makennik

May 27, 2021
There was? I don't remember that, but maybe it was very early versions? Where was the blowjob with Kate (besides in scene with Claire)?
about version 0.3.5.0 if you often invite Katya to my room
I do not speak English, it is difficult for me to explain, in this topic there was a question how to get a blowjob about Kati, and was a detailed answer.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
I would like those with accesses to report the following bugs on Patreon

1- Switch Camp Clear that prevents the red flag in the ambush of the orcs that activates itself when you kill Grubak

2- In the scene of the drink with the guards and Lyvia, after you have access to her room to sleep with her, it does not deactivate after 22:00 and 23:00 and once you activate it a loop to lad 22:00

Sorry for my bad english

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What is it like? I do not have actions with her. What should be done?
Have you progressed enough to organised the trip to Krillic with Kate and her mother.
Have you had the threesome with Kate and her mother.
After that ...At midnight, in Kate's room you get the option to "Have fun" or "Talk to Kate alone"
Had a few beers (Pissed as a Koot) so I might be a bit off, but that's definitely blowjob country

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
orc village is sparkly clean and I've already brought back that female orc.
Your quest log is missing "Deal with the remaining Orcs" so that's the problem. It's in the Village where you got Maui from, so go back to the orc Village and go through the front gate and see if you get a MC "thinking" message about getting rid of any help for the main force of Orcs. After that I don't know how I can help...Sorry.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I would like those with accesses to report the following bugs on Patreon

1- Switch Camp Clear that prevents the red flag in the ambush of the orcs that activates itself when you kill Grubak

2- In the scene of the drink with the guards and Lyvia, after you have access to her room to sleep with her, it does not deactivate after 22:00 and 23:00 and once you activate it a loop to lad 22:00

Sorry for my bad english
Not quite sure where your problem is....But fairly sure it's not a bug.
Fire up a pic of your quest log. and we'll take a look

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Wow...Four posts in a row.....Probably get a reward of some kind for that:ROFLMAO:
Now I'm going to beeeeed

• Haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe the door is "Softlocked" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...Ooh I'm drunnnnk!
In any way it’s locked, I would say… Hardlocked.
Good for youu, I don’t see alcohol since Christmas (Yes I didn’t have money or will to buy alcohol on the 31th)

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
In any way it’s locked, I would say… Hardlocked.
Good for youu, I don’t see alcohol since Christmas (Yes I didn’t have money or will to buy alcohol on the 31th)
Aww man it's sad! Christmas is great...but can be a bitch. I've been there..done that.. And now that I have I'm just too old (And sensible)...Well not that sensible, i sign up to the philosophy of the Irish
"You can't take it with you...so drink it...And piss it out on the nearest wall!)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, I think this last 0.4.6.0 update is the simplest and easiest quest ever. So, I'm wondering why so many people have been flooding this thread desperately crying for help lately.

Nellyg, zARRR, Pervy, Evangelion... any opinions?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe because version 0.4.6.0 had a couple of known bugs in it and this "simplest and easiest quest ever" was causing issues that Chyos himself noted and had to release a hotfix for? Get off of your high horse and stop embarrassing yourself.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Honestly, I think this last 0.4.6.0 update is the simplest and easiest quest ever. So, I'm wondering why so many people have been flooding this thread desperately crying for help lately.

I haven't played the latest update myself. But I know there was at least one serious bug, depending on choices made. That bug was fixed for patrons, but not here. There were also problems with the new implementation for improving the game's processing, but that backfired for some users and was also fixed for patrons, but not here.

In general, I think we are bound to see bugs come up with each update. At least, that's the norm I've gotten used to. So perhaps it doesn't hurt to be understanding.

It would be nice if some posters read back a page or two though to see if their issue has already been discussed and maybe even solved.

lol asking for other peoples opinions, and specific ones too. Nice group mentality! Not at all low :)
I'm not sure if you were indicating if you think Ottoeight specifically does, or if all of us named do. To me, it seems like you meant that for all of us. Perhaps you have assumed too much, yes?

I'd like to point out that in the more active discords and F95 threads that I've observed or participated in, there are certain regulars in each one who get to know each other as they regularly help passersby, and a kind of camaraderie develops as a result. That doesn't mean they (or in this case, us) all think the same way or have the same personalities/mentalities/attitudes, but in the scheme of things, it's good to get along as a group.

We also tend to be the most interested and dedicated players, so it's no surprise we get along in this environment and discuss the general state of the game and the thread and what new trends we notice going on among the ppl who are just passing by for a little help.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Ngl I have been busy these days and I couldn’t put my teeth deeper in the quest but for now everything is going smoothly (I am cutting the trees for a new village rn).

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes