Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
nope neither there is no give wine option and kate mother asked make her sleep too just once it happen but it not appear anymore because of that i cant make kate dance
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-6-0-chyos.32136/page-64#post-3298491

This basically tells you what steps 6 through 9 of Kate's part of the walkthrough says. Make sure all of this is covered.

Also, I'm going to guess she isn't pregnant, right? If she's pregnant, that will block some content, and I'm guessing that includes drinking wine.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
the closest variable that I can find using the editor to that is 680 which is cagebau progress. Is there any other editor you know that may allow me to find it?
Mtool works wonders to edit variables in most rpgmaker games. Disregard how much of a Chinese knockoff it looks like.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Dev, any chance you might create a Subscribestar Page? I have been pulling out of Patreon for support, just a thought? Keep up the awesome work.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
hello guys, a quick consultation; is there a way to speed up the game? For some reason, I have some lagginess, but I don't know if it's because of version 4.6.0 or so the slow game has always been
Thanks in advance

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Dev, any chance you might create a Subscribestar Page? I have been pulling out of Patreon for support, just a thought? Keep up the awesome work.
Chyos has stated before that he is not planning on creating an SS page. Patreon is the way to go to provide him support.

Also, nice signature (y)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hello guys, a quick consultation; is there a way to speed up the game? For some reason, I have some lagginess, but I don't know if it's because of version 4.6.0 or so the slow game has always been
Thanks in advance
If you turn off auto saving you will save a lot of time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do i get kates blowjob scene? non ntr that is
also is anya used in any story or just a placeholder
After you finish the wagon, have fun with Kate and Claire in their room.
Anya is a sexy placeholder.:whistle:...For now

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all! For the "Defending the Rumah" where I'm supposed to order workers to cut wood, for how long will that last? Because it's been days and they are still cutting wood. Is it a bug or does it take that long for the quest to progress? Thanks!

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi all! For the "Defending the Rumah" where I'm supposed to order workers to cut wood, for how long will that last? Because it's been days and they are still cutting wood. Is it a bug or does it take that long for the quest to progress? Thanks!
I assume you mean clearing the space for more space around the village. On the management screen it should tell you what % of the area is cleared

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
I assume you mean clearing the space for more space around the village. On the management screen it should tell you what % of the area is cleared
Thanks for that. Unfortunately there is no such indication unless I'm missing something. See attached pic. So...bug then?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for that. Unfortunately there is no such indication unless I'm missing something. See attached pic. So...bug then?
Ok, your villagers are in the wrong place, they have already collected enough wood. (You can manually add wood, food and copper by clicking on the icon in management screen....And food is important)
For now, click on the flag in the top left picture, you should then get a circle just to the right of it. If you put all 5 Villagers there they should clear it in about 3 days gametime

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
You need to click on the red flag and send some men. At least send some back to the village by clicking on the round.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for all the replies. Stupid me. When I clicked the red flag before I had all the villagers gathering stuff so it was greyed out :D

Thanks all for the replies! Now I can continue heh!

Reactions: Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes