Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question if you can clarify it for me. Once a path with a girl has started, it can no longer be corrected, I mean, the other options are closed with her?
Yes and no. A lot of the time, it can't be corrected. But in certain instances, it can. For instance, if Kate fucks Thomas because of bad table service, then the MC can put a stop to it. Or if you are not on love route with Emily when Mira is saved, you can change to the love route with her. But I believe in general, once you go down love or corruption, non-NTR or NTR, then you will be stuck down that path.

how do i mix aneshetics and wine for the bandits?
Craft sleepwine.

Gyz would we ever gonna get some dedicated MILF characters(Emily,Claire,Yasmine,Gavina) Update ?
Am I the only one missing some MILF characters update?:(
I'd like to point out that Nyra has just gotten new content.

Anyway, in general it depends on patrons' votes. Gwen is coming up next, then either Ophilia or Anya, then the other of those two. After that, we don't know really know.

Emily will get an option added to the poll soon, which will solidify her relationship with MC and allow for her pregnancy.
Claire doesn't have an option now. We would probably have to wait on the next Kate update, which takes Kate and Claire to Kirlic, before we can have another Claire update.
Yasmine...nobody has called for an update for her. She doesn't have an option in the poll, and doesn't seem popular.
Gavina doesn't have an option in the poll. Chyos hasn't added the next Bianca/Gavina option, though I expect it will appear this year.

Right now, the only MILF option on the main content poll is the Queen, which is slowly gaining votes.

However, bonus poll is different. Claire is getting a bonus content update right now, and soon there will be one for a threesome with Verena and Claire. I've tried getting one for Gavina's anal content added to the poll, but there isn't much support among Discord users for her compared to other options.

.witcher.

Nov 26, 2020
But where do i craft the sleepwine? in the menu isnt anything to choose for crafting or do i have to trigger something first?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Since I finally had some more time to play I progressed a little and again feel like sharing few random thoughts and my problems with "with route to pick" for the future (as someone who enjoying sharing as long as it is on his terms :p)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But honestly, great game, all this option to pick... the only problem is if you mess some route at the beginning (like I messed Ayita) it will take ages or even start from the beginning to fix it. :)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Do you guys know any stategy to make dasan flee the battle, or it just random ? i been stuck with him for atleast 3 hours now.
Don't fight him, talk to the gate guard and present the necklace. Then when he declares the duel you will present the necklace and he will run away.

kakarroto

Jun 7, 2018
View attachment 1543195

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2021-12-30
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: Chyos
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

i am not able to play this version game please help me i am using 32bit os still its not comming

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i am not able to play this version game please help me i am using 32bit os still its not comming
There was a problem for some ppl with playing this version. A fix was provided by the developer for patrons. You might have to wait until the next update before you'll have access to a playable version for your device.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
I just downloaded it & I too cannot play it. I read the author said something about nw.js file.
You should know your PC better. Download, extract & replace the files on your game folder. You might be able to play.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EuroGal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just downloaded it & I too cannot play it. I read the author said something about nw.js file.
I am facing the same problem.
The Dev experimented in this Patreon build, he recently rectified the build to use the old file structure again... wait for the next Update (Public or leaked) to try again... since the shared build is the latest Patreon Update this'll likely take some time though (getting the most advanced build leaked isn't the best option most of the times)

Reactions: zARRR

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
when i play this game always same problem cant give kate to cumwine i have cumwine but at night there is no option for giving cumwine

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes