". Does the time have any effect other than hunger and sleep and stuff like that? Can i miss some events if i don't do them till x day or something? I really like to play slow at my own pace.

Last edited:

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys. I let Kate (the barmaid) have a relationship with Roderick and in the guide it says to have her cheat on him I have to raise her Corruption by pouring lovepotion in the MCs drink while she sits on the table. She always just talks for a bit and moves on. What am I doing wrong?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey! Just finished the intro/chapter I and a pop said "the clock is ticking". Does the time have any effect pther than hunger and slep and stuff like that? Can i miss some events if i don't do them till x day or something? I really like to play slow at my own pace.
Time affects everything, there are no crucial events that you can miss permanently (Only if you start certain quests like Mira’s).
Every day a character does his/her routine, some characters appear on specific days during the week, you need to worry about time only when you have to multiple quests which require time restrictions.
Hey guys. I let Kate (the barmaid) have a relationship with Roderick and in the guide it says to have her cheat on him I have to raise her Corruption by pouring lovepotion in the MCs drink while she sits on the table. She always just talks for a bit and moves on. What am I doing wrong?
Roderick?
Jeez that old man left his bounds just to bang Kate!
Anyways jokes aside, Kate during her minigame needs to sit to the part of the mc, not Rick’s

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man this game was so intruiging and pretty fun... then the framerate went to shit after the encounter with that hag in the shed. I don't know why the game suddenly became so much more demanding, even tho nothing changed.

EDIT: I would assume it is actually the ticking clock at the top right as it's the only thing that really changed after the encounter with the old lady in the shed... If that's actually causing those massive performance issues for me, I'd love if there was an option to hide the clock in future versions. Would probably be helpful.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man this game was so intruiging and pretty fun... then the framerate went to shit after the encounter with that hag in the shed. I don't know why the game suddenly became so much more demanding, even tho nothing changed.

EDIT: I would assume it is actually the ticking clock at the top right as it's the only thing that really changed after the encounter with the old lady in the shed... If that's actually causing those massive performance issues for me, I'd love if there was an option to hide the clock in future versions. Would probably be helpful.
It’s an issue that emerged last update, the developer is fixing it or it is already fixed on Patreon with 4.6.1.

Reactions: campfap and theola

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Game get into verry laggy, i waitting for longtime and still waiting. Maybe let have option that when sleepsex with girls then dont sleep, like as Frisha. By the way how could give Gwenstory continous, she is on of the first character group developed but still nothing much more in her process until this version. And maybe have ayita in team, she is a fighteress right?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I didn't edit at first, I edit it after bug and I already backup my original save.
View attachment 1594597
You need to go back to the camp where Maui used to live and kill or scare away the Orcs there
I uploaded a picture of my Quest log, as you can see you have one missing, but it dosen't show up until you do it.
I played that quest a few times and that's the only issue I found. So if you killed the Orcs already then sadly I can't help
Capture 2.PNG

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
You need to go back to the camp where Maui used to live and kill or scare away the Orcs there
I uploaded a picture of my Quest log, as you can see you have one missing, but it dosen't show up until you do it.
I played that quest a few times and that's the only issue I found. So if you killed the Orcs already then sadly I can't help
View attachment 1594630
I dealt with them after Gurtak. Thanks anyway.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I dealt with them after Gurtak. Thanks anyway.
Had you left Gurtak alive up to this point? I hadn't, I killed him long ago.
And Desan, I killed him too, If you leave him alive the walkthrough mentions different routes.
Either way "Deal with the remaining Orcs" is missing in you'r game and that's what's holding you up.
If you want to upload a save file, I'll have a look for you.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I am also having an issue with the Defending Rumah quest. I have made it to the part where I must Return to Rumah and order my men to prepare for the ambush on the orc camp. I have already talked with Maui and completed that quest in which I had to talk with Gwen/Isha to find out more about the Orcs. I have progressed a couple of days to see if anything changed and still nothing. Also yes I have checked the tribe management screen the only option I have is to send them for wood food or copper, I have clicked everywhere on or around the orc camp. Thanks in advance for any help.

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
Had you left Gurtak alive up to this point? I hadn't, I killed him long ago.
And Desan, I killed him too, If you leave him alive the walkthrough mentions different routes.
Either way "Deal with the remaining Orcs" is missing in you'r game and that's what's holding you up.
If you want to upload a save file, I'll have a look for you.
I killed Gurtak and Dasan, now I bring Gurtak back with editor and now there is flag so problem is solved. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes