theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
This might seem like a stupid question but where is arenfield I have been looking all over the dark woods and found nothing

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
An option to expand her breasts in the other route has been considered in the bonus scene discussion, but in the bonus pre-votes it still hasn't won a spot on the actual bonus poll.

I have to confess that there are so many good options, that even though I want this one...well, it's hard. I don't feel ashamed at all that this last time I passed on Liandra and instead I finally managed to get the Verena-Claire threesome option added for the latest poll. And wow is it rocketing to the top fast. :)
Oooooh sensei can you tell us the options?
Pretty please?
I am curious, but if Ya don’t want I understand

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Pretty neat how MC can cuck people in this game. Not big on ntr but the older sister/bar maid scenarios are just plain hotter when they already got bfs, feeds my sadistic side :LUL:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Pretty neat how MC can cuck people in this game. Not big on ntr but the older sister/bar maid scenarios are just plain hotter when they already got bfs, feeds my sadistic side :LUL:
It's just sadistically great to take away two of Dave's potential women and as an added bonus potentially screw his mom too, yes. I'm wondering if it's gonna be a thing where future updates he keeps getting potential brides due to his father needing his son to be wedded and you can keep taking them away if you want to.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's just sadistically great to take away two of Dave's potential women and as an added bonus potentially screw his mom too, yes. I'm wondering if it's gonna be a thing where future updates he keeps getting potential brides due to his father needing his son to be wedded and you can keep taking them away if you want to.
As the scientific law of Netori says: The pleasure of stealing a girl is directly proportional of the doucheness of the individual you steal from

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Oooooh sensei can you tell us the options?
Pretty please?
I am curious, but if Ya don’t want I understand
I won't be that guy :)

Buuut...I can tell you it hasn't changed since last month (yet), and I'm pretty sure someone posted it earlier in the thread.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes